Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 566
-
12-29-22 10:45 #326Regular Member

Posts: 19Shana update
Haven't met her yet. But she does have a couple reviews on erotic monkey. All good stuff.
Originally Posted by Pornicoptor
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 10:43 #325Regular Member

Posts: 19Anyone see her?
Anyone have intel, she only post sometimes. Isn't high volume.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...-/491778116894
-
12-28-22 22:58 #324Senior Member

Posts: 96Looks promising. I advise that you TOFTT and report back asap.
Originally Posted by Mike7247
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 07:36 #323Regular Member

Posts: 19Any info on Shana
Does anyone have any info on Shana. She's outside gettysburg but post in york. Low online presense. Been posting for months. Can't find much online about her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...-/455513322283
-
12-13-22 06:56 #322Regular Member

Posts: 8Hanover?
Anyone have any luck in Hanover? Looking for Thursday and there doesn't seem to be much around.
-
12-08-22 10:44 #321Senior Member

Posts: 83She post near MD a lot. I've texted her but she really only wants to meet during the day work hours. I sent her info to a friend and she said cool and met up with him. DM if you still need to know anything else.
Originally Posted by Hunter1959
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 06:31 #320Regular Member

Posts: 18Incall not possible?
I've chatted with her to try and set up incall. She has said her son is living with her, so only does outcall?
Originally Posted by Lamo789
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 16:26 #319Senior Member

Posts: 79Sierra aka princess cici aka queencrazy02 queen crazy18
Number was 717 883 5164. Gave extremely cheap rates (red flag). I asked for videos and paid $10 for a "5 minute video". Was only 1 minute and then she sent me other videos claiming she had a threesome one I was interested in. Sent $20 to her cashapp queencrazy18 and then she blocked me. On Facebook as princess cici and scamming people on skip the games as well.
-
11-17-22 23:58 #318Senior Member

Posts: 99Magick
I met Magick today.
I have never felt such a mixed feeling when reviewing a provider. So I am going to put 'pros' & 'cons' and you can decide yourself.
Pro:
Friendly and talkative. Good looking MILF. Got a tummy, nice figure. Vocal and sensual. Very good BBBJ. Not a clock watcher. Set a timer and never started it.
Cons: Not in a hurry. So if you are, be aware there is no sense of urgency. Some demon use. Don't know the flavor, didn't ask. A little ditzy, you had best have an easy going personality.
Null: neither good or bad:
Has a cat. Covered FS. Reasonable rates ($240 / hr).
I enjoyed my time. I would see again as long as I had nothing planned for the rest of the evening.
Honestly. Try her. The BBBJ is worth the price of admission.
https://york.skipthegames.com/female...-/778369641241
-
11-17-22 14:53 #317Regular Member

Posts: 9Sb
Wondering if anyone can share information on SB (one of the sites that advertises here)? I'd appreciate any intel if anyone has used it. I've used AM in the past and didn't really have any luck so I was considering SB. PM me. Thanks, in advance!
-
11-12-22 22:26 #316Regular Member

Posts: 8Likely scam
Reached out to this one the other day. Messaged back and fourth a bit, agreed to purchase some videos as I was short on time. To likely no ones surprise no videos received. I don't see her anywhere on here, unless I missed it. I'm out a few bucks, not a huge deal, but if she can't email a video she's probably not going to see you either.
https://york.skipthegames.com/female...e/477246528865
-
11-07-22 19:21 #315Regular Member

Posts: 19Dream turned to nightmare today
Had a dream today, went to Lisas to treat myself for my birthday.
Little guy went a wall and never showed. 1 hr plus FS tip for nothing. Dream turned nightmare. Will dream later in week to give them what they deserved.
Any suggestions on which lady to select. Had super big titty one this time. Looking for some possible Greece trips with the Asian hotter.
-
11-07-22 10:27 #314Regular Member

Posts: 19Lack of experience.
Okay first, long time lurker, new poster.
Some background, 1 dream, few years back. No luck since.
Have some time off this week, looking to set something nice up.
Can anyone provide and recommendations. I'm very green and unexperienced.
But this is like a treat for myself, would like to make it memorable.
Looking for someone my age, 18-30 ish, can be older if they're decent looking. Not picky, skinny to thick, not fat fat. LOL, hair doesn't matter, someone not dirty or smelly. Prefer GFE, but not necessarily. And I'm Greek, so would really like if that were on the table. Preferably with in an hour of York / Hanover.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, if it turns out well, willing to throw the dog a bone for helping me out.
Sorry if this ain't allowed. Just looking to treat myself for my 25th, not wanting to take risk, got a kid. Eros is out of my budget, but willing to go premium for quality.
DM or reply with suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Like I said I'm very green.
-
10-29-22 15:00 #313Senior Member

Posts: 207Anyone know of this SugarBaby in the York area?
She is appearing on Ashley Madison looking for a SD. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
-
10-22-22 12:19 #312Senior Member

Posts: 29The second one works all over the central Pa area. I contacted her about a year ago when she was in the Danville area. Wanted 3 bills for 1 hr. Drove to the hotel she was staying (dumpy 1 star) and arrived early to scope things out. Saw her walk out of a room and look around a couple times. Behavior was off so I never stuck around to meet her.
Originally Posted by DoingStuff
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




