Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10463
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic2016  [View Original Post]
    It also looks like the same number was being posted for a ton of ads in "Altamonte Springs" and "Wymore Road" which is in Altamonte. It was all very fishy with the same description for every girl.
    Probably not related. But WTF is up with mass the Latina ad presence. Checked Altamonte on lc and could barely find a "regular" provider. Have they all washed up? Check I drive and full of Latinas too. I love latinas but all the up selling for a damn BBBJ is annoying.

  2. #10462

    Scammers

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    All appear to part of a "scamming for a deposit" group based overseas. They use several actual addresses all across town in their ads. Once you see an exact address in more than one ad, you'll probably see that same address in 20 ads on the same platform on that same day. Last week, I saw 3 ads posted in a row, two with identical ad text. All 3 were using the same exact address. All 3 "girls" were different ethnicities too. LOL.

    Grain 56.
    It also looks like the same number was being posted for a ton of ads in "Altamonte Springs" and "Wymore Road" which is in Altamonte. It was all very fishy with the same description for every girl.

  3. #10461

    Scammers

    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeMatthew  [View Original Post]
    What is with all the new ads listing location as Daetwyler Dr. Are they all the same group? Any info is appreciated..
    All appear to part of a "scamming for a deposit" group based overseas. They use several actual addresses all across town in their ads. Once you see an exact address in more than one ad, you'll probably see that same address in 20 ads on the same platform on that same day. Last week, I saw 3 ads posted in a row, two with identical ad text. All 3 were using the same exact address. All 3 "girls" were different ethnicities too. LOL.

    Grain 56.

  4. #10460

    Daetwyler Dr.

    What is with all the new ads listing location as Daetwyler Dr. Are they all the same group? Any info is appreciated.

    -cmm.

  5. #10459
    Quote Originally Posted by RoudiAudi  [View Original Post]
    She is real. She was also caught in a sting a while ago. She is a lot older than 30. Her mug shot was not flattering. I cross referenced her mug shot with her FB. Again, not impressed. If you want a good time, pick one of those well reviewed ones from the adultsearch section. Since you aren't a senior member, spend a little on a Brazilian, have a great time and review.
    Appreciate the reply, I think I'll keep looking around then.

  6. #10458

    Never seen her but.

    Quote Originally Posted by DLuna  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone, as you can probably tell by the amount of posts, I'm finally moving on from just lurking on this wonderful site. Just wondering if anyone has dreamt of her before, or knows anything about her, including rates.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...125/4077577804

    Thanks I'm advance and I'm looking forward to writing my second post as a review.
    She is real. She was also caught in a sting a while ago. She is a lot older than 30. Her mug shot was not flattering. I cross referenced her mug shot with her FB. Again, not impressed. If you want a good time, pick one of those well reviewed ones from the adultsearch section. Since you aren't a senior member, spend a little on a Brazilian, have a great time and review.

  7. #10457
    Hello everyone, as you can probably tell by the amount of posts, I'm finally moving on from just lurking on this wonderful site. Just wondering if anyone has dreamt of her before, or knows anything about her, including rates.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...125/4077577804

    Thanks I'm advance and I'm looking forward to writing my second post as a review.

  8. #10456
    Quote Originally Posted by Witnessing  [View Original Post]
    Grab any 5-10 words from their ad, put it in google search with quotes around it, and revel in how many different cities they are in at once. Same pics, different numbers. All go to the same scam center.
    Majority of fake ads have explicit commentary that's sexual in nature. I probably wouldn't even see a real provider if they did that.

  9. #10455
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Fake ads

    Quote Originally Posted by Witnessing  [View Original Post]
    Grab any 5-10 words from their ad, put it in google search with quotes around it, and revel in how many different cities they are in at once. Same pics, different numbers. All go to the same scam center.
    Best way to figure out that the ads are bs!

    Can't be all over the country at the same time.

  10. #10454

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by OTownAmerica  [View Original Post]
    For any of you bucket list hunters, if anyone can verify this is a real ad, could be an interesting find.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/102534092

    Not gettiing much from a number search.
    Grab any 5-10 words from their ad, put it in google search with quotes around it, and revel in how many different cities they are in at once. Same pics, different numbers. All go to the same scam center.

  11. #10453

    This ones interesting. If real

    For any of you bucket list hunters, if anyone can verify this is a real ad, could be an interesting find.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/102534092

    Not gettiing much from a number search.

  12. #10452

    Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by LudwigVan  [View Original Post]
    You can try Busty Eve, I've seen her once and it was good. She's chill and friendly, great incall, your choice of ending. The pics in this ad are up to date: https://tryst.link/massage/bustyeve.
    I have seen Ally. Did a 4 hand massage with her and her partner Bea. Ally is a cute BBW. She has massage training and gives and excellent massage. She also provided the he in my session and was very good. Her only cons are comms. She is very slow at returning texts. Other than that clean location. Very sweet personality.

  13. #10451
    Quote Originally Posted by Calenton777  [View Original Post]
    This girl looks like TGTBT but before TOFTT, I figured I asked here first, saw some other ads for her down at Miami where she calls herself Xenia.

    Her ad is the following.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...255/9544168387

    Thanks for any info fellow mongers!
    Fake! She is posting everywhere.

  14. #10450

    Xenia?

    This girl looks like TGTBT but before TOFTT, I figured I asked here first, saw some other ads for her down at Miami where she calls herself Xenia.

    Her ad is the following.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...255/9544168387

    Thanks for any info fellow mongers!

  15. #10449
    Quote Originally Posted by MSheeran  [View Original Post]
    I figured out the right way to use image search and I think she may be a scam. Other ads in other cities. Phone number is different than the escortbook ad.

    Msheeran.
    The girl in the pics is a insta and OF foot model with a decent following so def agree with it being fake in all likelihood.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape