The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 618 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 118 518 568 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 668 718 1118 1618 ... LastLast
Results 9,256 to 9,270 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17413

    Reviews

    Been rehashing megan, frankie and breezii & lexi luv (frankie) all talent we've known for a few years, my god has anybody had any new shit? I know I have not contributed in a while sorry! Too many free old women lately LOL. But gosh damn! As far as phonegate we all know these girls "lose their phones, get into more car accidents, and doze off" more than anybody on earth LOL.

  2. #17412

    Uhh

    Quote Originally Posted by Alchillies  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen either one of these providers?

    Been eyeing the second one a decent amount and tried texting but comms were sort of garbage. Buuut.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...-/269016275054

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...n/238463318489

    Thanks in advance mongers!
    Why you guys keep asking for info on ads containing area codes outside of michigan, not being argumentative, do you plan on going to orlando? If the area codes are not 517,231 or 616 they are fake imo.

  3. #17411
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439
    Quote Originally Posted by AntBz  [View Original Post]
    Not to take away from the serious review work here, but I have an idea for a song.

    First I do have to thank the reviews posted about breezii. She seems like a no drama option, which is rare.

    Now the song. To the melody of "Janie's got a gun".

    Breeziis got a phone.

    Breeziis got a phone.

    Her whole worlds not alone.

    From looking straight at a bone.

    What did our DJ do?

    What did he put her through?

    They say when Breezii was a blowing.

    They found DJ drinking Cialis.

    But man he wasn't cumming, now that Breeziis got a phone.

    She ain't never going to be with him alone.

    Ok. First verse. I know it's terrible. But I'm new.
    Don't forget the Breezii Link.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...1/725584879983

  4. #17410
    Senior Member


    Posts: 255

    Breezii looks like a great option.

    Quote Originally Posted by TypicalDude  [View Original Post]
    Breezii's phone has been a dominant trending topic this week. Devo should make a song with lyrics from the posts. And of course there's have to be some shit about a walrus. Coo-coo-ca-choo.
    Not to take away from the serious review work here, but I have an idea for a song.

    First I do have to thank the reviews posted about breezii. She seems like a no drama option, which is rare.

    Now the song. To the melody of "Janie's got a gun".

    Breeziis got a phone.

    Breeziis got a phone.

    Her whole worlds not alone.

    From looking straight at a bone.

    What did our DJ do?

    What did he put her through?

    They say when Breezii was a blowing.

    They found DJ drinking Cialis.

    But man he wasn't cumming, now that Breeziis got a phone.

    She ain't never going to be with him alone.

    Ok. First verse. I know it's terrible. But I'm new.

  5. #17409

    Breezii's Phone

    Breezii's phone has been a dominant trending topic this week. Devo should make a song with lyrics from the posts. And of course there's have to be some shit about a walrus. Coo-coo-ca-choo.

  6. #17408

    Seeking Chic

    Quote Originally Posted by VetteMan6981  [View Original Post]
    I met her through seeking. Texted with her a bit and she seems legit, but haven't made it down to meet. Would love a review from someone to know if she really is legit and if she is worth a visit.
    I also connected with her via SecretBenefits. Took the conversation offline to text to avoid SB gestapo. She was adamant that $250 is her number. I offended her with a suggestion for $150, which is my normal starting point for SBs.

    I'm thinking 250 is above market but she does seem to have a nice body and can host near Leonard and Alpine, if I remember correctly.

    SS out.

  7. #17407
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Breezii Phone

    Quote Originally Posted by Bottum  [View Original Post]
    That's her new cell #, Breezi told me she dropped her phone and shortly afterward some idiot had it for sale online! You can draw your own conclusions about DJ post concerning Benz post saying a demented person stole her phone. Breezi and I go way back, so I believe that her phone was stolen not by a Monger! End of discussion, not saying anything anymore. Bottum out.
    Bottom line, we all know that Breezii needs a new phone.

    This is the Breezii Link.

    Make a donation, get your dick sucked so she can get a new phone.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...1/590232693679

  8. #17406

    Intel?

    Anyone ever seen either one of these providers?

    Been eyeing the second one a decent amount and tried texting but comms were sort of garbage. Buuut.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...-/269016275054

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...n/238463318489

    Thanks in advance mongers!

  9. #17405

    Breezi phone 61629 XX61

    Quote Originally Posted by Bottum  [View Original Post]
    I did not make any accusation, I simply said you posted YOUR accusation in the wrong part of our forum. BTW how do you know it was a Monger that took Breezi phone? Benz simple said some demented person took her phone? Demented person could be anyone that came in contact with her? Bottum out.
    That's her new cell #, Breezi told me she dropped her phone and shortly afterward some idiot had it for sale online! You can draw your own conclusions about DJ post concerning Benz post saying a demented person stole her phone. Breezi and I go way back, so I believe that her phone was stolen not by a Monger! End of discussion, not saying anything anymore. Bottum out.

  10. #17404

    To DJ

    Quote Originally Posted by HangLow3  [View Original Post]
    Not good reviews on her. Maybe try girls Benz recommend. They lots better. Breezy and Jenna. Others to. Keep, reading and y'all will see what I and he saying. I am the walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by DjBiker  [View Original Post]
    Nothing argumentative about knowing facts before accusing a fellow monger maybe of theft, bottom needs to research before accusations, if you were the monger would you like to be called a thief?

    That's all.
    I did not make any accusation, I simply said you posted YOUR accusation in the wrong part of our forum. BTW how do you know it was a Monger that took Breezi phone? Benz simple said some demented person took her phone? Demented person could be anyone that came in contact with her? Bottum out.

  11. #17403

    Might be legit

    I met her through seeking. Texted with her a bit and she seems legit, but haven't made it down to meet. Would love a review from someone to know if she really is legit and if she is worth a visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by TypicalDude  [View Original Post]
    Anybody visit this provider? Seems like a new listing.

    I didn't get any results on several forum searches.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...e/377180404043

  12. #17402

    Mutton

    Quote Originally Posted by TypicalDude  [View Original Post]
    Anybody visit this provider? Seems like a new listing.

    I didn't get any results on several forum searches.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...e/377180404043
    If she is 46, the parase, the mutton will dress like lamb, keep going through my head.

  13. #17401
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    He Obviously has a problem.
    I hope they didn't steal the Fine Chocolates you gave her when they snatched the phone!

  14. #17400
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottum  [View Original Post]
    D J your post questioning Benz1 post of AA Breezi phone being stolen was purely argumentative and belongs in the Grand Rapids Pugilistic part of the forum. Not taking sides but carry on with your fight with Benz1 in the right forum. Bottum out.
    He Obviously has a problem.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20221215_134557.jpg‎  

  15. #17399

    Stressfree fun time?

    Anybody visit this provider? Seems like a new listing.

    I didn't get any results on several forum searches.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...e/377180404043

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape