Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 566 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 66 466 516 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 616 666 1066 1566 ... LastLast
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 24545
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16070

    Marilyn

    By far the most beautiful that I've encountered thus far. Easy set up, I ended up f"FaceTiming her. She's a little quiet at first but she can take a pounding. Wonderful attitude. I hit it from any position I desired, good BBBJ, rimmed that amazing ass & cfs You get what ya pay for and she a dime, hands down a 10 out of 10. Damage 600.

    https://mobile.twitter.com/marilynbnch

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...es/7779668.htm

  2. #16069

    Wrong one

    The one with list crawler review is the other on, Croft in bri, breezy bri, etc etc.

    I think the guy was asking about millersville / Brooklyn park Bree.

    Haven't seen her in a while myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Truckie2  [View Original Post]
    She was reviewed on List Crawler on 12-13-22, but no ad available.

  3. #16068

    Harford dead?

    Anything decent in Harford anymore? Same old stuff on the sites and looking to get back into the game but damn it's dry.

  4. #16067
    Where are all the young hot white girls posting?

  5. #16066
    Quote Originally Posted by BNight  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her recently? Get the rare text from time to time but then no response.
    She was reviewed on List Crawler on 12-13-22, but no ad available.

  6. #16065
    I think the fear was the cops took her pictures and name and were advertising for themselves. Not that she was working w the cops.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Molly is way too addicted to be working with cops. She smokes crack and puts dope up her nose nonstop.

  7. #16064

    Bree Millersville

    Anybody seen her recently? Get the rare text from time to time but then no response.

  8. #16063

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySalami  [View Original Post]
    Someone mentioned before that there were police at the econolodge where she was working. I've seen her before and didn't get locked up. I don't see her as being a cop. I think the monger saw police when he went there and got paranoid.
    Molly is way too addicted to be working with cops. She smokes crack and puts dope up her nose nonstop.

  9. #16062

  10. #16061
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySalami  [View Original Post]
    Someone mentioned before that there were police at the econolodge where she was working. I've seen her before and didn't get locked up. I don't see her as being a cop. I think the monger saw police when he went there and got paranoid.
    K.

    I sww cops there too the other day man that was close but they were focused on something else.

  11. #16060
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpresSurvey  [View Original Post]
    I'm a big fan of the quick and cheap relief from these ladies.

    Weird experience yesterday though. Saw Mili / Lili. She sucks and not worth it, worst one I've seen. 1) she had perfume or strong smelling lotion on. It will stick.

    To you and your chick may smell it. Not great. 2) she's not the girl in the pics. Much heavier and busted face. 3) I got close to nutting and the maid started pounding on the door demanding payment for the room. I couldn't cum after that. I just pulled out and got dressed.

    HOWEVER..

    As I was sitting in my truck about to leave, one of the rooms on the bottom floor was open and this hot Latina was in a robe dancing. We made eye contact and she gave me the "come hither" look. I parked. Walked in and had a phenomenal session with her. It was super hot how it happened, but more than that, she was passionate and way hotter than the Mili / Lili chick. Her digits pulled up this add: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...-bien/48656286.

    There are a few pics that obviously aren't here. Most the pics are her.

    She speaks no English, but rooms with a girl who speaks English. That chick just watched and cheered me On as I fucked Le Bebe. It was a good experience.


    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/nueva-en-la-ciudad-y-tengo-amiguita-llamame-para-pasarla-bien/48656286
    Humm that's strange. She was fine with me and clean and had no smell what's so ever. The pic is her, they just filter the shit out of the pics to hide identity I'm assuming.

    I guess its YMMV.

    I dated La Beba when she was posted on the college park Latinas post by the 34X number. Weeks later, I to saw her at the back of the motel with curtains open and showing off some. I didn't inquire but she definitely has one hell of a phat ass.

    Catch them if you can!!

  12. #16059
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackOne44  [View Original Post]
    Been looking for an athletic MILF for quite sometime. Any recommendations appreciated.
    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...?cat=6208&wn=1

  13. #16058

    Millie

    Quote Originally Posted by ExpresSurvey  [View Original Post]
    I'm a big fan of the quick and cheap relief from these ladies.

    Weird experience yesterday though. Saw Mili / Lili. She sucks and not worth it, worst one I've seen. 1) she had perfume or strong smelling lotion on. It will stick.

    To you and your chick may smell it. Not great. 2) she's not the girl in the pics. Much heavier and busted face. 3) I got close to nutting and the maid started pounding on the door demanding payment for the room. I couldn't cum after that. I just pulled out and got dressed.

    HOWEVER..

    As I was sitting in my truck about to leave, one of the rooms on the bottom floor was open and this hot Latina was in a robe dancing. We made eye contact and she gave me the "come hither" look. I parked. Walked in and had a phenomenal session with her. It was super hot how it happened, but more than that, she was passionate and way hotter than the Mili / Lili chick. Her digits pulled up this add: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...-bien/48656286.

    There are a few pics that obviously aren't here. Most the pics are her.

    She speaks no English, but rooms with a girl who speaks English. That chick just watched and cheered me On as I fucked Le Bebe. It was a good experience.


    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/nueva-en-la-ciudad-y-tengo-amiguita-llamame-para-pasarla-bien/48656286
    Were you referring to Millie, white girl who used to post in Baltimore?

  14. #16057

    Very fit MILF

    Been looking for an athletic MILF for quite sometime. Any recommendations appreciated.

  15. #16056

    Molly

    Someone mentioned before that there were police at the econolodge where she was working. I've seen her before and didn't get locked up. I don't see her as being a cop. I think the monger saw police when he went there and got paranoid.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKwell  [View Original Post]
    I had some fun with her a year or two back when she was in Westport. What happened to where you think she works with LE?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape