Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 1389
-
12-12-22 23:51 #819Senior Member

Posts: 29320 Qs
"she grabbed my hands and placed them directly on her ass. Could have gone the whole session massaging her ass and slipping my hands into her pants, but she started getting a bunch of phone calls. Most were from other mongers looking to set up appointments. Two of the calls were the same guy, who was playing 20 questions. ".
This has happened to me SO many freakin' times in the last 6 months. Something good happening in the room and some guy calls just asking question after question. Holy F&*K, do your research and get to the point. When I call for an appt, I am done in 30 seconds flat. NEVER longer. I overhear one guy asking last week, "Are the girls young?" give me a friggin' break, dude, you think those ad pics are real? And the guys who are asking the prices. 30 minutes, then 60 minutes, then 90 minutes. Use the internet folks. Rubmaps costs money, but all this info is there. Z.
-
12-12-22 16:02 #818Senior Member

Posts: 237Ipswich
Haven't been able to find an ad or any other info. Is there a phone number?
Thanks,
Dan.
-
12-12-22 15:24 #817Senior Member

Posts: 72Ipswich spot
Location and CL ad has been mentioned numerous times. I found it no problem.
Ipswich has The Clam Shack now they have The Jack Shack. Funny line but I'm not laughing, there is no menu just flip oil jackhammer, worst part no final clean up my dick runs on worse than my sentences, I won't be returning anytime soon.
It's actually called Clam Box, I like dumb jokes.
-
12-08-22 13:36 #816Regular Member

Posts: 22Name of the Ipswich location? Thanks!
What was the name of the spot in Ipswich?
Originally Posted by RedDelano
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 08:19 #815Senior Member

Posts: 174Went to the new location in Ipswich last week.
Parking lot was completely empty, and found the business easily enough (through a door, up the stairs, door to the left). Was greeted by a woman who may have been in her 30's. Paid for a half hour, and got myself situated on the table. She comes back in, begins the massage, and to help "relieve some stress", she grabbed my hands and placed them directly on her ass. Could have gone the whole session massaging her ass and slipping my hands into her pants, but she started getting a bunch of phone calls. Most were from other mongers looking to set up appointments. Two of the calls were the same guy, who was playing 20 questions.
Anyways, I get the massage, then she starts in with the tease. Thought she was going for a PM at one point, which I would have loved and only received once before (need to find a place that does this). She didn't end up doing it, and she asks me to flip. Pretty standard HJ, with top lifted up. She didn't like having her nipples touched (strike against her), and she kept doing this odd giggling "I'm doing something naughty" laugh.
Not sure if I'll go again, or I'd at least try again for a different person. Didn't even get her name though, would have helped.
-
11-28-22 23:32 #814Senior Member

Posts: 276Drying up
Seems like Franklin, Hopedale, and Milford have been drying up slowly over past 2-3 years.
Originally Posted by Seemnow30
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 12:22 #813Senior Member

Posts: 242New AMP Joint in Ipswich
New AMP Joint in Ipswich.
A buddy of mine informed me about a New AMP Joint in Ipswich. He's not on here and he's not regular monger, just random visits a handful of times per year.
Having said that, his experience seemed intriguing to me. Younger talent, better looking talent, better overall package. So, I said, WTH, I'll give it a try. Now, let's keep in mind, even though his experience at this place was good, it was a standard finish and nothing else was communicated to him about extras being on the table, even on his next visit? But I was still intrigued. So, I called, easy to set up an appointment, easy to get to, went around 5:30/6 pmish? So, it was dark out and most (if not all of the places in this small little plaza / strip were closed. Perfect.
I walked in through the front door, up the starts and knocked on the glass door and was waived on in by a late 20 something or early 30 something Asian gal. As I walked in, she asked me if I called and I said "yes", she walked me into the room and asked me "how long"? Well, I needed to get home in a timely manner, so I took the hh for 50. She left the room, I got undressed, laid down on the table in my birthday suit, no draping was added or discussed. No oil or cream at my request. The massage itself was subpar at best, more of a soft rub. About 10-15 minutes in, she swiped by the boys, with a small tug on the sack. I then perched my bottom up so the access could be had a lot easier, if needed. Another check on the boys, this went on about 6-7 times before I was told to flip over (so, it was a tease, but not as aggressive or as intense as some that I've had in the past at other AMP's), in which I did. Jr. Was at half mass, she asked if she could massage there (and pointed to Jr.)? I said "yes", but then went on to ask about extras with hand motions, etc. , I was told Hand HE only (at the standard 40) but she would let girls out for an extra 40?, I said, "no", but would agree on an extra 20. Deal. And the nice eraser's would end up in my mouth, as I was told not to tell anyone, because the boss would get mad. Haha. Ok, I won't tell. Haha. My right hand also found it's way down the back side UTC to caress the bottom. But no FIA or FIV. Anyway, jr was all lubed up and off to the races. What I will say was a real plus (at least IMO), was the large amount of dirty talk while working Jr. But every time I attempted to dirty talk back, I was told to be quite, because she didn't want the boss to hear. Haha. After about 10-15 minutes of this, the volcano exploded and I felt really good. Lucy was a very cool, nice, and laid back gal. Not smoking hot, but definitely not ugly. And definitely not a granny. All in 50 for hh, 60 tip, 110. Not bad at all. Would repeat, but not running back for a weekly visit. Happy mongering.
-
11-20-22 13:58 #812Senior Member

Posts: 457There's street parking all up and down the street, plus the side street next to their building.
Originally Posted by RedDelano
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 09:03 #811Senior Member

Posts: 174I was there last week, and the young lady I got tried to get 1. 7 out of me. Didn't have that, so she settled for 1. 4.
Originally Posted by WorldBeat
[View Original Post]
Where do you park? My first visit, I parked down the street, but saw on my second visit that there is a sign threatening to tow anyone not visiting one of the stores. I then parked at the little diner almost across the street, but got worried about towing again.
-
11-16-22 20:02 #810Senior Member

Posts: 72It's only money
As pointed out earlier some North of Boston spots have been reported on Boston board. One of which was Orchid in Wakefield. I had visited there before and drew grannie. New report says they have young pretty women which is very true. Massage was lame I got quick boom boom sales pitch. I overpaid which is fine but he performance was lackluster and too many stipulations she also tried to ups well me a blowjob after strong arming me for high a FS price. She is very pretty they are very busy so I think it will get worse there.
The bathroom is nice and has a shower. Next stop Ipswich B awning.
-
11-16-22 11:42 #809Senior Member

Posts: 78410 colonial
Visited the old jin location a pudgy girl named sasha with rough skin was working. laid down for a 30 min massage no round cushion around where your face lays neither a sheet.
She wouldn't stop texting even while teasing she was looking at her phone, I got scared and left. very weird young lady, she said see you again. I will not return.
-
11-15-22 18:23 #808Senior Member

Posts: 43Red Rose in Franklin closed down recently. Tried place in Wrentham, Ling Ed, but wasn't into the older provider. Place is right in center so high visibility and I didn't like that either. Tried H&G in Plainville, decent massage but again older provider and nothing to bring me back. Another Plainville place, Eastern Health was decent massage and might go back if they get some new talent. Provider Angela was decent but masked up but decent h. E. Tried a place in Norton in strip mall, Crystal Wellness. Seemed like a busy shop and the location is very visible with a sandwich shop next door. Still searching for decent shop in area.
Originally Posted by Flash88
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-22 18:44 #807Senior Member

Posts: 153Ipswich
A new AMP just opened in Ipswich. There's been some discussion on the Boston board, but it should get some mention here too.
Stopped by this morning. Spa is located in the back of a you-shaped strip mall off Route 1. It's No. 75. Once you're in the parking lot, drive to the rear and look for an awning marked with a B. No signage except for the neon Open sign in the second floor window. I was greeted by a very attractive young lady named Cindy. She looks like she's 30-35, and she has nice Cs on a sexy body. Took the hour. Got a decent rub, not really a massage, but it felt good and her legs felt even better as she brushed up close to the table. Limited tease before the hot towels, but a nice tease just before the flip.
She allowed UTC roaming on top, and I got to appreciate her beautiful breasts under a very sexy bra. Nice slow standard finish followed by a neck rub and some small talk. She is soft spoken and has a very pretty face. She is definitely worth a second visit. 70/60 for the hr. I never saw the other girl.
She said the place just opened and they haven't been very busy. Worth a trip up Route 1.
-
10-27-22 08:05 #806Senior Member

Posts: 276Franklin / Hopedale / Medway Update
Have a couple bits for those who monger in the area (and a couple of questions).
Franklin Foot Spa. Do NOT get Lisa unless you want a regular, average at best message. But she will deliberately tease then tell you to DIY (if you like that. I don't). Amy however was fun and allowed OTC all over and UTC up top, and I left that visit happier than when I went it. I don't trust the dude answering the phone to be honest about who you will get when arriving after calling for an appointment, and this is a problem. (Note: This used to be Cloud 9).
Well Being Massage Therapy (Formerly Kang Tai, on Cottage Street) - Used to see Lilly there, mostly before the name change. Drove by this week to see if it was still open and its empty with 'for rent' signage there. If anyone knows where Lilly might be now, I'd love to hear.
Rose Day Spa (Hopedale) - Drive by from time to time, and this space has remained closed for a long long time now. Keep hoping another pops up there.
Red Rose (Franklin) - Used to go occasionally a few years ago, loved Candy, didn't like most other providers who got very bad at massage and very pushy about upselling. If anyone knows of a good provider for a HE with unlimited roaming I'd love to get a name! Actually, I'd like to get any idea of providers / services / prices (pm fine).
U Need a Massage (Franklin) - I've seen them advertising again on CL. Stopped by recently and storefront was dark. I think they only open up for appointments? Again if anyone has a recent experience I'd love to hear about it.
Health (Medway) - have been several times. Shop is OK, curtains not doors and is in a very busy strip mall, and you will get seen going. Have seen 2-3 different providers, all seem to provide same level of service, OTC, UTC on top, HE. Massage have been average. As have been provider's looks, but a couple of them are fun. Not a fav for me, but a reliable option.
Flash.
-
10-21-22 08:29 #805Senior Member

Posts: 153Considering how popular she seems to be, it's a real mystery to me why they make her so unavailable by moving her around so much. They used to do a month at each location. Bad business plan!
Originally Posted by CuriousTourist
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





