Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 552 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 8280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7800

    Why won't you repeat?

    I remember she's very pretty. I stopped seeing her when she got very skinny and she was not open to BBFS.

    Compare to her PD or HX rate, 120 seems to be reasonable.

    Quote Originally Posted by GunDown  [View Original Post]
    Yea, it was 120. I wouldn't repeat though. I did see another white cutie, red hair, petite, but couldn't pick her up. Anyway, went out again last night and god, either people don't give a shit or LE doesn't care, they literally jam up the street north of Florence for a good hour, cars just lined up on the main street to turn into that "hotties" gallery. Note that I use quotation on "hotties".

    Anyway, had another date with Chika last night, she was telling me that it is slow as fuck out there. Most people just drive around and look or offer ridiculous price of $40, LOL.

  2. #7799
    Quote Originally Posted by BBNovice2018  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean 200 or 20?
    Yea, it was 120. I wouldn't repeat though. I did see another white cutie, red hair, petite, but couldn't pick her up. Anyway, went out again last night and god, either people don't give a shit or LE doesn't care, they literally jam up the street north of Florence for a good hour, cars just lined up on the main street to turn into that "hotties" gallery. Note that I use quotation on "hotties".

    Anyway, had another date with Chika last night, she was telling me that it is slow as fuck out there. Most people just drive around and look or offer ridiculous price of $40, LOL.

  3. #7798

    Busted cell phones

    I find it interesting and frustrating most of the girls I have seen have busted up cell phones and always have excuses for the phone not working or being able to pay the bill. It is a tool for their trade, if they treat it as such I'm sure they would have better revenue stream by using it to its fullest.

  4. #7797
    Senior Member


    Posts: 402
    A lot of new girls hitting the blade the last couple years but something that was true before is still true in 2022.

    The girls pushing the prices up are rarely worth it. True many years ago and true now. Their pimps are usually behind this. Same pimps who are telling them to essentially rip mongers off by giving horrible or even no service and get back on the blade.

    Still can get a hot af girl who gives good service for 100 and has a room. Still possible to get a hot af girl for 100 or even 80 in my vehicle. These girls can provide service so good I usually tip.

    The girls asking for 120-150. They usually trying to get back to the blade asap and do not care about the service they provide at all. I actually had one tell me 120 for 10 minutes and the clock starts when she sits in my car LOL. I think all the 120-150 girls have this attitude.

    Quote Originally Posted by RdynNvu  [View Original Post]
    Market rate seems to be 120.

    Feel free to negotiate.

  5. #7796
    Quote Originally Posted by BBNovice2018  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean 200 or 20?
    I picked her up last night and for me total damage 120 and she had a room.

  6. #7795

    Damage?

    Do you mean 200 or 20?

    Quote Originally Posted by GunDown  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't sleep on a Tuesday night, so went out for a spin. My normal routine is to make a pass of the whole track first and count the amount of LE. I usually start from north, make my way down to Century and turn around. Saw cluster of girls in the from Florence to the 80's. A tall WSW caught my eye near Florence, so I whipped in to get a closer look. She is tall, slim, probably b cup. Total damage was. 2 have a room nearby. She has a small puppy with her, but the pup is totally cool. She wouldn't take off her top though, will only spill them out. Left the notell an ounce lighter.

  7. #7794

    Fig at Noon and 8 pm

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamFreez  [View Original Post]
    LEO are smart, they are gathering evidence, taking down number plates, checking if you have tinted windows etc. When they come at you, they bring in atleast 5-10 charges so you cannot escape it.

    But overall that street is crazy, I saw a dude get pulled over at around 2:50 AM, near Fig and Florence.
    I had occasion to head north on Fig yesterday right at noon. Saw a very pretty Latina woman and a white woman walking separately (both actually height / weight appropriate wearing two-piece outfits) around the 50's /60's block. A bit further north than I recall from previous visits and nothing to speak of south at that time.

    On my exit from DTLA I again cruised Fig, south this time, again, purely for research. Surprisingly, nada, no one in tawdry clothing, baring an ass cheek or camel toe. Not even frumpy clothed chunkies. This is between MLK and El Seg. Maybe it got more interesting later but it was butkus at that hour.

  8. #7793

    Leo

    Quote Originally Posted by GunDown  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if it is the same one, but I saw her again on Friday Night.

    Oh, I also spotted any cute white chicks near 69. Black jacket, red lingerie inside.

    Anyway, I went out again on Sunday night and it was crazy. I used to cruise around 2 am or so, but Sunday night, I was there at mid-night, cars literally line up from the side street to the main street to. It causes so much traffic. I am just baffled that people seems like doesn't care at all that it's obvious.

    I was there for maybe an hour and saw just 1 LE driving around 3 or 4 times, didn't stop anyone though, just kind of driving up and down Fig.
    LEO are smart, they are gathering evidence, taking down number plates, checking if you have tinted windows etc. When they come at you, they bring in atleast 5-10 charges so you cannot escape it.

