Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 513 of 2231 FirstFirst ... 13 413 463 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 563 613 1013 1513 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,695 of 33453
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25773

    Little wetwet

    Had another good time with the east side wetwet that is UTR. She is still seeing seeing seniors members that can be verified. She is not to be to be confused with.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/103329490

    Great time was had a always. BBBJ an CFS. Small tits but they look great as she is riding CG. She has been my go to girl an I will repeat. HB.

  2. #25772

    Kay

    Had a visit with Kay. After a miss a couple of weeks ago. Thought I'd try again. Had a good night and was able to get a couple snap shots she said I could share.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC05619_resized.jpg‎   DSC05625.jpg‎   DSC05617_resized.jpg‎  

  3. #25771
    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonGuy1  [View Original Post]
    On Monday I set up an appointment to see Kay on Wed at 11 am. We were supposed to confirm on Tuesday night. I never heard from her again. I tried several times. Oh well.
    Nothing new with her. She did it when she was with Steve at EE. When she needs money she will be like a revolving door.

    Running guy in one after another then dad. Go silent for a while yeah she will also overbook.

  4. #25770

    Brittany

    Lots of Brittany been on the forum.

    How many received a group text that she was talking appointment again a wanted me to stop by.

    Don't appreciate being a group text an have no plans to see anyone that would put out a group text.

  5. #25769

    Buyer beware

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonGuy1  [View Original Post]
    On Monday I set up an appointment to see Kay on Wed at 11 am. We were supposed to confirm on Tuesday night. I never heard from her again. I tried several times. Oh well.
    Consider yourself lucky as she has multiple ripoff reports.

  6. #25768

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Holdrhem  [View Original Post]
    My 3rd cousin twice removed saw Lilith this afternoon. She said the massage was outstanding and the BBBJCIM.

    Was very good. Left satisfied.
    So your 3rd cousin twice removed is a female and has a penis? Interesting LOL.

  7. #25767

    Lilith

    My 3rd cousin twice removed saw Lilith this afternoon. She said the massage was outstanding and the BBBJCIM.

    Was very good. Left satisfied.

  8. #25766

    Maybe for the same reason white providers don't?

    Your experience may be different than mine. It's likely higher volume than mine because it wouldn't take much so you may have a point that is not in my experience. I have run into plenty of non-AA providers including Latinas who don't do anything bare. Sometimes I prefer it as do many others here. The reason? To be as safe as possible from disease. You can catch an STD / I orally, even more easily if you dine at why as so many here do. I don't know but as far as I can tell it has nothing to do with race. The race shit is typically a white provider's look. "No AA allowed", often from the skankiest of skanks. No one seems to comment on that. Many times it turns out to be a YMMV situation. If you're presentable and clean, the story often changes in person.

    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    Are they actually getting burned doing bbbjs? Or is it some kind of cultural thing? Overly paranoid sex ed curriculums at inner city schools? OR do they just not have any real love for that dick! Or is it just non-black dick?

  9. #25765

    Wet

    I saw her in Florence about a year ago for a quick BnG.

    She looks a little more like Gollum in real life.

    I didn't even have my seat belt on before the next guy was waking in her door.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    Anyone? So I take it she is a no fly zone.

  10. #25764

    Kay

    On Monday I set up an appointment to see Kay on Wed at 11 am. We were supposed to confirm on Tuesday night. I never heard from her again. I tried several times. Oh well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mzu0mjrimdjmmwrkzmq1mmnjytdhmmq5mtjkyzuxyjqyyjrhng.jpg.jpeg‎  

  11. #25763

    Jordyn

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltPacket  [View Original Post]
    I reported on her a few months ago I believe. She was deathly skinny and her pictures are a little older, I believe she is still roughly the same age as the pics but you can tell the drugs have gotten to her. She was high to the point she was almost about to pass out. I did not repeat.
    Agree,

    Very very skinny, many marks, not in a good state, nowhere near any of those pictures, it's very very sad, drugs have a strong hold.

    Turned around and walked out ver sad.

  12. #25762

    Is Susie still around? Curly blonde from NKY

    She was the all-time best! Beautiful, fun, great mommy body and unbelievable skills. Sometimes did a "van trip". Is she still out there?

  13. #25761

    No fly

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    Anyone? So I take it she is a no fly zone.
    I seen her mug shot at the justice center. Eewww. Thats why there is free porn. No way I would spend hard money on that. PB.

  14. #25760

    Wet

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/103329490#.

    I figure she is legit. I searched back-and-forth and I really didn't find much about her which is surprising. Unless she is to go buy something else.
    Anyone? So I take it she is a no fly zone.

  15. #25759

    Jordyn

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her in the last few months and can provide a report. She has the body type I would enjoy but seems to have many red flags. Changes numbers a lot, has Michelle as friend duo partner, likely has a strong habit, low end hotel. Any reviews on USASG are old. Has reviews on listcrawler but never trust those.

    So any report appreciated before taking the plunge.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/103718305
    I reported on her a few months ago I believe. She was deathly skinny and her pictures are a little older, I believe she is still roughly the same age as the pics but you can tell the drugs have gotten to her. She was high to the point she was almost about to pass out. I did not repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape