Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 321 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 371 421 821 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 19319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14519
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldToof  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely worth every penny and every minute spent waiting to get down to business. Her skills are top notch and she is horny AF once things get going. She checks every box for me and then some. Her BBBJ does not disappoint and as a big daty fan, I love a girl that is as comfortable in her own skin as she is and can really enjoy it. Definitely one of the best providers in the area in my opinion.

    GT.
    If it wasnt for the no AA part I'd probably have her in rotation every other week.

  2. #14518

    Sadie

    Is this the Sadie of whom you speak?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/037596507581

  3. #14517
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    I agree if you are on a time crunch that her ideal of a HHR is probably different than yours but hey who gives a fuck when the chick is standing in front of you is naked and willing to show you a good time.
    She's definitely worth every penny and every minute spent waiting to get down to business. Her skills are top notch and she is horny AF once things get going. She checks every box for me and then some. Her BBBJ does not disappoint and as a big daty fan, I love a girl that is as comfortable in her own skin as she is and can really enjoy it. Definitely one of the best providers in the area in my opinion.

    GT.

  4. #14516

    Surly no was is complaining

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually spent as little as 15 minutes with Sadie? Pretty sure that woman does not know the definition of quick! I went to see her for the hhr, even told her, I don't have a lot of time! I'm finally leaving more than an hour later! I'd be shocked if anyone was able to get in the door, get to the deed and get back out the door, all in 15 minutes! Hell, she probably takes more time than that just to tell you what's on her mind!
    I agree if you are on a time crunch that her ideal of a HHR is probably different than yours but hey who gives a fuck when the chick is standing in front of you is naked and willing to show you a good time.

  5. #14515

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually spent as little as 15 minutes with Sadie? Pretty sure that woman does not know the definition of quick! I went to see her for the hhr, even told her, I don't have a lot of time! I'm finally leaving more than an hour later! I'd be shocked if anyone was able to get in the door, get to the deed and get back out the door, all in 15 minutes! Hell, she probably takes more time than that just to tell you what's on her mind!
    So correct I went one time and chatted with her while she was in the shower.

    LOL.

  6. #14514

    Quick? With Sadie?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerlicious  [View Original Post]
    I would be more concerned with the donation amounts; LMFAO who pays 200 for 15 minutes?
    Has anyone actually spent as little as 15 minutes with Sadie? Pretty sure that woman does not know the definition of quick! I went to see her for the hhr, even told her, I don't have a lot of time! I'm finally leaving more than an hour later! I'd be shocked if anyone was able to get in the door, get to the deed and get back out the door, all in 15 minutes! Hell, she probably takes more time than that just to tell you what's on her mind!

  7. #14513

    Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    This is an interesting approach: Go to the lingerie store, try on some nighties, take photos for STG, then post your ad! Perhaps she should have hidden the price tag first! .

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...-/298707906744
    I would be more concerned with the donation amounts; LMFAO who pays 200 for 15 minutes?

  8. #14512
    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    This is an interesting approach: Go to the lingerie store, try on some nighties, take photos for STG, then post your ad! Perhaps she should have hidden the price tag first! .

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...-/298707906744
    I personally don't have any problem with that approach, but when did they start putting beds in dressing rooms?

  9. #14511

    Dressing room photos

    This is an interesting approach: Go to the lingerie store, try on some nighties, take photos for STG, then post your ad! Perhaps she should have hidden the price tag first! .

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...-/298707906744

  10. #14510

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownBacker2  [View Original Post]
    And. Just as quickly her ad is gone.
    Well this one was active.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...-/310909974839

  11. #14509

    Quick

    And. Just as quickly her ad is gone.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Well those who have been asking or looking for the best time in cocoa beach well she's back.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...-/311055235076

    Bs.

  12. #14508

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by GruveMan  [View Original Post]
    I believe I've done my due diligence and have yet to find a review and pics of Serena in Melbourne. I'm sure I missed them, so apologies up front.
    Look under UTR Serena.

  13. #14507

    Serena

    I believe I've done my due diligence and have yet to find a review and pics of Serena in Melbourne. I'm sure I missed them, so apologies up front.

  14. #14506

    Sadie returns

    Well those who have been asking or looking for the best time in cocoa beach well she's back.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...-/311055235076

    Bs.

  15. #14505
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky1984  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/adventurous-goddess

    Anybody seen this one I searched but couldn't find anything.

    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by BKoobs  [View Original Post]
    She responded to me, asked my age and then crickets. Weird because I am over 40.
    Looks like the same as this one: https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...-/492313866753.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape