Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 43548
-
12-16-22 13:11 #37203Senior Member

Posts: 153Dandy
Nice I haven't been there in quite a time may have to stop in.
Originally Posted by JohnnyOceans2
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 12:26 #37202Senior Member

Posts: 205Dandy
Finally checked out Dandelion. Place was dead. Paid 40 for the half. Was met in the room by Sunny. Yoga pants and a shirt that had her cleavage ready to burst out. Very good massage and good conversation. Place was very quiet didn't hear anyone else. Very good handsy tease. Flip and got her to pop her beautiful fake tits out. Very intimate finish. Tipped 60 and got a big hug and kiss on the cheek. Would definitely recommend.
-
12-16-22 11:13 #37201Senior Member

Posts: 141Sanford Qtown
I went here a few weeks ago. I had not been since they changed owners. Avg lady 40-50's can not describe looks as mask was on all the time.
Massage okay. Limited access ut only. But I'll give her kudos for one thing, during the Happy time which I ended up finishing she put her mouth over Junior. Her mask was still on but her mouth was open and I could feel myself inside. Finished in the Mask. I probably won't be going back anytime soon but I thought I'd report that for anyone interested.
-
12-16-22 11:04 #37200Senior Member

Posts: 141Burner Help
This might be helpful.
Originally Posted by Spectator
[View Original Post]
https://www.reddit.com/r/privacy/com...ronavirus_and/
-
12-16-22 10:35 #37199Senior Member

Posts: 905So I've watched too much TV I think, and may be kinda naive. . Can you explain how these actually work. Can you pay cash for the phone and activate it with cash? Is there a place that you can buy them without raising unwanted attention that you might be a drug dealer / terrorist / fugitive LOL.
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
I once bought a phone SIM at walmart, had to activate it with a credit card.
I know this is probably a little off topic, but I have not visitied an AAMP in a while because I don't like to use my own phone anymore, and can't figure out how to do the burner phone thing right.
-
12-16-22 01:43 #37198Senior Member

Posts: 932A lot won't answer Google Voice numbers and unless you're using a VPN you're still exposed. Get a real burner phone. TracFone is cheap.
Originally Posted by AznLvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 21:40 #37197Senior Member

Posts: 225Download Google Voice and you can get a free anonymous number to call and text from. Many of the private call girls won't take calls from them, but you should be able to use it for the Asian spas.
Originally Posted by AznLvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 17:17 #37196Senior Member

Posts: 180I always call (unless I have a specific provider's number. I'll text them in those cases) and can only think of a few times where they didn't answer.
Originally Posted by AznLvr
[View Original Post]
Just use any app that gives you a free number (TextNow, TextPlus, etc.)
-
12-15-22 16:47 #37195Senior Member

Posts: 74I had a visit with Coco recently and she was a doll. Comes off as young, sweet, and bubbly. I would recommend her. Nice body as well, curvier than most, but in the good places.
Originally Posted by NoCheater
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 15:10 #37194Senior Member

Posts: 27Google voice ftw my man.
Originally Posted by AznLvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 14:20 #37193Senior Member

Posts: 3853All I can say about Hong is that it's an unsatisfied orgasm. You'll cum. But, you're left wanting more. It's like drinking a Diet Coke and left waiting for the sugar rush I've seen her twice many years ago and never was satisfied. She's a nice woman. That's the only good thing I can say about her.
Originally Posted by ToppDawg617
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 14:12 #37192Senior Member

Posts: 56Do I need a burner?
I don't have a burner and would rather not have lots of parlors know my cell # so I do the old *67 trick.
Usually it works fine, but the other day one place did not answer at all. My guess is they got sick of assholes pranking them so they don't answer anonymous numbers.
Do lots of places not answer these calls? Do I have to invest in a burner? Any leads on the cheapest way to go?
Thanks.
-
12-15-22 14:02 #37191Senior Member

Posts: 91Same question
Last reply was on 12/2 letting me know they refreshed the stock.
Originally Posted by Ltunit
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 11:35 #37190Senior Member

Posts: 3853I visited there before COVID once and the lady may be the same lady I've seen then. Only went once. Massage was really good, she was cute, older, flirty. Turned around and put my hand on my junk. It was a DIY and she stayed with me, rubbed my balls. But, that's it. She was disciplined about not touching me. But, helped cleaned me up. So, didn't give me a hand. But, did touch there during the cleanup. Now, perhaps more comfortable and more money to be made. May revisit, we'll see.
Originally Posted by Flaude
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 08:45 #37189Regular Member

Posts: 21Mindful H20
Adding onto the already amazing reports of Angela. Went on a Mon, easy to get appointment. She was waiting for me, and she is beautiful. Great body, wearing tight dress.
Decided to get to it right at the start, where I asked her to show some love to my junior. She caressed it, and made some dirty talk. Then came the massage. It wasn't the best massage ever, but it was not bad either. She made a decent attempt at focusing on my pain points. The highlight was the teasing though. Those unexpected brushes with my junior just got me to the edge. I was so hard I was struggling to lie on my belly. Then she gently rubbed my a**hole and stroked me, and I exploded all over the place. The dirty talk never stopped, and I was happy to see her hand dripping with juice. Time for the flip. Negotiated on $1, and off came her clothes. An amazing HJ followed, and she made me pop twice. She kept the dirty talk on, especially on my stamina. Still some time remaining, so cleaned me up nicely with hot towel, and massaged my head nicely.
Overall, great experience and would absolutely return. $. 65/ hr.











Reply With Quote





