Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,576 to 7,590 of 25710
-
12-15-22 08:56 #18135Senior Member

Posts: 533Real??
That photo is very poorly photo shopped. She looks like a giant on that bed.
Originally Posted by DaytonGuy1
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 06:40 #18134Banned Member

Posts: 619Sofia security
I have talked to Sofia and she laughed at the story of her having a security guard. She is saving money to furnish her house which is in a nice quiet area. It is much better than being in the motel as I do not have to worry about people hearing her moans and screaming. I do have to drive further but she is worth it.
-
12-15-22 04:20 #18133Senior Member

Posts: 435Par for the course with her. I thought she didn't look like pics. Not very enthusiastic either.
Originally Posted by DaytonGuy1
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 01:46 #18132Senior Member

Posts: 28Bucket list
Really want to knock a duo off my list. Anyone have any good leads? Or info? Been around this road a while and haven't tried it.
-
12-15-22 01:28 #18131Senior Member

Posts: 122Ad?
Where did you find her? She have an ad?
Originally Posted by DaytonGuy1
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 00:12 #18130Senior Member

Posts: 661Ashley
She's been posting without a name for a while. I've seen her twice and she's definitely a good time girl. She ghosted me once but made up for it with a discount the following day.
Originally Posted by Defto
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 22:43 #18129Senior Member

Posts: 100Kay
On Monday I set up an appointment to see Kay on Wed at 11 am. We were supposed to confirm on Tuesday night. I never heard from her again. I tried several times. Oh well.
-
12-14-22 21:34 #18128Senior Member

Posts: 251Familiar?
Did she use to dance a Cheek's in the late 90's / early 2000's, cause she looks extremely familiar to me.? Maybe danced under the name "Teddy"?
Originally Posted by SurfrOH
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 21:29 #18127Senior Member

Posts: 135Elf?
That's a. Substantial. Elf? 🤓.
Originally Posted by Berserker06
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 20:41 #18126Senior Member

Posts: 369Ashley
Many reports on her, but she has a new ad up without her name for whatever reason. Most of her reports have been very good including my own experiences. https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/126034058249.
-
12-14-22 20:34 #18125Senior Member

Posts: 28Layla James
Thanks everyone for your reviews of Sophia. I'd make the drive up from Cincy to see her based solely on your glowing reviews if I could ever quit spending my money on my current fav Layla. Totally worth my time making the hour drive. Always squeaky clean and dressed for the occasion in something sexy. I've never been ghosted and never had to wait a single minute. Always on time. She treats her role seriously and always makes me feel like I'm the only one she sees. - though we all know that is not the case. Never a smoke smell, no substance use and no drama. I'm plain vanilla but lots of kissing, BBBJ and CFS. If you are tired of BS I highly recommend. Easily found on Tryst and good value for the current market.
-
12-14-22 17:12 #18124Senior Member

Posts: 1176Ya welcome Bowtie and fellow mongers
Bowtie, sent Sophia a text, she says bring ya Sugar Baby along for a visit, no extra charge. Sophia says "schools in session" she giving lessons on eating pussy and making a sexy gal (s) orgasium numerous times. I believe she calling you out my friend? I know your a conasiour of dining at the Y, but man, I don't want to call this one.
Sophia says she eats and licks the pussy better than you (or any man) for that matter. Sophia also puts this challenge out to trusted members with wife's, girlfriends, sugar babbys and the like.
I'll be shaving Sophia's pussy baby smooth this weekend ( with my straight razor) as well as an over the knee spanking and a few other things. Pics will be forth coming this weekend.
Thinking I'm going to have to stop again tonight cause she says she didn't get enough dick today. Man o man I don't have many fluids left in my body. I always go with the thought , I'm going to knock the bottom out of that Sweet Aegintian Pussy.
My goal is to make Sophia "tapout". She takes all I give her barley gives me a break before she is wanting to go another round. Couple times, I got up to get dressed, Sophia pulled Blue down and said I'm not done with ya yet! Sophia straddled me and well, I could leave with that sexy accent. Come on daddy one more time.
Referrals for trusted friend, seniors and contributing members.. She sent me some pics today as well.
Blue.
Originally Posted by Bowtie
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 13:48 #18123Senior Member

Posts: 586Blue
Mailbox empty, thanks. And tell your girl I said hello when you see her Saturday, don't tear it up to much, save me a little! And thanks for the number, she seems like a keeper.
Originally Posted by MrBlue314
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 12:37 #18122Senior Member

Posts: 207Tonya Maneater
I saw her recently, as well, and I can only add that there's nothing new to add. She's a rare find in this town.
I'm not crazy about her location, though. She says she'll have to move by the end of the year, so with luck the new place will be an improvement. It's not so much her room as the fact that you have to park a block or so away and walk. At least she came outside to meet me and walk me up.
HD.
Originally Posted by NothingToDo
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 12:13 #18121Senior Member

Posts: 1066Message me.
Originally Posted by SurfrOH
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





