Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 4114
-
12-17-22 00:47 #2509Senior Member

Posts: 518Block the number and forget about it. Hopefully you use a burner phone for escorting. If you gave these girls any info like where you live and your real name and all you were foolish.
Originally Posted by BigL456
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 23:12 #2508Regular Member

Posts: 1Getting threats
Well I should have did my research before hitting up escorts they all asked for a deposit so I would ignore them. Now I'm receiving all sorts of threats and such. Anyone got advice on what I should do?
-
12-16-22 21:15 #2507Regular Member

Posts: 4If anyone has skylars info they got to message me or post it. I was just daydreaming about her. Saw maybe 4 years ago prob my favorite girl I've met.
Originally Posted by HummerVette
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 20:13 #2506Senior Member

Posts: 987Spot on 100%.
Originally Posted by TailGunner1
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 19:06 #2505Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone see Nicole?
-
12-15-22 22:42 #2504Senior Member

Posts: 611Skylar
You don't know if that's true about prego, she still seeing people.
Originally Posted by MoDog
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 19:53 #2503Senior Member

Posts: 197She retired after getting pregnant and marrying a monger. The monger was actually going around sites letting people know.
Originally Posted by HummerVette
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 18:23 #2502Senior Member

Posts: 611Skylar
She was great! Heard she got prego is it true?
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 17:16 #2501Regular Member

Posts: 23Brit
She was busted in April for hooking.
Originally Posted by DocTego
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 16:48 #2500Senior Member

Posts: 298She intrigued me for some reason. What's the damage for an hour of her time?
Originally Posted by Qstorm101
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 14:54 #2499Senior Member

Posts: 551I agree
I won't marry a wrkn grl. I won't get married period!
Originally Posted by TailGunner1
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 14:50 #2498Senior Member

Posts: 551Britney
This ad is Britney Festa trenton grl. I haven't met her.
Originally Posted by Qstorm101
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 14:31 #2497Senior Member

Posts: 50Woodbridge waster
Same. Tried to set a few times. Same each time.
Originally Posted by JBeansTalk
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 14:19 #2496Senior Member

Posts: 518She hooked up with a monger willing to support her. He even created an account on here and posted about a year ago probably because he is paranoid she is still seeing people. His fears are probably justified. She doesn't post anymore but I am sure she still sees some of her old regulars on the quiet side.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
So she won't be available to everybody again until she drains his bank account. 'But if you have a regular who ends up getting married or something fear not. If you were tight enough and a good call they will usually still see you on the side. It may be harder to arrange but they will still do it. I have a couple of "former"working girls I can do that with.
So the lesson here is don't marry a provider because some asshole like me is still hitting it. You are draining your bank account for her while I spend $200 to fuck her when I am in the mood for her. Let that sink in before you think of doing something stupid.
-
12-15-22 14:17 #2495Senior Member

Posts: 34Amanda at Tryst
Dead fish for $$50.
That pussy stank worse than a drain pipe.
Waste of money.
Body is great. But so not into it. Very very mechanical.
BJ is subpar. Don't waste your money or time.
https://tryst.link/escort/verifiedamandabanksx
I am visiting from West Coast, the scene here is so different- I can't seem to find decent independent providers.
Anyways, took one for the team. Take your $$50 else where.









Reply With Quote






