rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 665 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 165 565 615 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 715 765 1165 1665 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20850

    Not really

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmithwick  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone here buy content from providers? Does anyone subscribe to any OF girls pages? If so, why? There's so much free porn material in all fetishes, interests, shapes, sizes and colors. Why on earth would a man pay to see some 304's content over the damn good free stuff?
    I have a few moments in the past, but it was all ass pictures of them in a particular pose. Nothing like actually paying to see them have sex. The ass pics were like $5 dollars, so I was like what the hell. Reminded me of magazines I used to get as a young teen. It was only a few but it fizzled out. I've never bought vids from them. I guess someone can make an argument that it's like going to the store and buying porn but with OF selling a fantasy and the interaction with the women, I can't bring myself to buying a segment of them having sex with a someone that's not me. What I'm saying is that at that point, I want to be the one doing it, not watching you get banged virtually. Which is why I guess we pay to have fun with some of these providers. Not knocking them paying for the adult content, I just feel that anything outside of $5 personalized photos is out of my league. Each there own though. Choose wisely.

  2. #20849

    Grateful

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    Like another poster I saw Ducky (https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/008116424279) over the weekend. Man those photos are overly flattering. She's likely had a kid recently as her stomach is large and covered with stretch marks. It was a huge turn off for me and I opted for just a BJ. I've got nothing against larger women but that kind of look is not something I like to pay for at this point in my life.

    Price wise she wanted 110 for a qv but took 80 for a BJ. I can't remember the hh rate but I'm not sure it's worth it. She does give an enthusiastic BJ with lots of neck but at least for me she was a hell of a clock watcher.

    I won't repeat but if you want a solid BJ and she'll take the 80 it's worth going as long as you can finish in 15 minutes. The room was pretty clean although there's clear signs of a guy staying there too. My guess is that he was the guy talking on the phone by the elevator.
    I would like to really thank you and another monger who posted on Ducky just a few posts down for your honest reviews. I was thinking of meeting up with her but now that you've told about the big gut issue, that's a complete turn off for me and hence a hard pass.

    I have seen so much conversation recently and very few actual reviews on providers that I wanted to send a shout out to you guys for saving me both time and money. Appreciate it!

  3. #20848
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmithwick  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone here buy content from providers? Does anyone subscribe to any OF girls pages? If so, why? There's so much free porn material in all fetishes, interests, shapes, sizes and colors. Why on earth would a man pay to see some 304's content over the damn good free stuff?
    I do not. I've met some guys who do because the OF chick will do custom footage. I've also met guys who paid because it was a stripper who hinted that being a fan could get them closer to the bedroom. I read one guy in a forum say he pays for OF because he doesn't want to see a prostitute and the ones he's a fan of will actually interact with him like one chick sends custom birthday messages to fans who pay above a certain amount.

    I don't look at much online porn these days but I remember a few years ago the quality of free stuff seemed to be going way down.

  4. #20847

    Ducky

    Like another poster I saw Ducky (https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/008116424279) over the weekend. Man those photos are overly flattering. She's likely had a kid recently as her stomach is large and covered with stretch marks. It was a huge turn off for me and I opted for just a BJ. I've got nothing against larger women but that kind of look is not something I like to pay for at this point in my life.

    Price wise she wanted 110 for a qv but took 80 for a BJ. I can't remember the hh rate but I'm not sure it's worth it. She does give an enthusiastic BJ with lots of neck but at least for me she was a hell of a clock watcher.

    I won't repeat but if you want a solid BJ and she'll take the 80 it's worth going as long as you can finish in 15 minutes. The room was pretty clean although there's clear signs of a guy staying there too. My guess is that he was the guy talking on the phone by the elevator.

  5. #20846

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24  [View Original Post]
    I hope I've spent enough time in purgatory, to allow contact with Noa.
    Can someone PM me contact info?

  6. #20845

    Mehhh

    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    Is she still as hot as her pictures?
    Don't get me wrong she is better looking than a lot of providers and as got a decent ass but the pics are kind of flattering and she's not what you would expect going in. She gets a lot of volume I went once and she did BBBJ and cfs. Then another time she said via text she never does BBBJ then when I get there she tried to charge extra. She is kind of unorganized and all over the place. I kind of feel sorry for her.

  7. #20844

    Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...livia/33654369

    So, finally, I was able to get a reply from her and went to see her for the 1st time.

    I won't repeat because the lack of organization when booking people.

    She is a nice girl and all, but 5 min into the 'date' someone knocked the door and she jumped out to look through the door pinhole. She yield "give me 5 min I am busy besides you supposed to be here in one hour". Now, the date was for hh so I knew things wil be rushed, and it was. She told me the day before 2 out of the 10 people showed up, and that put her down on her business. Today, she said, "she had 3 people waiting for her in the parking lot".

    On her defense, she tried the best to make sure I will leave happy but everything was mechanical so I left in 15. Rate are best in the area 100/120/200 for qv / hh and hr. Considering the options and prices in general.

    While I was putting my shoes on, she opened the door and a monger came in. WTF. I just walked out with untied laces because I don't need that. On my way out he gave me the bro fist (awkward).

    It is all business, you go in and out, and forget about privacy. YMMV.
    Is she still as hot as her pictures?

  8. #20843
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    Ducky.

    Saw Ducky's post, I did find some old reviews on the GSO board and decided to give her a try. She was pretty responsive via texts. Got to her location near the airport, I was bit disappointed when the door opened, she had a pretty big gut, which is a turn off for me. But she has a decently cute face, she took directions well, 8/10 on the BBBJ, and K9 and completed the act. I would not repeat just because I don't like girls with a big belly.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/008116424279

    Tall Girl (Amelia).

    Met the tall girl, her name is Amelia not sure if that's the stage name. But she is a really nice girl, very clean. All covered, CBJ but it was pretty good, she was open to multiple positions. I would probably meet her again.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/814106444311
    Appreciate the review. I was lining up Ducky this morning but now I think I'll pass.

  9. #20842

    Hot and Real (I think)

    Tried to see her, commas were good. She sent me a verification pic of her holding a paper with current date so I think she is real. Got to local and something felt off. Lots of cars in driveway and exposed so I passed. She's hot though. YMMV.

    Be safe.

    HH.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...ee-me/52226463

  10. #20841

    Weekend exploits

    Ducky.

    Saw Ducky's post, I did find some old reviews on the GSO board and decided to give her a try. She was pretty responsive via texts. Got to her location near the airport, I was bit disappointed when the door opened, she had a pretty big gut, which is a turn off for me. But she has a decently cute face, she took directions well, 8/10 on the BBBJ, and K9 and completed the act. I would not repeat just because I don't like girls with a big belly.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/008116424279

    Tall Girl (Amelia).

    Met the tall girl, her name is Amelia not sure if that's the stage name. But she is a really nice girl, very clean. All covered, CBJ but it was pretty good, she was open to multiple positions. I would probably meet her again.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/814106444311

  11. #20840

    Headliner

    Quote Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777  [View Original Post]
    I'm loving that headliner. Looks like a mix between a mattress and a circus tent. Haha.
    She turns the car on its roof and instant bed!

  12. #20839
    The Eyebrows are scary as hell!! WTF??

    Quote Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777  [View Original Post]
    I'm loving that headliner. Looks like a mix between a mattress and a circus tent. Haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseFrog  [View Original Post]
    The link in your comment is no longer valid, are you talking about this Heather?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/40675465

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-joco/52245443

    If this is a different Heather (self-described as sexy Italian), has anyone here had experience?

    Edit: upon further research, it looks like my Heather is the one from the bookstore forum.

  13. #20838

    Anyone?

    Does anyone here buy content from providers? Does anyone subscribe to any OF girls pages? If so, why? There's so much free porn material in all fetishes, interests, shapes, sizes and colors. Why on earth would a man pay to see some 304's content over the damn good free stuff?

  14. #20837

    Headliner

    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseFrog  [View Original Post]
    The link in your comment is no longer valid, are you talking about this Heather?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/40675465

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-joco/52245443

    If this is a different Heather (self-described as sexy Italian), has anyone here had experience?

    Edit: upon further research, it looks like my Heather is the one from the bookstore forum.
    I'm loving that headliner. Looks like a mix between a mattress and a circus tent. Haha.

  15. #20836

    Crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...livia/33654369

    So, finally, I was able to get a reply from her and went to see her for the 1st time.

    I won't repeat because the lack of organization when booking people.

    She is a nice girl and all, but 5 min into the 'date' someone knocked the door and she jumped out to look through the door pinhole. She yield "give me 5 min I am busy besides you supposed to be here in one hour". Now, the date was for hh so I knew things wil be rushed, and it was. She told me the day before 2 out of the 10 people showed up, and that put her down on her business. Today, she said, "she had 3 people waiting for her in the parking lot".

    On her defense, she tried the best to make sure I will leave happy but everything was mechanical so I left in 15. Rate are best in the area 100/120/200 for qv / hh and hr. Considering the options and prices in general.

    While I was putting my shoes on, she opened the door and a monger came in. WTF. I just walked out with untied laces because I don't need that. On my way out he gave me the bro fist (awkward).

    It is all business, you go in and out, and forget about privacy. YMMV.
    Wow that definitely would put a damper on the experience, sucks it happened to you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape