Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 43536
-
12-11-22 09:14 #37161Banned Member

Posts: 393Hairy
You can't find a hairy Bush at an Asian massage parlor? Try anyone of them.
Originally Posted by AlexMcConney
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 16:08 #37160Regular Member

Posts: 4Thanks for the recommendations. Can't reply because your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by MassMonger617
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 16:07 #37159Regular Member

Posts: 4Thanks for the recommendations. Will update when I check them out.
Originally Posted by LongDongTV
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 11:56 #37158Senior Member

Posts: 290Dating someone right now and it's going on for more than one year. That's a lot of 'I love you baby' and 'I don't do it with anyone else'. Dating a Chinese parlor woman is not cheap as she expects dinners at the finest restaurants and expensive gift. And I am not talking here about 200-dollar gift certificates.
Originally Posted by CamelToeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 10:59 #37157Regular Member

Posts: 17Re: Hairy
Nothing? Any leads I happy to go and report back.
Originally Posted by AlexMcConney
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 10:47 #37156Senior Member

Posts: 931No manscaping here unfortunately. If anybody knows a place, please share.
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 10:29 #37155Banned Member

Posts: 311They are still at $60/ hr and $40/ hh, so no inflation there. However I got pressured to raise the tip from 60 to 80 yesterday for a HE. Honestly not going to complain because to call it "just a HE" does not do Ella justice. She's a gem.
Originally Posted by Evenings
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 21:59 #37154Senior Member

Posts: 3853You ever had a woman jerking you off and telling you how to marry her, live together for a year and divorce her so she can stay in America? Once an AMP on Tremont St, basically described in detail how to scam her way legally into America by faking a marriage AND, she offered to pay for it. Here I am trying to enjoy the rub and at the same time, trying to con me into her plot.
Originally Posted by Katokay
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 20:30 #37153Senior Member

Posts: 385Dating
I have dated 3 or 4. They all pursued me. Asked for my number etc. One called and cried when I answered because she didn't feel like anyone would want to be with a "massage woman". The ones I saw outside of their work, were all opportunistic looking for an easy mark. Traveled with one but she seemed to expect money on top of the expenses I paid taking her away. I'm sure there must be good women but I couldn't get in a serious relationship with someone doing this line of work. There are plenty of other women out there.
Originally Posted by CamelToeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 20:26 #37152Senior Member

Posts: 378Not really dated but had fun with one off the clock a few years ago. It lasted only a couple of months. More headaches than I care to admit. Best advice is to just see them at the spa and have fun.
Originally Posted by CamelToeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 20:04 #37151Senior Member

Posts: 901I will not repeat what many have written.
Originally Posted by CamelToeGuy
[View Original Post]
BUT: These are people in a tough spot looking for a way out at best, or opportunistic prostitutes at worst. Usually some grey are in between.
You are very likely to get your heart broken.
-
12-09-22 19:42 #37150Senior Member

Posts: 141Dating an AM
Has anyone dated a masseuse they met at a Parlor? What were the circumstances? Did you have to put in alot of time before she agreed? Were you physical before you dated? Did it bother you that she gave HE and possibly more?
-
12-09-22 14:30 #37149Senior Member

Posts: 39Sent you a PM
Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by Ab223
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 12:36 #37148Senior Member

Posts: 180Braintree spots
I usually get excellent massages at family massage (formerly known as yaya) and at Braintree clinical.
Originally Posted by Ab223
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 01:00 #37147Regular Member

Posts: 24Parking is in fact available
I have visited this location a few time with different owners in last two years. Yes, it is difficult or impossible to park in front of the shop. However, I was told that I could park on the street of the Mobile gas station, a large free parking lot just pass the intersection, and the church parking space behind the shop. As far as HE, my own experience is that it is hit or miss when you go to a shop the first time.
Originally Posted by Trailman44
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