    But overall that street is crazy, I saw a dude get pulled over at around 2:50 AM, near Fig and Florence.

  9. #7792
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamFreez  [View Original Post]
    If you're talking about this one, she used to be HavenChase on Humaniplex for a few years full GFE for 200, after Covid, she left Humaniplex and was ripping people off on PrivateDelights for Non GFE strictly covered action for $600 a pop. Then she went by JessicaRabbitxo on the same website.

    Now I think her pimp deleted her PrivateDelights and Humaniplex, and is making her work the streets, here is a pic, she turned away when she saw the camera.

    The same pimp also runs WinterBunnie, who is also on PrivateDelights.
    Not sure if it is the same one, but I saw her again on Friday Night.

    Oh, I also spotted any cute white chicks near 69. Black jacket, red lingerie inside.

    Anyway, I went out again on Sunday night and it was crazy. I used to cruise around 2 am or so, but Sunday night, I was there at mid-night, cars literally line up from the side street to the main street to. It causes so much traffic. I am just baffled that people seems like doesn't care at all that it's obvious.

    I was there for maybe an hour and saw just 1 LE driving around 3 or 4 times, didn't stop anyone though, just kind of driving up and down Fig.

  10. #7791
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Grave danger

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPlumber  [View Original Post]
    Fig used to be loaded with GND types and MILFs walking around, willing to give bare skull for 20 to 40. I'll say the same about PCH going through Long Beach. Quick hit it and get it times but not anymore. I only drive south on Fig when the 110 traffic is more fucked up than the surface streets.
    Given the new person in charge of l. A, I would stay very far away from fig. I forecast a bunch more murders, as it will now be job one to fix homelessness and avoid any enforcement of murder or other crimes.

  11. #7790

    Fig in the Late 1990's / Early 2000's

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Fig was great before about mid 2021. Not sure what happened, maybe inflation, maybe the pimps. It is totally not worth it and it is going to be much more dangerous soon.
    Fig used to be loaded with GND types and MILFs walking around, willing to give bare skull for 20 to 40. I'll say the same about PCH going through Long Beach. Quick hit it and get it times but not anymore. I only drive south on Fig when the 110 traffic is more fucked up than the surface streets.

  12. #7789
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Is that on fig Or western? Or the other tracks?
    Between Florence and Manchester on Fig, I also saw 3 skinny white gals, (two brunettes and a ginger) + 1 thick white gal right next to 4 star motel on Fig near Florence.

  13. #7788
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamFreez  [View Original Post]
    If you're talking about this one, she used to be HavenChase on Humaniplex for a few years full GFE for 200, after Covid, she left Humaniplex and was ripping people off on PrivateDelights for Non GFE strictly covered action for $600 a pop. Then she went by JessicaRabbitxo on the same website.

    Now I think her pimp deleted her PrivateDelights and Humaniplex, and is making her work the streets, here is a pic, she turned away when she saw the camera.

    The same pimp also runs WinterBunnie, who is also on PrivateDelights.
    Is that on fig Or western? Or the other tracks?

  14. #7787

    HavenChase

    Quote Originally Posted by GunDown  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't sleep on a Tuesday night, so went out for a spin. My normal routine is to make a pass of the whole track first and count the amount of LE. I usually start from north, make my way down to Century and turn around. Saw cluster of girls in the from Florence to the 80's. A tall WSW caught my eye near Florence, so I whipped in to get a closer look. She is tall, slim, probably b cup. Total damage was. 2 have a room nearby. She has a small puppy with her, but the pup is totally cool. She wouldn't take off her top though, will only spill them out. Left the notell an ounce lighter.
    If you're talking about this one, she used to be HavenChase on Humaniplex for a few years full GFE for 200, after Covid, she left Humaniplex and was ripping people off on PrivateDelights for Non GFE strictly covered action for $600 a pop. Then she went by JessicaRabbitxo on the same website.

    Now I think her pimp deleted her PrivateDelights and Humaniplex, and is making her work the streets, here is a pic, she turned away when she saw the camera.

    The same pimp also runs WinterBunnie, who is also on PrivateDelights.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 53A6A92E-568D-4689-950A-E49C15B155ED.jpg‎  

  15. #7786

    Sage on Fig

    Couldn't sleep on a Tuesday night, so went out for a spin. My normal routine is to make a pass of the whole track first and count the amount of LE. I usually start from north, make my way down to Century and turn around. Saw cluster of girls in the from Florence to the 80's. A tall WSW caught my eye near Florence, so I whipped in to get a closer look. She is tall, slim, probably b cup. Total damage was. 2 have a room nearby. She has a small puppy with her, but the pup is totally cool. She wouldn't take off her top though, will only spill them out. Left the notell an ounce lighter.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape