Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 815 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 315 715 765 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 865 915 1315 1815 ... LastLast
Results 12,211 to 12,225 of 41276
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29066
    Banned Member


    Posts: 144
    Quote Originally Posted by BjPennFan  [View Original Post]
    WTF does that tattoo say? "Razid"? WTF is a razid?
    Looks like "Florida raised".

  2. #29065
    Banned Member


    Posts: 144
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one I'm talking to her but she seems almost UTR.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/358873147766

    Tryed searching but can't find anything.
    Pictures aren't the same girl. See tattoos. Could be a fake.

  3. #29064
    Banned Member


    Posts: 144
    Quote Originally Posted by Cecil0730  [View Original Post]
    There's a review of her within the last couple, few days that said she's a dead fish experience.
    Is there a post number? Because there isn't a name to put in the search box.

  4. #29063
    Banned Member


    Posts: 144
    Quote Originally Posted by Cecil0730  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she does (or at least did at one time) offer bare service. There wasn't an upcharge either. Even with the open menu, I haven't been back in over a year. Much like a typical 35 yr old woman in everyday society (she's actually that age, not 28), she was knit picking and came across as someone who should just hang it up. This was before the bad reviews.
    Heard the same. Bare service was offered without upcharge. Her standard charge was a lot lower like 40 to 60.

  5. #29062
    Banned Member


    Posts: 144

    Odor

    Quote Originally Posted by ShakingString8  [View Original Post]
    Saw Terra recently in a dream. The dream was 150 mario coins for hhr or 200 mario coins for hr. Some fetishes available for an additional 50 mario coins The first thing I will say is that the photos of her face are heavily filtered while the body is accurate for the most part. In person her face looks a bit older and her boobs don't look as big. Lives in a shithole on the westside. That enough almost persuaded me to leave but I wasn't thinking with the right head.

    Anyways BBBJ was good but nothing out of this world. Her butt is medium sized but felt a bit boney in cowboy. Slight odor when we switched to doggy but nothing that made me nauseous. Finally finished in a scissor position. Gave her the money then got the hell out of there.

    She's nice and not a clock watcher but I wouldn't repeat unless I was in a pinch. I really only saw her because she was the first out of 7 providers I messaged to get back to me.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/982902546871
    Is there anything we can recommend to these girls on how to fix that odor? Like can we just sqirt hand sanitizer in there?

    Technology is great but not when it comes to altering pictures.

    Just a question about that new and interesting tattoo on her right wrist. Is that something to worry about. Do you get a discount if you have the same or similar tattoo?

  6. #29061
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one I'm talking to her but she seems almost UTR.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/358873147766

    Tryed searching but can't find anything.
    There's a review of her within the last couple, few days that said she's a dead fish experience.

  7. #29060
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakingString8  [View Original Post]
    I saw this provider in a dream last week at a nice place in the TC area. I know from older reports that she's had a bad rap but recent reports have been good so I decided to try my luck. I'm honestly glad I went. She's a pretty cool chick with a nice body. Small boobs but a big butt. She's in shape too for the most part. BBBJ was really good. You can get MSOG (2) for the hr session at 200 mario coins. She's pretty accommodating on positions as well. She even gave me a massage during our quick break until I was ready to go again. Not sure if bare or Greek are available though since I didn't ask.

    I've seen a decent amount of providers in the past year and would put her in my top 3 right now.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/514593792463
    Yes, she does (or at least did at one time) offer bare service. There wasn't an upcharge either. Even with the open menu, I haven't been back in over a year. Much like a typical 35 yr old woman in everyday society (she's actually that age, not 28), she was knit picking and came across as someone who should just hang it up. This was before the bad reviews.

  8. #29059
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakingString8  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen any of these two before:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/644940839495

    I tried using the search bar but was getting reports from providers with the same name but different people. Please let me know if they're legit because they got some nice looking bodies and I wouldn't mind shelling out a bit of money if they're good.
    There's probably about 15 pages worth of reviews on Mandy. Search "mandy, mandy, mandy" or "mandy 3".

  9. #29058
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakingString8  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen any of these two before:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/644940839495

    I tried using the search bar but was getting reports from providers with the same name but different people. Please let me know if they're legit because they got some nice looking bodies and I wouldn't mind shelling out a bit of money if they're good.
    That's the highly disputed Mandy Mandy Mandy, who used to be considered one of the most evil thieves ever found in Jacksonville. Lately, there are reports she's been trying to fix her reputation. I don't think anyone here has actually tried to see her and reported a really good time.

  10. #29057

    Mandy and Sandy

    Has anyone seen any of these two before:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/644940839495

    I tried using the search bar but was getting reports from providers with the same name but different people. Please let me know if they're legit because they got some nice looking bodies and I wouldn't mind shelling out a bit of money if they're good.

  11. #29056

    Terra

    Saw Terra recently in a dream. The dream was 150 mario coins for hhr or 200 mario coins for hr. Some fetishes available for an additional 50 mario coins The first thing I will say is that the photos of her face are heavily filtered while the body is accurate for the most part. In person her face looks a bit older and her boobs don't look as big. Lives in a shithole on the westside. That enough almost persuaded me to leave but I wasn't thinking with the right head.

    Anyways BBBJ was good but nothing out of this world. Her butt is medium sized but felt a bit boney in cowboy. Slight odor when we switched to doggy but nothing that made me nauseous. Finally finished in a scissor position. Gave her the money then got the hell out of there.

    She's nice and not a clock watcher but I wouldn't repeat unless I was in a pinch. I really only saw her because she was the first out of 7 providers I messaged to get back to me.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/982902546871

  12. #29055

    Karmen

    I saw this provider in a dream last week at a nice place in the TC area. I know from older reports that she's had a bad rap but recent reports have been good so I decided to try my luck. I'm honestly glad I went. She's a pretty cool chick with a nice body. Small boobs but a big butt. She's in shape too for the most part. BBBJ was really good. You can get MSOG (2) for the hr session at 200 mario coins. She's pretty accommodating on positions as well. She even gave me a massage during our quick break until I was ready to go again. Not sure if bare or Greek are available though since I didn't ask.

    I've seen a decent amount of providers in the past year and would put her in my top 3 right now.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/514593792463

  13. #29054
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    Per her Twitter account she is in Atlantic beach, she was previously in London. She tweeted she was going to NYC but because it was cold there, she opted for Jacksonville FL.

    Her Twitter link is in her Tryst add. Your decision now, report back please, Mongers are waiting.

    OS.

  14. #29053

    Any reviews on this one


  15. #29052

    Anyone seen this one

    Has anyone seen this one I'm talking to her but she seems almost UTR.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/358873147766

    Tryed searching but can't find anything.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape