Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 650 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 150 550 600 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 700 750 1150 1650 ... LastLast
Results 9,736 to 9,750 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27631
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    As you know it is definitely a crap shoot but I wouldn't see any of them In Henri. Some have relocated to Richmond and Chesterfield. Some are AMPs as well but for most part they legit. Good luck be safe.
    Every one I've contacted has led to the same place in Henrico, I'd be very interested in finding an ad that was hosting somewhere else.

  2. #27630

    Got uncle vibes from this one

    First post, but longtime lurker.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/803321635280

    Went to this one at a hotel on route 10 right of 95 in Chester.

    She was explicit in messages so first red flag (150/180/200 were her rates).

    She was cute and sent me additional pics holding up certain amount of fingers so I know it was actually her. Ask for a more explicit photo and she refused. Then I stated that I didn't want anything sexual from her just a massage. She told me "we either fucking or go home."

    Her phone number doesn't hit anything on google and neither does reverse image search. Be careful guys but if anyone TOFTT please let me know LOL she is exactly my type.

  3. #27629
    Quote Originally Posted by CLF3142  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious too. Looking at the description seems fake. Hopefully not.
    Totally fake.

  4. #27628
    Quote Originally Posted by AllAboard  [View Original Post]
    I'm intrigued at the verbage that says private residence on, private property. Sorry I did not add link I was having phone trouble. Her add has all of her pics with pink highlighter covering the extra space. Should be easy to spot. If anyone has any info I would love to know it. Thanks.
    Yea I visited her last month. She's cute and the pics of her body is legit. She works out of a basement in a house off of 301 Hanover side. Damage was $. Head game was ok, she rode for a couple minutes and finished with doggy. I probably won't repeat.

  5. #27627

    Luisa

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...eales/52249149

    How about this one fellas? She sent the location which is the in the normal area on south side. Has anyone seen this one?!

  6. #27626
    Quote Originally Posted by AllAboard  [View Original Post]
    I'm intrigued at the verbage that says private residence on, private property. Sorry I did not add link I was having phone trouble. Her add has all of her pics with pink highlighter covering the extra space. Should be easy to spot. If anyone has any info I would love to know it. Thanks.
    I was actually wondering the same. I have had good comms with her. I am just not sure. She say she is new!!


    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/available-now-lets-go-boys/52352166

  7. #27625

    Any Info

    I'm intrigued at the verbage that says private residence on, private property. Sorry I did not add link I was having phone trouble. Her add has all of her pics with pink highlighter covering the extra space. Should be easy to spot. If anyone has any info I would love to know it. Thanks.

  8. #27624
    Quote Originally Posted by Nsavamale  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her before? Meeting at 11:30.

    https://callescort.org/804-789-4695
    My guess would be fake. Google search revealed more ads than an old Sears catalog.

  9. #27623

    Sapphire

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/724611290962

    Tried to set an appointment with her, but got frustrated because I didn't want to use cashapp for half of the donation. That was probably my last chance with her, good luck to y'all. I think it's just going to go down hill from here.

  10. #27622
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/382251297469

    She says she's at a motel in Petersburg. Anyone know her or have seen her recently?
    Link not working.

  11. #27621
    Quote Originally Posted by Nsavamale  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her before? Meeting at 11:30.

    https://callescort.org/804-789-4695
    Was there a review for this?

  12. #27620
    Quote Originally Posted by Richmong  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happen to foxy the redhead MILF. Was chatting with her a few weeks back and then poof nothing.

    Had communicated regularly up to that point. No issues?
    State sponsored vacation.

  13. #27619

    I Tried

    Quote Originally Posted by MayMan  [View Original Post]
    https://independent.com.listcrawler....mond/103325931

    Has anyone sampled this one? I did the FaceTime verification but never closed the deal.
    I attempted to TOFTT the other night. Contacted her a little late (1 am). Didn't get contact back until hour later. Back and forth lasted for another hour. Did FaceTime and got address. She was staying at a hotel on Arthur Ashe. I still had the uneasy vibe going but I carry so I wasn't to worried. Go to the hotel and hit her up for the room. No answer. Waited 10 minutes then left. Got a call and text next morning apologizing because she fell asleep. Told her I would hit her up some other time. I think she is real but hadn't seen whole body to see if that an actual pic or filter.

  14. #27618

    Any info on this one?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/382251297469

    She says she's at a motel in Petersburg. Anyone know her or have seen her recently?

  15. #27617

    New girl Cali?

    Anyone met up with Brazilian Cali before? She looks cute in the pics but no body pics so hard to tell. She legit? Good experience?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/064537533904

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape