Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 25711
-
12-11-22 21:03 #18076

Posts: 31Thank you so much I was just going through some of my texts. Some people text and say they want to see me but then. Nothing. Some people saw me when II first got back in October and were happy. I haven't heard from you again?! Where is everybody?? I.
Originally Posted by FatDaddy3750
[View Original Post]
I have only had about four texts all weekend! I think everybody's forgot about me and this is not a good thing considering I have to find an apartment by December the 28th. I would really like to think of you as friends that would help each other out. I definitely could use some help guys. And as always will treat you like kings!
-
12-11-22 19:33 #18075Banned Member

Posts: 489Talk About Delusional
I've seen Mandy a couple times. Met her for the first time about a year ago, Penelope introduced me to her, they're friends. Did a QV with her that day for 60. Saw her again at some extended stay she was staying at in Fairborn 6 months ago, hhr for 120. I about fell out of my chair laughing when I saw her new donations. Talk about delusional! Sad part is, some sucker will that.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/727980707843
-
12-11-22 10:54 #18074Senior Member

Posts: 149Luna is a new ATF
Alright guys, I will start by saying I was skeptical at first, but I talked to Luna (you all know her as the elf girl from STG), and finally had a meet up with her yesterday, and it blew my mind.
She came to see me, dressed as requested, with the ears on.
Everything is covered, no DATY (sad for me) , and usually its real hard to get going with a provider once the cover comes out, but as she had states, was able to work magic compared to some other providers.
Piericings and tattoos were a plus to me, and she is a kisser. Loved every second of it. Friendly, easy to talk to for you shy fellas out there.
Some belly scars, to me, not an issue at all but I know some pf you are picky about that. Talkative, responsive, and best of all, loud as you like. .
QV was $ for the outcall, which I felt was more than worth the price.
Highly recommend.
-
12-11-22 05:30 #18073Senior Member

Posts: 218Maneater
See below text exchange and draw your own conclusions.
Hello it's Maneater I was going through my messages and saw that I hadn't seen you yet?
12:56 PM.
I'm flattered you followed up. This is further indication that you know a LOT about customer care / satisfaction. Haven't been your way but when I am, I'll try to get an appt.
Your reviews have been outstanding and I think they have the additional virtue of being true / accurate!
-
12-10-22 23:13 #18072Regular Member

Posts: 7Shao in Middletown
Has anyone dealt with Gu Shao in Middletown? She says she works or of Hampton.
-
12-10-22 22:20 #18071Senior Member

Posts: 105I mean I want to cheer this on but if an OG like Blue actually got a heart attack I'd feel like shit so. LOL.
Originally Posted by MrBlue314
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 20:58 #18070Banned Member

Posts: 489Old School
What I appreciate about Sofia is the effort she puts in for her clients, she's freshly showered, hair / make up done, wearing something sexy, and ready to play with "NO" drama. Reminds me of some of the old school ladies from years ago when I first got into the hobby.
Originally Posted by HornyJJ
[View Original Post]
Most of these deadbeats in this town, when you show up, they look like they just got out of bed, got bed head, not showered, wearing sweats and a t-shirt, and rooms a pig sty, and they expect you to come in and still see them. Gentlemen, we work hard for our $ and we should expect more for our hard earned dollars. The next time you walk in to see someone and she looks like this and has put in "0" effort, you need to turn around and walk out the door and take your $ with you. Demand more for your $!
-
12-10-22 20:41 #18069Regular Member

Posts: 3I got to know. Is it legit??
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...b/538782140570
So I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I got to know if this is for real or not? Anybody got any info?
-
12-10-22 18:56 #18068Senior Member

Posts: 490Sunny sunni
Yep, that's her and I appreciate the input. Said her dad was away and had his plac3 to plat, sounds like a good oppertunity fkr a setup so ill steer clear. Shame, I really like her look.
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 18:39 #18067Senior Member

Posts: 1176True Blue no White Knighting gentlemen.
Sophia, and fellow mongers:
It pains me to say, I judged Sophia wrong. With that being said. I have to stick to the True Blue no white knighting policy. Be the first to say I was wrong. And again, I was and still stiff and sore. That Sexy Latino put a hurting on this old man!
.
I've always kept my reviews not personal. If she rocks my world then Sophia or any other girl gets a good review. If she or whoever doesn't then we'll it on the non approved ladies list.
I told Sophia I will be repeating later this week (30 min) and again on Saturday for a full hour. I already have time confirmed. I was straight up honest with Sophia, apologized in person and told her I'd be back mid week and Saturday. Told Sophia wanted another taste of the pie for say..
Sophia only words to me: Bring it on Blue. I want three loads instead of two next time. So you Mr Blue bring it. Well boys, I have to take the challenge. Told her I was coming for her. She sent me a text. Want to try for 4 pops. Not sure I'm young enough to last for 4 but don't tell her I said that.
Sophia now on the senior varsity approved list. If I don't report back I had a heart attack from all the action.
Blue.
Originally Posted by HornyJJ
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 17:53 #18066Senior Member

