Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 10,036 to 10,050 of 12182
-
12-17-22 21:25 #2147Senior Member

Posts: 64Riko at Moon Palace
Saw Rikos profile. Looked like my type so gave it a try. Unlike other times at MP she was out of a hotel. Extremely attractive with a spinner body. Very well toned. She's only here for a few more days. Standard BBBJ and multiple positions. If you've enjoyed MP before and are into the young spinners than I highly recommend. However, as with most of my MP experiences, I seem to not have chemistry with the most of the MP ladies. It's all too mechanical and business oriented for me.
-
12-17-22 08:33 #2146Senior Member

Posts: 253Any spinners out there squirt?
Anyone experience a squirter or one that could make themselves do that fairly easily? I'd really like to check that box off my fantasy list.
-
12-16-22 16:32 #2145Regular Member

Posts: 15Nami
Visited Nami the other day in Arlington and was met by a cute girl that was the same as in the photos although a few years older. Nami speaks almost no English so communication wasn't the easiest but we managed. Quick shower with no preview then to the bedroom. LFK, DFK and an enthusiastic BBBJ started things before we moving to the cover. She climbed on top and rode until she was exhausted when I rolled her over and finished in missionary. Time was running out on the session so no time for a round two but based on past MP experiences, I'm confident it was an option. This was my first time back in the game after over a year away and I left satisfied. Would probably repeat if there weren't so many other girls I want to catch at MP before they leave but I would recommend her.
-
12-16-22 16:06 #2144Senior Member

Posts: 74Eve
She's a pretty gal first time in VA. Spinner type nice mms not much if a ass but she has a very petite frame.
She's a little reserved but opens up.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 10:36 #2143Senior Member

Posts: 957CP Current Line Op
Any 411 on Eve & Becky appreciated. Most interested in who has my fav type of ass. Small, firm, heart shaped with a thigh gap.
I need to try & get verified at some other AMPs. I like the 45 minute rate at CP. I'm not looking to spend $300 plus for high volume girls.
-
12-15-22 23:34 #2142Senior Member

Posts: 631Samantha at MoonPalace
One of SB cancel on me. So decided to see Samantha. She very skinny and petite. Pretty face, with a little bit of a snaggletooth, which is cute for Javanese standards. Communication was good she understood English enough to explain her extra opinions. Did the typical shower, with not much going on during the shower. Great BBJ with BLS, LFK, DATY, and Extra. Tight, but could take a pounding. She seems to enjoy herself and was very vocal. Over all a positive experience compared to some of my other recent trips to MP. She here for 5 more days.
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 17:37 #2141Senior Member

Posts: 2422CherryDD extras
She's not bad; but not to everyone's taste despite her offering extras for upcharges. She's currently playing in MetroG at NYC for semi-tour.
Originally Posted by Nogardeulb
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 16:52 #2140Senior Member

Posts: 1016Cherry DD
Cherry DD stayed at Kpop the first 2 tours, then switch to AG just a couple of weeks ago.
Originally Posted by Koolakulak
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 14:52 #2139Senior Member

Posts: 88Is Cherry DD back at Kpop?? I don't see her listed on the website. Or is this an old review? I had an amazing time with Cherry last time she was at Kpop and would revisit if she is back there.
Originally Posted by FabGnale
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 11:46 #2138Senior Member

Posts: 2422Line-up pretty abysmal
No matter where they rotate, once they make themselves a mediocre exp, unless theres a huge redemption, it's simply not really worth chipping the cash anymore with the economy like this.
Originally Posted by Nogardeulb
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 11:29 #2137Senior Member

Posts: 597Samantha at MoonPalace
Has anyone seen Samantha yet?
-
12-15-22 08:29 #2136Senior Member

Posts: 1016Dika
Dika was w / CP not Kpop.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 06:18 #2135Senior Member

Posts: 2422Dika kpopG
Seems like Dika from KpopG has rotated to DreamAsian in NJ this time as Bijou. Another rebrand. LOL.
-
12-14-22 21:52 #2134Senior Member

Posts: 90Might be this one
https://myluxeescape.com/content/
Originally Posted by Heme9
[View Original Post]
They're technically in Jersey, not NY. But literally across from Manhattan. I noticed that two of the current girls have used the exact same pics from Moon Palace.
-
12-14-22 19:49 #2133Regular Member

Posts: 12Karin MP
One of my best experience at MP. Way prettier in person. Skin smells like ripe pheromones. Super cute and smiley, always trying to keep the conversation going. Service is average as expected but man her look is 10/10 for me. There was a mirror in the room I had her facing it during doggy and my god it was one of the best sight ever. Glad I went to see her. She's here for another 2 days before heading to NY. Does anyone has the NY site?












Reply With Quote




