Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,106 to 9,120 of 32202
-
12-15-22 06:17 #23097Senior Member

Posts: 41New Ad for Joy / Baby Hua?
I started seeing what looks like a new ad with new pics from Joy / Baby Hua, a well reviewed local Chinese Indy provider.
I realize I should TOFTT and report back, but reviews on the other site are mixed at best. She sounds bat shit crazy at times.
Anyone make any recent visits and care the share good or bad experience before I pull the trigger?
Her ass does look appetizing I got to say.
https://us-nova.bedpage.com/bodyrubs.../22601547.html
Happy mongering and happy holidays. Be nice to the ladies.
-
12-14-22 22:23 #23096Senior Member

Posts: 26Reston / Herndon
Hey, I will be in the Reston Herndon Elden Street area tomorrow for work. I would love to get a bbj and spend some time with an enthusiastic provider. Recently, I went to Herndon therapy and I also went to 11 both of those places let me down quite a bit since our last ones. The lady had pretty yellow teeth at HT and wow the lady at 11 had some pretty big boobs there was nothing much else to write home about that dream. I would just like a really good dream. It's been a minute and I forgot the good ones or they must have gone to new places.
-
12-14-22 20:09 #23095Senior Member

Posts: 460Golden
My experience definitely did not happen at the former Franconia Wellness. This Golden is just east of 395 on Rt 7. From your description though I think I'll head on over to the place you described.
Originally Posted by PuntaJaco43
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 15:09 #23094Senior Member

Posts: 63Katie
Trying again—anyone know where Katie, formerly of Papaya, Mikos and Paradise back in the day ended up? I know, get # if she's your ATF-I had it but deleted from contacts after text popped up in screen on car at the wrong time. No big deal, but if anyone has info, please PM me. Thanks gents!
-
12-14-22 14:02 #23093Senior Member

Posts: 740Awesome thanks.
Originally Posted by RickNva
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 12:19 #23092Senior Member

Posts: 76It's up for me as well. When not sure, I use site like https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ and enter the URL to confirm if the site is really up or not.
Originally Posted by RickNva
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 10:00 #23091Senior Member

Posts: 41Great visit with Tara
I recently paid Tara a visit after not seeing her for a while. I'm glad I did. Some members complain about her weight but it doesn't bother me. I almost always get 2 pops in the hour and she's always appreciative of a nice tip.
Treat her well, she's a gem.
https://us-nova.bedpage.com/therapeu.../22605407.html
-
12-14-22 09:50 #23090Senior Member

Posts: 401A quick fix
I get that too if I try going directly to their page. Found a way to sidestep that problem. Once you get in (look for an old link in your browser history), save any ad to your "favorites. " Then just click on that to get to site, then click "northern Virginia" at the top and you'll see full menu. I have one for NoVa and one for Fredericksburg.
Originally Posted by Dunnit
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 09:46 #23089Senior Member

Posts: 41Rubmd is another option.
Originally Posted by CoolWays
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 09:43 #23088Senior Member

Posts: 131Bedpage
Sometimes when I go to BP it takes me to Google homepage or a suspicious page banner. It depends on time of day and which browser I am using.
Originally Posted by CoolWays
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 08:36 #23087Senior Member

Posts: 96Bedpage was working fine just now.
Originally Posted by CoolWays
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 08:09 #23086Senior Member

Posts: 198This approach is probably best. I heard on WTOP a spa in Silver Spring that advertised maybe a bit too clear about extra services on Craigslist was busted. Hoping this isn't the start of a new trend in the area.
Originally Posted by GripNSip
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 04:04 #23085Senior Member

Posts: 477[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
12-13-22 22:20 #23084Senior Member

Posts: 506Angels
Trip to Angles off Blake lane and was met by Emma or Ellen. She's kinda cute, small boobs and butt. Very nice girl who remembers me from before. I paid for 30 and we right to fun, she got naked quick and was open to kissing.
Gave me gentle dick licks and no matter what wouldn't do FS, but would get naked and fool around, how no FS makes no sense, I only had FS once at angels in like over 5 years of semi regular visits. She gave me a nice stripper slide with dirty talk when I blew my batch, was disappointed with the long pubes. I love them shaved!
Right now next door is your best place, but was okay.
Merry mongermas to all.
-
12-13-22 20:49 #23083Senior Member

Posts: 740Has anyone else
Noticed bedpage is down, where else can one find those providers advertising.
Thank you.












Reply With Quote