Posts: 985Re: Legend
I assume the blond is Legend since there is an "Asia" in the ad as well. She is Sunny and bad news. The cashapp tag is her pimp and they've robbed people before. IMHO stay away. She advertised she has no more pimps but she's still using him for Cashapp. Right. Also posted in Dayton today as well. I'm not saying she wouldn't drive to C'Bus but it would cost you. You should be able to find some reviews under Sunny.
Here is her latest ad as "Sunny. ".
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...4/829910609613
Originally Posted by Boosted1
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 15:44 #18065Senior Member

Posts: 490Legend?
Says she is from dayton. Quoted 200 hr. Love the look, but I'm leary driving from columbus. Sounded good on the phone, went back 10 pages on this board an didn't see any hits. Feedback?
-
12-10-22 12:38 #18064Senior Member

Posts: 190Sofia
Happy you finally got a taste. So no "white Knighting" here. Just other great reviews! I've always enjoyed your reviews and why I have also visited RealManEater. And I appreciate your honesty!
Originally Posted by MrBlue314
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 12:29 #18063Senior Member

Posts: 1176Sophia now Blue Approved.
I was wrong...
Sophia now Blue approved. I was wrong.
I reached out to Sophia a couple times over the last few weeks.
She thought my reviews were way to harsh. I thought about just calling from another number but wanted to do the right thing. Told Sophia, if she was a good as the reviews said she had nothing to worry about.
So setup today at 10 am. She texted and was ready on time. I had asked for ponytails and heels and a sexy shirt dress. Guys know this is Blue's signature dress for Blue approved girls.
She was ready to go, when I got there. Actually she text at like 945 am and said where ya at? Few sexy texts on the drive from far east side of Columbus.
She was shower fresh, pigtails, heels (ones in all her pics) and the green dress. Man I was in disbelief! She grabbed me kissed me and said welcome Poppi. After a nice make out session in the living room. She bent over grabbed her ankles and said this is all yours for the next hour. Whatever ya want.
I lightly spanked her ass and upon further inspection; she had the green but plug in her ass. She said ya like Poppi? Well is the pop Catholic.
Got her in the bed. She justed moved in so not much furtantiure in her place. Very safe and very nicely remolded. Started to undress and Sophia said no no. I'll do it. She got me undressed while letting me play and roam wherever I wanted.
She finally got me undressed. She got down on her knees like a good girl. She went to town on my cock, balls and the like. Finally get her on the bed. She is a complete wildcat.
Before I knew what happened she has that beautiful Argentina puss in.
My face.
She orgasmed several times on my face. Tasty, sweat as apple pie. So far this is above GFE and fastly approaching porn style experience. So now my delima. Do I pull her off, so I can fuck her or just cum in her mouth?
We had already talked about multiple pops. So I went ahead and blew down her throat. She took it all like a trouper and didn't stop. Sophia excuses herself and goes to wash up. She comes back.
I'm thinking she going to say goodbye.
Well that wasn't the case. She lays next to me and cuddled up. Sophia says, I'm not near done with ya Pappi. Music to my ears. Did I already say I was wrong about Sophia.
Again, before I knew what happened she is on top ridding cowgirl. From there she switched it up to reverse cowgirl. We hit spoon, mish legs over shoulder, lazy dog, doggie and anal. Yes anal was amazing. Her talking dirty to me in Spanish was just truly amazing.
Sophia is definitely top notch lady and knows how to treat man. She is so sexy. She has the best dicksucking blue eyes I have ever saw. She knows how to use them too. Looking rightup at ya when she is working the cock.
I could not have had a better time. Fully disclosure, I was wrong about Sophia. She is definitely Blue approved. Hope she stays around cause I will be seeing her again very soon. Run don't walk to go see her.
Again.
Sophia, I'm so sorry I missed judged ya. Thanks for giving me chance to see ya and review ya.
Pic posted, I took with her phone.
Defientally Blue approved.
Sophia now Blue approved.
-
12-10-22 00:18 #18062Senior Member

Posts: 205Scam
This one is already a known scammer. Hello Kitty or some such dumb name and has already been reported in the rip off section or hall of shame maybe both. Either way "she" is 100% scam.
Originally Posted by NeighborGuy111
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





