Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 43526
-
12-11-22 11:58 #37151Senior Member

Posts: 290Attraction is something that sometimes could not be controlled. I was just answering someone's question about dating a parlor girl. Yes, it happens and more often than the common sense would suggest.
Originally Posted by Spectator
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-22 11:29 #37150Senior Member

Posts: 902Not sure I understand the value proposition here. Can easily find a non-pro asian woman looking for a green card, good time, and maybe even actual love. Is she that hot?
Originally Posted by Trickster666
[View Original Post]
Either way, hope you get whatever it is you are looking for.
-
12-11-22 11:07 #37149Senior Member

Posts: 174I have never received anything more than a standard HE here.
Originally Posted by ToeLovingMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-22 10:35 #37148Senior Member

Posts: 56Family
I also visited Family in Btree middle of last week. I was hoping to see the provider with the tummy scar that someone previously said loves DATY. Good news is I met her, bad news is she declined because she had her monthly visitor. I will def go back however because the menu is typically open and I like her body style. Tall for an Asian MP with nice natural Bs. She said her name was Coco.
Originally Posted by Ab223
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-22 09:14 #37147Banned Member

Posts: 393Hairy
You can't find a hairy Bush at an Asian massage parlor? Try anyone of them.
Originally Posted by AlexMcConney
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 16:08 #37146Regular Member

Posts: 4Thanks for the recommendations. Can't reply because your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by MassMonger617
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 16:07 #37145Regular Member

Posts: 4Thanks for the recommendations. Will update when I check them out.
Originally Posted by LongDongTV
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 11:56 #37144Senior Member

Posts: 290Dating someone right now and it's going on for more than one year. That's a lot of 'I love you baby' and 'I don't do it with anyone else'. Dating a Chinese parlor woman is not cheap as she expects dinners at the finest restaurants and expensive gift. And I am not talking here about 200-dollar gift certificates.
Originally Posted by CamelToeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 10:59 #37143Regular Member

Posts: 17Re: Hairy
Nothing? Any leads I happy to go and report back.
Originally Posted by AlexMcConney
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 10:47 #37142Senior Member

Posts: 931No manscaping here unfortunately. If anybody knows a place, please share.
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 10:29 #37141Banned Member

Posts: 311They are still at $60/ hr and $40/ hh, so no inflation there. However I got pressured to raise the tip from 60 to 80 yesterday for a HE. Honestly not going to complain because to call it "just a HE" does not do Ella justice. She's a gem.
Originally Posted by Evenings
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 21:59 #37140Senior Member

Posts: 3853You ever had a woman jerking you off and telling you how to marry her, live together for a year and divorce her so she can stay in America? Once an AMP on Tremont St, basically described in detail how to scam her way legally into America by faking a marriage AND, she offered to pay for it. Here I am trying to enjoy the rub and at the same time, trying to con me into her plot.
Originally Posted by Katokay
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 20:30 #37139Senior Member

Posts: 385Dating
I have dated 3 or 4. They all pursued me. Asked for my number etc. One called and cried when I answered because she didn't feel like anyone would want to be with a "massage woman". The ones I saw outside of their work, were all opportunistic looking for an easy mark. Traveled with one but she seemed to expect money on top of the expenses I paid taking her away. I'm sure there must be good women but I couldn't get in a serious relationship with someone doing this line of work. There are plenty of other women out there.
Originally Posted by CamelToeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 20:26 #37138Senior Member

Posts: 378Not really dated but had fun with one off the clock a few years ago. It lasted only a couple of months. More headaches than I care to admit. Best advice is to just see them at the spa and have fun.
Originally Posted by CamelToeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 20:04 #37137Senior Member

Posts: 902I will not repeat what many have written.
Originally Posted by CamelToeGuy
[View Original Post]
BUT: These are people in a tough spot looking for a way out at best, or opportunistic prostitutes at worst. Usually some grey are in between.
You are very likely to get your heart broken.










Reply With Quote





