Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27085

    MC Anna

    This is actually my 2nd trip to this place. The 1st visit wasn't very good, but after seeing the reports of Anna, decided to take the plunge again. Happy I did.

    Anna is probably mid / late 20's, very attractive, tight and a freak. Only downside was everything's covered (I prefer BBBJ), but her skills made up for it. Massage is meh, but multiples seemed to be on the table, although I didn't have time for it. I'd have to say, my best AAMP experience in quite sometime.

    For those of you that can't find it, hey have ads on STG. Just search Clemens and you'll find the address. I recommend, since she probably won't be there forever. Stay safe. MM.

  2. #27084

    Star moon

    Quote Originally Posted by EDPills  [View Original Post]
    To be clear for the old timers, there is no "bang".
    What is donation? Thanks.

  3. #27083
    Quote Originally Posted by TMan  [View Original Post]
    Bella Touch on 10 Mile and Gratiot, plenty of reviews on this board.
    Also there is a place on van born east of tele.

  4. #27082
    Senior Member


    Posts: 203

    Back walking

    Bella Touch on 10 Mile and Gratiot, plenty of reviews on this board.

    Quote Originally Posted by MardanAmaratha  [View Original Post]
    Greetings Folks!

    Wondering if anyone can recommend massage place that offers back walking. Legit place is fine as well but of course place with few extras is preferred!

    Thank you.

  5. #27081
    Thanks for helping an old feller out.

  6. #27080

    Massage with Back walking recommendations

    Greetings Folks!

    Wondering if anyone can recommend massage place that offers back walking. Legit place is fine as well but of course place with few extras is preferred!

    Thank you.

  7. #27079
    Quote Originally Posted by Persadio222  [View Original Post]
    I have asked before with no luck. Would anyone be so kind as to share Lisa's contact info with me please? Thank you in advance.
    Maybe put some effort into your own reviews or offer to share your UTRs. Bring something to the table.

  8. #27078

    Another Saigon Question

    Quote Originally Posted by JamieGreek2019  [View Original Post]
    Last visit was about a month ago. Nothing new to report other than it seems their business is slowing down based on the conversation. Summer is still there: hot spinner body, terrible performance. New thicker Latina provider who I've not seen. Tiff's performance was better than usual but that just seems to be random hit and miss per usual. I've paid the same rate for years.

    Stay safe,

    J.
    Is Cindy still there? She had gone off on her own in the AA area, even rented her own space for a couple months. I saw her a few times independently, we seem to hit it off, gave me her private number, she texted me daily, now nothing. I've never been to Saigon but understand she had worked there and still was during her transition to independence.

    If anyone knows if she is still at Saigon, or even working independently, let me know. TIA.

  9. #27077

    Downriver nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper1  [View Original Post]
    I've reached her using the 734 number. I think that's listed as Sunny Massage. Not sure who answers the other one.
    https://downrivernuru.wixsite.com/downriver-nuru/home

  10. #27076

    734 Number

    Quote Originally Posted by BoxORocks  [View Original Post]
    I did some searching on the forum but I'm still wondering how to contact the Downriver Nuru lady. I see the wixsite but if I do a google search I also see a listing for Sunny downriver nuru. The reason I ask is because I tried calling the wixsite number and the person who answered didn't seem to understand English as I got nowhere when trying to communicate with her. I've heard all the negative reports but I don't mind. I'm no spring chicken and no prize myself. I'm not looking to fall in love just looking for good value for money spent. Thanks.
    I've reached her using the 734 number. I think that's listed as Sunny Massage. Not sure who answers the other one.

  11. #27075

    Lisa

    I have asked before with no luck. Would anyone be so kind as to share Lisa's contact info with me please? Thank you in advance.

  12. #27074

    Question

    I did some searching on the forum but I'm still wondering how to contact the Downriver Nuru lady. I see the wixsite but if I do a google search I also see a listing for Sunny downriver nuru. The reason I ask is because I tried calling the wixsite number and the person who answered didn't seem to understand English as I got nowhere when trying to communicate with her. I've heard all the negative reports but I don't mind. I'm no spring chicken and no prize myself. I'm not looking to fall in love just looking for good value for money spent. Thanks.

  13. #27073

    Saigon

    Last visit was about a month ago. Nothing new to report other than it seems their business is slowing down based on the conversation. Summer is still there: hot spinner body, terrible performance. New thicker Latina provider who I've not seen. Tiff's performance was better than usual but that just seems to be random hit and miss per usual. I've paid the same rate for years.

    Stay safe,

    J.

    Quote Originally Posted by LostInDetroit  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Saigon lately? Any intel on girls there (or is it just Tiff) and rates? Heard rumors that rates when up and Tiffany's FS game has gotten worse (super rushed for the price). Was thinking about paying a visit there sometime soon if there's a good reason to go. PM's are always cool too if that's easier.

  14. #27072
    [Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

  15. #27071

    Bbunz

    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    Is this the bunz you are looking for! Saw her on stg.

    https://detroit.skipthegames.com/mas...m/542923198699
    No. Baked in Livonia.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape