Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #2134

    Dika

    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    Seems like Dika from KpopG has rotated to DreamAsian in NJ this time as Bijou. Another rebrand. LOL.
    Dika was w / CP not Kpop.

  2. #2133

    Dika kpopG

    Seems like Dika from KpopG has rotated to DreamAsian in NJ this time as Bijou. Another rebrand. LOL.

  3. #2132

    Might be this one

    Quote Originally Posted by Heme9  [View Original Post]
    One of my best experience at MP. Way prettier in person. Skin smells like ripe pheromones. Super cute and smiley, always trying to keep the conversation going. Service is average as expected but man her look is 10/10 for me. There was a mirror in the room I had her facing it during doggy and my god it was one of the best sight ever. Glad I went to see her. She's here for another 2 days before heading to NY. Does anyone has the NY site?
    https://myluxeescape.com/content/

    They're technically in Jersey, not NY. But literally across from Manhattan. I noticed that two of the current girls have used the exact same pics from Moon Palace.

  4. #2131
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12

    Karin MP

    One of my best experience at MP. Way prettier in person. Skin smells like ripe pheromones. Super cute and smiley, always trying to keep the conversation going. Service is average as expected but man her look is 10/10 for me. There was a mirror in the room I had her facing it during doggy and my god it was one of the best sight ever. Glad I went to see her. She's here for another 2 days before heading to NY. Does anyone has the NY site?

  5. #2130

    Cherri DD at KPop Girls

    Saw Cherri. Pictures are accurate and she is Hot! Verification was easy since I am on P411. Did $35* for the hour. Everything was GFE. Preview BBBJ in the shower, likes to kiss with her tongue. Back to the bed, she gives a very long BBBJ while spitting on Junior to keep him lubed. She then licked my hole, wow 1st for me. She then sticks her sexy rump in your face while she continues blowing JR. When she finally mounts, she takes it in every position. I finish and back to the shower. I would repeat.

  6. #2129

    Sweet Asian gem

    I texts Booker said she's available today.

  7. #2128

    Rotation from NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo0987  [View Original Post]
    Saw Roya before and decided I just had to see her again after my last session and she didn't disappoint.

    Regular with the agency so just called up and set up my time. Same location and routine. Got buzzed up and got to the door where she was looking amazing in her see through lingerie. Instant hard on with that nice rack. Pretty face, soft skin, thin body. Quick peck and we're in to the room where I'm all over her. I ask for a quick shower and we hop in with the regular preview BBBJ. Back to the bed where she continues the show and dt and pays attention to the boys. I thing was other times she offers BBFS I'm sure rides cg, rcg, we switch for some mish and then doggy where I blow in that small ass. Cleans me up and offers for seconds but I'm spent today so I pass and just go for a massage and small talk. Ask for a shower, changed hopped out for a water bottle, and quick kiss to come back soon. She's awesome and her pics are pretty much identical to her. Might drop by sometime again.

    https://browneyesgirlsva.blog/roya-2/
    Is she the same Roya that's currently from NJ K-agency DreamAsian? Different photos, but both seem to offer raws. Thanks.

  8. #2127

    Renamed

    SAG was their initial name and current name here is sweet angels.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillOckham  [View Original Post]
    Which agency is Sag? Do you mean Sweet Asian Girls?

  9. #2126

    Shany

    Quote Originally Posted by Pornstar2022  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about Shany from Sag? . Also I had a thresome with Kira and the new girl from Lufvs. It was pretty cool Kira was the real star of it to me tho but nevertheless good from both. Any reports from Mp? As well.
    I am curious as well about her and availability of Nuru. I am guessing she will be available later this week?

  10. #2125

    Also interested in CP Hyeri & Becky

    Quote Originally Posted by JsppsgFun4  [View Original Post]
    Becky from CP looks familiar but someone I haven't seen before. Any experiences with her?

    Thanks.
    CP is the only Korean AMP in a client of, have been forever. I'm very rarely disappointed, but now and then they are older than advertised. Luckily Korean woman age like vampires!

    Interested in both doll babies there now, although I doubt I could see Hyeri before she leaves today, unfortunately.

    Also, is there a reason almost no one posts a link to the agency girls they post about? I hate having to find them. Thanks to the monger that posted a link to all the establishments a while back, that helped.

    Here's the link to the home page. Click to see both.

    https://www.clubparadiseusa.com/

  11. #2124

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pornstar2022  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about Shany from Sag? . Also I had a thresome with Kira and the new girl from Lufvs. It was pretty cool Kira was the real star of it to me tho but nevertheless good from both. Any reports from Mp? As well.
    Which agency is Sag? Do you mean Sweet Asian Girls?

  12. #2123

    Shany from Sag?

    Anyone know anything about Shany from Sag? . Also I had a thresome with Kira and the new girl from Lufvs. It was pretty cool Kira was the real star of it to me tho but nevertheless good from both. Any reports from Mp? As well.

  13. #2122

    Becky at CP

    Becky from CP looks familiar but someone I haven't seen before. Any experiences with her?

    Thanks.

  14. #2121

    Jane at HT

    Has anyone seen Jane at Happytogetherva? Pics look hot but couldn't find reviews anywhere.

  15. #2120
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12

    Kai

    Quote Originally Posted by YoyoSpa  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to USASG. It's always good to make your first post a review of a new provider. The blow-by-blow of the session is entertaining. But there's almost nothing on how she looks. Reviews I see elsewhere describe someone that is much older (mid to late 30's) and heavier (135 lb+) than advertised. Was this your experience? A real sexy lady to you may be a disappointment to others. If helps if you can be specific about age and body type. And did you find her face attractive?
    She's a hot MILF.

    She can be a little cold in the beginning but does open up if you ask for DFK. She does the thing where she really presses down on your D with CG and we did it very deep and slow, which was new for me. Not sure if I will repeat but was hoping for a more cheerful personality.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape