Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 33231
-
12-10-22 04:33 #25491Senior Member

Posts: 578It's disturbing
The disturbing thing to me is that I don't think any of these providers would be doing such things if there weren't guys stupid enough to cave in. Honestly, Candypants / Ashley is the only provider on Tryst I ever found who wasn't severely overpriced, asking for ridiculous amounts of PII, or just a pure scammer. And she has the minor drawback of you having to tolerate her smoking crack or meth during the deed. Needless to say, you should be totally comfortable providing all manner of PII to one of her pals.
Originally Posted by Newbie78
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 00:26 #25490Regular Member

Posts: 21Amber
She is a heavy drug user. Her girlfriend is usually close by. She only does hours cause she knows most men will leave after the first pop.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
Which is usually 15 minutes or less. Not worth half of her rate in my opinion. I would not trust her with any personal info, no telling what she would.
Post on social media. She rants about Mongers like all other stuck up escorts on her twitter. Cash app me some $$ cause I'm Amber Meadows blah blah blah.
-
12-09-22 22:04 #25489Banned Member

Posts: 5352Good move never go shopping for them. It could be a set up. Time to get LEO there a the fact you bought her soda, cigarettes just proves you were the one texting her. If she is real still don't buy anything for them. If I am ask to stop and get something I say ok this meeting is terminated. I don't go shopping for providers.
Originally Posted by OlGeezer
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 18:36 #25488Senior Member

Posts: 473Redhead Abby
I didn't see anything in reviews or ripoffs. Thanks for the good info. QUOTE=Cousinlouie;6248460]Her name is Sara and she and her boyfriend Justin are hard core thieves. They are very bad people and should be avoided. She keeps taking down her listcrawler ad and ironically it seems the only review she allows is the one she wrote herself.
https://sumosear.ch/phone/513-815-9703
-
12-09-22 18:15 #25487Senior Member

Posts: 313Lanay
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/102998796#.
Anyone have any luck with this one? I hope it's real and not a scam or sting. Looks fishy but at least all the tats match in the pics. She's hot either way.
-
12-09-22 16:53 #25486Senior Member

Posts: 180She's no good
Her name is Sara and she and her boyfriend Justin are hard core thieves. They are very bad people and should be avoided. She keeps taking down her listcrawler ad and ironically it seems the only review she allows is the one she wrote herself.
Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/phone/513-815-9703
-
12-09-22 15:36 #25485Regular Member

Posts: 13Layni on Tryst
Caution. Did not follow through with visit. Showed up at sketchy motel, went ahead and texted for room. Then got reply not ready and to run an errand for her then return in 20 minutes and she'd be ready. No thanks. I left.
-
12-09-22 15:15 #25484Senior Member

Posts: 2248Amber Meadow
She isn't new to most anyone. YMMV. Hers is not low. If Amber doesn't need ALL that info HB mentioned, then she shouldn't list in her Tryst profile. If anyone wants to give someone your personal info to someone that's your call. Lifelock won't protect you from psycho escorts. Heck, feel free to post it here for the girls to reference. LOL jk. To each their own. Peace.
Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 13:48 #25483Senior Member

Posts: 92Preach On!
I've been close to pulling the trigger on this one, I just can't get past the PII crap. Every time I think about it, I remind myself what happened to that poor dude outed by Raylee. As much as her build is my preference, I have too much to lose to share my linkedin page or by DL. No ass is worth that level of risk, at least for me.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 13:15 #25482Senior Member

Posts: 473Redhead Abby another link
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/101590078 link with a screen shot also. Cant out run a screen shot of the ad.
Last edited by BigGusDickUs55; 12-09-22 at 13:21. Reason: Additional info
-
12-09-22 09:47 #25481Banned Member

Posts: 5352Didn't take long for her to remove her post after a couple bad reviews. Beware she may return different name an number.
Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 04:06 #25480Senior Member

Posts: 435She wanted a 25% deposit from me. I had to decline.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 00:19 #25479Senior Member

Posts: 377Amazing
How does a known junkie that less than 2 years ago was living in run down hotel rooms with CandyPants, taking turns hiding in the bathroom when it was the other girls turn to get visited by a monger, start demanding PII and $300+ per meeting? Who is handing over that kind of information? Insanity.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 00:10 #25478Senior Member

Posts: 377Abby
She has been around for a while on and off. She also tried her hand at being a sugar baby which I don't think went very well. She is staying down at one of the streetwalker hangout notels on central parkway. She is trying to charge way too much for that shitty an incall to me. She is obviously a user and so is her husband or permanent fiancé that is always around. She also is or was friends with mature Christina if that tells you anything.
Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55
[View Original Post]
Service was below average to me. Met for head once and she wanted finish with a HJ and with FS she tries to get you out the door as quick as possible. When I saw her previously she would ask some weird questions about where my car was parked at her old incall or telling me I could leave my belongings in a different room than we were hooking up in which makes me thing her boyfriend is casing peoples stuff.
-
12-08-22 18:43 #25477Senior Member

Posts: 473Redhead Abby
Does anyone have any info on Redhead Abby from Colerain. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...581/5138159703.












Reply With Quote





