Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,946 to 9,960 of 30810
-
12-14-22 10:47 #20865Senior Member

Posts: 1712NooneAtal
NooneAtal, your mailbox is full.
-
12-14-22 09:51 #20864Senior Member

Posts: 234Her ad states the she allows CIM, so she is giving you the go ahead.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 22:37 #20863Senior Member

Posts: 76Greensboro
Check the greensboro board. I think she was there before she moved. Never had a dream with her.
Originally Posted by Rink1966
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 20:29 #20862Senior Member

Posts: 1301I asked during the visit and she said no. When I texted ahead of time she said cum on tits was fine but who really knows. FWIW and I hate to sound like an ahole but IMO 90% of providers who do a BBBJ will take a shot of semen to the throat without objection. Back when I was all about bbbjs I would never ask and just let it go. On the off chance the chick looked upset or started spitting and cursing I'd just make up some bs and say "man that's the best BJ I've ever had" or "sorry sorry I didn't realize I was that close I'm not even sure what you did". I guess what I'm saying is that if you're getting a BBBJ then there's no real reason to ask if cim is okay. You're both adults and she wouldn't do that if she wasn't okay with the occassional throat baby. With that said, if a prostitute specifically says don't cum in my mouth or let me know when you're close then don't be a jerk about it so long as she's not rude to you.
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
Again, I don't mean to sound like a douche, but so few regularly answer these days you're not risking burning a bridge by putting your sexual needs first since with most providers you'll never see them again.
-
12-13-22 16:45 #20861Senior Member

Posts: 175Taye in Durham
Hello, does someone have Taye phone number? I lost it in my old phone, and it's impossible to find her, she's UTR.
Taye used to be blonde, late 20's, 5'8", tattoos, in Duhram close to RDU.
Thanks mates!
-
12-13-22 15:52 #20860Senior Member

Posts: 247Anyone
https://tryst.link/escort/savannnah
Has anyone tried her on for size? PM please.
-
12-13-22 15:46 #20859Senior Member

Posts: 458Olivia
I saw her a couple years ago and she looked exactly like the pics. She was nice back then but a clock watcher.
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 12:39 #20858Senior Member

Posts: 827Scam alert
Seems like the fake Nikki and Kim are back again. I had posted about this #17721.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/513361702830
-
12-13-22 10:32 #20857Senior Member

Posts: 234Ducky
Great information about Ducky, a bullet dodged.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 09:39 #20856Senior Member

Posts: 578I think
Its the appeal of the girl next door. Porn stars are great but we all want to get with the hot neighbor or girl we see running down the street in the AM etc. That's what they are. They're real, they talk to you and interact which for a lot of folks is brand new and exciting. I've bought a few pics before if they're reasonable but you get GPS even in that arena. Did OF briefly but its meh. If I'm paying money I want a warm body in my bed.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 09:24 #20855Senior Member

Posts: 1712One not for me and one was amazing
This one is way heavier than these pics. I talked to her for a few but walked.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/441021734972
On the other hand, had an amazing session with a provider that is known. But I'm only sharing with very senior posters. Over 200 posts or don't bother.
-
12-13-22 09:20 #20854Senior Member

Posts: 1712The first one had one review somewhere. Said demons were heavy and she goes raw. For what it's worth.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 08:50 #20853Senior Member

Posts: 827No name providers
Anyone of you here seen these two or have any inputs on them please let me know.
I was texting this one but seems that she's in a low end motel off glenwood ave. I was a little concerned about the location so I haven't gone to see her yet. She seems like a pretty attractive MILF but not sure if there are any demons.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/774193900572
This one, I was trying to set up something and she was super flakey via texts. She told me she was by the airport, asked her for donation and address and then no response.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/592968429648
Any inputs appreciated!
-
12-13-22 08:40 #20852Senior Member

Posts: 827I asked her during the session if she would allow it and she said no.
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 19:37 #20851Senior Member

Posts: 337Ducky
Did Ducky allow cim?
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






