Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 675 of 1882 FirstFirst ... 175 575 625 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 725 775 1175 1675 ... LastLast
Results 10,111 to 10,125 of 28217
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18107

    Real / Fake / or Sting

    Any of you mongers know if the Latin girls (multiple adds) listed in Brandon are real? They all have the same rate at the same location when Inquired about. All say quality inn on adamo. Hmm.

  2. #18106
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM1985  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her post in a while, any info?

    Apologies in advance if there's a post addressing this, I don't have a lot of time to check the threads, thanks.

    https://tampa.skipthegames.com/femal...o/194484478488
    I'm the last person to see her in Tampa. When I left she was driving to Cocoa Beach for the weekend.

    I lost contact after that.

  3. #18105
    Quote Originally Posted by Dag1201  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed her recently. Just search. She was pretty good except she stopped at the wrong moment. She is an extreme clock watcher. Actually set a timer. Overall there is better out there.
    I did search and didn't see your review. Pm me links to better ones if you don't mind. My luck has been horrendous here lately. Thanks!

  4. #18104

    Riya

    Quote Originally Posted by JlMelina1  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed her recently. Just search. She was pretty good except she stopped at the wrong moment. She is an extreme clock watcher. Actually set a timer. Overall there is better out there.

  5. #18103

  6. #18102

    Maya Traveling Russian

    Had the pleasure of meeting this lady today. Pics are a little touched up but she's attractive. Probably in her mid 30's.

    Maya is a tall Russian blond with incredible tits. Athletic type body. She looks a volleyball player. Definitely not a spinner.

    Her pussy is incredible. Probably one of the best looking vaginas I've seen. Completely shaved and smells perfect. I'm not into DATY but I was tempted with to do it with her. Anyone who is into that should consider seeing her.

    BBBJ with some attention to the boys. She does a good job but I would not consider her to have elite skills. I read mixed reports on her providing covered and uncovered bjs. I made sure to be clean and took a shower upon arrival.

    She is a great kisser and was full on GFE with lots of DFK and running her mouth all over my chest. She was submissive and allowed me to put her in any position I wanted.

    500 HR is a little steep but I don't regret the experience. I would probably repeat at a lower price point. She'll be in Tampa tomorrow and then Orlando next week.

    https://tryst.link/escort/maya09

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6426104-363533

  7. #18101
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatBilly99  [View Original Post]
    No sorry my bad I didn't reread it before I posted it I left out a dollar sign. $$.
    So $300 hr. I heard she is 48. I'm okay with this since she's Asian and they tend to look younger than they really are. Below you said body of a 22 yr old so that's a good thing.

  8. #18100
    No sorry my bad I didn't reread it before I posted it I left out a dollar sign. $$.

    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    She was 300, upped to 400. Are you saying 200 now?

  9. #18099
    I tried last week and her number wasn't working.

    Quote Originally Posted by JJM1985  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her post in a while, any info?

    Apologies in advance if there's a post addressing this, I don't have a lot of time to check the threads, thanks.

    https://tampa.skipthegames.com/femal...o/194484478488

  10. #18098
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale1  [View Original Post]
    She pulled the same shit with me, but I did see her. Definitely not worth the bs. Super tiny, like 80 lbs tiny. Not nearly as attractive as pics. I'd give her a 4 on looks and 3 on performance. Everything covered and boring. I got the Winn Dixie special at a buck a pound, so I figured why not. Should've kept the money and went to Publix.
    Ok good to know. I was texting her last night for a date today. She hasn't responded today at all. So much bullshit. Pics aren't her.

  11. #18097

    Save yourselves the trouble

    Quote Originally Posted by Weskerfl  [View Original Post]
    Set up an appointment with her recently and showed up at the chain motel off of Fowler well after sunset. Don't know what kinda game she was playing but kept me waiting the parking lot a good 15+ minutes saying she was on the way down to meet me by a side entrance and would be there in a minute. Better sense finally prevailed and I booked it after seeing a shady type lurking close to said side entrance. She kept messaging me after saying she was in the lot looking for me but couldn't find me. Not sure what the deal was but red flags all over.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/102689502
    She pulled the same shit with me, but I did see her. Definitely not worth the bs. Super tiny, like 80 lbs tiny. Not nearly as attractive as pics. I'd give her a 4 on looks and 3 on performance. Everything covered and boring. I got the Winn Dixie special at a buck a pound, so I figured why not. Should've kept the money and went to Publix.

  12. #18096

    Payge

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAPerv  [View Original Post]
    Her doubles partner.
    Does Payge have her own number?

  13. #18095
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Murika, did she drop her prices?

    Quote Originally Posted by GoatBilly99  [View Original Post]
    Hey kids just checking back with my report I took one for the team.

    https://www.models-world.com/florida/murika-kaie/

    $$ In call off of Hillsboro right off 275. Beautiful secluded cottage on the river. Extremely friendly down to earth and real. An absolute stunning body of a 22-year-old. FS, GFE and beyond. BBBJ, bb dog Mish CIP. Brought some pizza and wine settled in for a long visit 9:00 watcher. Beautiful erect suckable nipples. And the perfect little ass.

    Run don't walk Brothers.

    Digits available on request.

    I chose wisely Obi-Wan.

    Good looking out. The Goat.
    She was 300, upped to 400. Are you saying 200 now?

  14. #18094

    Doll and Ms Payge

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAPerv  [View Original Post]
    Doll. The tiny Hispanic. Is doing doubles today.
    Her doubles partner.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B8EE43CC-418C-471A-812D-86211DEF1672.jpg‎  

  15. #18093

    Doll

    Doll. The tiny Hispanic. Is doing doubles today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D1740245-2E4A-458D-81BA-591E7A7658BE.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape