Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 174 of 876 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 224 274 674 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10531
    Anything new on the ave? Anyone see jordan recently?

  2. #10530
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    That coat is very clean and the look is a little too together.

    So yeah. I'd say UC or civvy.
    Yeah, I've been with some girls who looks exactly like civvy. Clean clothes, nice makeup and all. Those are really hard to find, usually out there for short period and never come back. But once you got with them, it's a life time experience.

  3. #10529
    Quote Originally Posted by SplashGordon  [View Original Post]
    Gives me undercover cop vibes. That coat and look.
    That coat is very clean and the look is a little too together.

    So yeah. I'd say UC or civvy.

  4. #10528
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey3  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone have experience with this one? Does she do dates at all?

    Recently I spotted many decent looking girls, but they don't seem to care about making money.
    Gives me undercover cop vibes. That coat and look.

  5. #10527

    Star

    Picked her up near Harrowgate Park last night, easily in her 40's, got the trashy look that I like and kinda skinny. But where do they come up with these porn star street names?

    Off to my spot and she delivered an average recital on the ol skin flute, nothing to write home about other than she was willing to catch and swallow and the last part is something you don't see everyday. I always go in under the assumption that with age comes experience and hopefully some expertise. So I was disappointed in that her skill set was not better but that's often the challenge, once she gets in your car and you get situated, you have to accept what comes next.

    Overall, a mild temp night on the Avenue, I expected a wider range of choices and I would call the pickings a bit sparse. Or maybe in my older age, I am getting a bit more selective. The sheer number of zombies never ceases to amaze me.

  6. #10526

    Anyone know her?

    Has anyone have experience with this one? Does she do dates at all?

    Recently I spotted many decent looking girls, but they don't seem to care about making money.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2BFA5A25-401D-4099-81D6-94D2C163FFE5.jpg‎  

  7. #10525
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    Lmao. Naw I didn't see that but I only got a BJ. She was mad energetic tho and was trying to get me to fuck LOL.
    Oh you didn't want to spare a few more Sheckles for the poor lady?

    😁

  8. #10524
    Quote Originally Posted by MongoMonger  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Jenna. I was a little leery at first. She is very slow in her mannerisms. She talks very slow and she moves very slow. She got in the car and was having a bit of a rough night. So we talked for a few minutes and then made a deal and went to my spot. Very pretty girl, tall, thin with nice black hair. Before she started she took off her jacket and shirt and had a pretty big set of tits. She did an excellent job. Lots of effort.
    Pretty sure I picked up the same Jenna by Huntingdon, dark hair, boobs. She didn't talk or move slow though. Down for a good GFE session, but didn't want to give up the back door. We had fun, she didn't claim to be clean exactly, but the various packs of drugs she had on her were claimed to be for another girl and she didn't have works, evidence of recent use or seem strung out.

  9. #10523
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    That sounds like it is Nermin aka Francesca.

    Not much to look at but she will throw ass around.

    I was a little worried about the big sore on her taint.

    She said it was a fkn Birthmark

    🤣

    That is the only reason I stop seeing her.

    If you bend her over and see it is clear let us know.
    Lmao. Naw I didn't see that but I only got a BJ. She was mad energetic tho and was trying to get me to fuck LOL.

  10. #10522

    Nermin aka Francesca

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    On Friday night I saw a black haired MILF with glasses and nice ass walking up near westmoreland but she was talking to someone. As I rode around more I saw her again walking further up near Sedgley st. She gets in and tell me her name is Ner (pronounced like Nair). We park up she gives me a nice BJ (lot of spit). I was feeling on her ass (shit was nice and I might have to hit that next time). I thought she was Puerto Rican because of her complexion & little thickness but he said she's Italian and Turkish.
    That sounds like it is Nermin aka Francesca.

    Not much to look at but she will throw ass around.

    I was a little worried about the big sore on her taint.

    She said it was a fkn Birthmark

    🤣

    That is the only reason I stop seeing her.

    If you bend her over and see it is clear let us know.

  11. #10521
    Quote Originally Posted by SplashGordon  [View Original Post]
    Bro, she's one of top head giver. She love what she does, no rush or complain. The first time we did the due. She took her hit of Fentanyl or whatever makes them lean over.

    I normally hate when they are doped out when doing the do. They fall asleep while blowing. But she the first one who I actually enjoyed while she dozed off. My thing was in the back of her throat the whole session. I mouth f*Ed her for almost 40 minutes straight. Then stood up and gave her months backed up worth of facial.

    I'm going to see if I can get her tonight.

    Sometimes she be around that area where that white minivan with the tapes up window be. She be out there around anywhere from 3-4 AM.
    Ok bet. I was hoping she would be out on Thursday but I was out too early.

  12. #10520

    Thick brunette Ner

    On Friday night I saw a black haired MILF with glasses and nice ass walking up near westmoreland but she was talking to someone. As I rode around more I saw her again walking further up near Sedgley st. She gets in and tell me her name is Ner (pronounced like Nair). We park up she gives me a nice BJ (lot of spit). I was feeling on her ass (shit was nice and I might have to hit that next time). I thought she was Puerto Rican because of her complexion & little thickness but he said she's Italian and Turkish.

  13. #10519
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to link with her since I saw this video. Like a month ago I saw her sitting with people by the Tioga station. Tried to get her attention and circled the block a few times but she seemed like she was just talking to her friends and wasn't trying to date. I got to get some of that.
    Bro, she's one of top head giver. She love what she does, no rush or complain. The first time we did the due. She took her hit of Fentanyl or whatever makes them lean over.

    I normally hate when they are doped out when doing the do. They fall asleep while blowing. But she the first one who I actually enjoyed while she dozed off. My thing was in the back of her throat the whole session. I mouth f*Ed her for almost 40 minutes straight. Then stood up and gave her months backed up worth of facial.

    I'm going to see if I can get her tonight.

    Sometimes she be around that area where that white minivan with the tapes up window be. She be out there around anywhere from 3-4 AM.

  14. #10518

    Jenna

    Picked up Jenna. I was a little leery at first. She is very slow in her mannerisms. She talks very slow and she moves very slow. She got in the car and was having a bit of a rough night. So we talked for a few minutes and then made a deal and went to my spot. Very pretty girl, tall, thin with nice black hair. Before she started she took off her jacket and shirt and had a pretty big set of tits. She did an excellent job. Lots of effort. We bullshitted in the car for a little while and she told me that she was hungry. I dropped her off so she could get some food and took off. Very nice girl and I would give her my highest recommendation. However she does not have a phone. I picked her up near the triple x store if that helps.

  15. #10517
    Quote Originally Posted by SplashGordon  [View Original Post]
    This is her. She's really cool and give an amazing BJ. She loves facial too.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PKM_J5rCsLI
    I've been trying to link with her since I saw this video. Like a month ago I saw her sitting with people by the Tioga station. Tried to get her attention and circled the block a few times but she seemed like she was just talking to her friends and wasn't trying to date. I got to get some of that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape