Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,181 to 12,195 of 41280
-
12-14-22 15:31 #29100Senior Member

Posts: 70I concur, $500 for a chubby gal is not realistic.
Originally Posted by JaxSanMarco
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 15:28 #29099Senior Member

Posts: 618Camper Barbie
Does anyone know how to reach Camper Barbie? Or maybe an active link?
Thank you.
-
12-14-22 10:51 #29098Senior Member

Posts: 559I'm pretty sure pics are her
I've seen her in many of the outfits she uses, so I'm pretty sure there all her.
Originally Posted by TruffleButter
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 10:29 #29097Senior Member

Posts: 202Have to agree, very friendly and got Everything I wanted. Her English is not the best. Not 100% sure those pictures are her, but kind of close when you have her bent over. She is here for one more week she said.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 08:44 #29096Senior Member

Posts: 53Tbh
As I am one year above her limit, I would have to pass. Of course, I would have passed anyone, since, in order to assure mutual enjoyment, I would prefer a woman without so much blubber between the chest and groin.
Originally Posted by LTlurker53
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 07:48 #29095Forum Advertiser

Posts: 9[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
12-14-22 04:17 #29094Senior Member

Posts: 134Nora
Anyone taken the plunge here? I've been tempted but something reminds me of a gal, two actually, that used to advertise together.
https://tryst.link/escort/noraleclair904
-
12-14-22 00:58 #29093Regular Member

Posts: 10Candace Ad
Hey guys, I saw an ad I wanted to take a shot at again but wanted to get some info before I pulled the trigger. I think this is the same girl but I'm not sure. Any info? I'd appreciate it.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/lets-play/52347868
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...-only/52120359
-
12-13-22 22:48 #29092Banned Member

Posts: 144True, service isn't all that. I can't figure it out because after the weak service she's really nice and accommodating. I think its a preference thing. But at least she saw you the second time. Seems like she picks and chooses.
Originally Posted by JaxRogue2
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 22:43 #29091Banned Member

Posts: 144Ditto she asked the same thing and had that look in her eyes as she could see it through the pants.
Originally Posted by BeenThere9
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 22:39 #29090Banned Member

Posts: 144You're most likely not her type
She's does like to see big ones and maybe she likes to watch. She will try it but you have to go slow right after you enter her because its going to stretch her and she's going to jerk, and don't go deep right away because she's going to complain and then the session is over. This advice if you actually have a real natural hard big one, not a enhance surgical soft inflatable collapsible bendable noodle that some guys of races get. She doesn't let you go to long in her. If you do have a soft collapsible surgical one then be upfront and tell her its all show and no go. Get her to try it and tell her its not hard and she's going to be able to over power it with her kitty. I think she wants to be tight for guys that she wants back around. She seems nice but she seems like has her preferences or wants to be tight for guys she likes.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 21:16 #29089Senior Member

Posts: 269I've seen her so many times
I can tell you now that she always hates giving head. She'll rush that every time but I've never had trouble with anything else. She rides decent enough and she can take a big one too. So I don't know why she acted like she couldn't.
Originally Posted by BeenThere9
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 20:10 #29088Senior Member

Posts: 36I've made the mistake of seeing her twice. Both times once I was at her house I just wanted to leave. Closed my eyes and came as fast as I could so I could just leave a couple ounces lighter. Time for her to retire.
Originally Posted by BeenThere9
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 19:49 #29087Senior Member

Posts: 79Not worth it!!
I set up a date with Buffie about 3 months ago. She advertised "BBBJ" and when I showed up to her place she asked me to help her put on clean sheets on the bed.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
Any way. LOL.
She immediately started to put on a condom on my little Talley whacker and gave me a guy lackluster "CBJ". I finally told her that I just wanted to fuck and when I was done, I did the "Dukes of Hazzard" and got the Hell out of There!!
-
12-13-22 19:32 #29086Senior Member

Posts: 59Kristen / Kaybee
Does anyone have experience or information on Kristen Brielle / Kaybee from Tryst? I wanted to try her out but lack of info makes me hesitant. Any details would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!










Reply With Quote






