Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 418 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 318 368 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 468 518 918 ... LastLast
Results 6,256 to 6,270 of 17731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11476
    If you look at her pics / ads as a whole, you'd quickly realize that chick is an addict and not worth the level of deep analysis about what GPS is in here.

  2. #11475

    Store

    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody had a good visit with this girl?

    Her video gives the impression that she might be suffering from GPS.

    https://escortbabylon.net/video_view...e709b62c6a8466

    KS.
    Apologies for the redundancy here.

    The problem here is. If we heed the video's advice or requirements and go to a Costco, example, or Sams club etc. Buying "one of everything " would literally take a day and would require at least 700 full shopping carts. Is she talking about furniture and other items also sold at these stores. It's a logistical nightmare.

    I know it's maybe figurative but buying "one of everything " would also likely require up to 5-plus million dollars USD, depending on the day's stock (Christmas season maybe 10 mill). I wish her well but the video should be redone with a better pitch. I just don't see guys (or gals) with a net worth of 5 million $ USD using escort Babylon. She should clarify stating "at the Dollar store" or similar. A quick trip maybe.

    I'm not sure the gal will read this but why not just post a video saying hello etc and making people feel welcomed. No mention of water bills and so on. I'm not entirely sure the ad is meant for humor. I wish her well regardless. But I'm trying to figure out the target audience intended for this video.

  3. #11474

    Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody had a good visit with this girl?

    Her video gives the impression that she might be suffering from GPS.

    https://escortbabylon.net/video_view...e709b62c6a8466

    KS.
    We spoke a few months ago. She talked the talk, it was a little after 10 am. She said she had just checked out said she was waiting on her new room to be ready after 3. I didn't have that much time, so we planned to meet in the AM on the following day. She was complementary, and mentioned how she couldn't wait to "Duck the shit out of me". We agreed on 1. 6. I reach out the next day and she tells me 2. 0 QV, she refuses to send incall info until I agree on that. I sent her screenshot of our conversation about 160 she says that my screenshots were fake because she is "low volume and high class" and doesn't see anyone for less than 3. Low Volume / High Class with ads on LC?

    GPS sounds about right.

  4. #11473
    Quote Originally Posted by Derosa  [View Original Post]
    Well my take is she is trying to be funny or she is completely delusional. She is nowhere near hot enough to command that price in this market. And her attitude makes her even less hot.

    I wouldn't consider her even for 2 bills. Who needs that attitude??
    So her OF is 50 a month and there are only 4 posts.

    From what I can tell she is recently paroled.

  5. #11472
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton425  [View Original Post]
    She can go straight to Hell with gasoline soaked panties on. We all have rent, bills, utilities and so on. This old man right here won't be asking her to "fuck" anytime soon. Good luck to you lady. Now, go "fuck" yourself!
    She sounds exactly like Paige stuck up and all she's worried about is her money and her time.

  6. #11471

    Funny

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    She was on the arrangement sites for a while and I had her number and we talked about setting up a meeting. First, at the time she wouldn't do PPM. She wanted a weeks 'allowance' up front before we even met and that was like $1500. When I asked what I go for that, she was very dodgy and said, "you need to prove you can afford me first". Second, she was living in a shit hole week to week place. Before we got to the money part I asked about her place or mine and she said if we can't meet at your place, then you need to get a nice hotel room for us. When I pressed about where she was living she finally gave me an address and claimed it was her house but that address was in an area where you were either doing meth all the time or living in the hotel. It wasn't St Charles either, which is where it looks like she is working out of now.
    Well my take is she is trying to be funny or she is completely delusional. She is nowhere near hot enough to command that price in this market. And her attitude makes her even less hot.

    I wouldn't consider her even for 2 bills. Who needs that attitude??

  7. #11470

    Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody had a good visit with this girl?

    Her video gives the impression that she might be suffering from GPS.

    https://escortbabylon.net/video_view...e709b62c6a8466

    KS.
    I thought it was this board, we spoke about her a wjile back being skinny and having sores as her pics were mot that good, sounds like she has GPS now.

  8. #11469
    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody had a good visit with this girl?

    Her video gives the impression that she might be suffering from GPS.

    https://escortbabylon.net/video_view...e709b62c6a8466

    KS.
    She was on the arrangement sites for a while and I had her number and we talked about setting up a meeting. First, at the time she wouldn't do PPM. She wanted a weeks 'allowance' up front before we even met and that was like $1500. When I asked what I go for that, she was very dodgy and said, "you need to prove you can afford me first". Second, she was living in a shit hole week to week place. Before we got to the money part I asked about her place or mine and she said if we can't meet at your place, then you need to get a nice hotel room for us. When I pressed about where she was living she finally gave me an address and claimed it was her house but that address was in an area where you were either doing meth all the time or living in the hotel. It wasn't St Charles either, which is where it looks like she is working out of now.

  9. #11468

    Total Turnoff

    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody had a good visit with this girl?

    Her video gives the impression that she might be suffering from GPS.

    https://escortbabylon.net/video_view...e709b62c6a8466

    KS.
    Wow, she's literally sabotaging herself with that video and I guess she's just too arrogant and clueless to even realize it...

  10. #11467
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkySmith  [View Original Post]
    With her rates and an attitude like that, it's hard to believe anyone would go see her. If she was the last woman on the planet, Sparky might go see her, maybe.
    What is her ask, is it. 1 . 2 or 5 LOL- and is there a link to her ad? Thanks!

    Lball Larry.

  11. #11466
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkySmith  [View Original Post]
    With her rates and an attitude like that, it's hard to believe anyone would go see her. If she was the last woman on the planet, Sparky might go see her, maybe.
    She can go straight to Hell with gasoline soaked panties on. We all have rent, bills, utilities and so on. This old man right here won't be asking her to "fuck" anytime soon. Good luck to you lady. Now, go "fuck" yourself!

  12. #11465
    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody had a good visit with this girl?

    Her video gives the impression that she might be suffering from GPS.

    https://escortbabylon.net/video_view...e709b62c6a8466

    KS.
    With her rates and an attitude like that, it's hard to believe anyone would go see her. If she was the last woman on the planet, Sparky might go see her, maybe.

  13. #11464

    Honey in St Charles

    Has anybody had a good visit with this girl?

    Her video gives the impression that she might be suffering from GPS.

    https://escortbabylon.net/video_view...e709b62c6a8466

    KS.

  14. #11463

    Chloe

    Anyone else see her? I'm not finding much out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cpapi8949  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/102983249

    Went and saw Chloe recently. In call is close by Airport, very safe and her entrance is through the back. It's very private and no one sees you. She looks like her pics, really nice and easy going. Her performance was ok, her Listcrawler reviews said that her BBBJ skills are awesome, but I thought it was just ok. She is a nice lady, so I might repeat if in the area.

  15. #11462
    Quote Originally Posted by BobGuy  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once in the IL border at a motel! Okay Service. BBJ and FS. Not my type so didn't repeat.
    Saw her when I was last in town back in June. She has a pretty sizeable gut, and for 2. 3, after showing up at her westend hotel, I waived off and found a much better option.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape