Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 518 of 2231 FirstFirst ... 18 418 468 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 568 618 1018 1518 ... LastLast
Results 7,756 to 7,770 of 33453
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25698

    Redhead Abby

    Does anyone have any info on Redhead Abby from Colerain. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...581/5138159703.

  2. #25697

    Scams

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    Many of them are also scams.
    Pretty much the same with all the 614 area code numbers. Doesn't cost anything to post and if one guy sends a deposit, I guess it's worth it. Gentle reminder: never send anything in advance.

  3. #25696

    Good Luck

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja0805  [View Original Post]
    It is my understanding that all Asian ads with phone numbers use fake pictures.
    Many of them are also scams.

  4. #25695

    Amber Meadows

    While I'm sure if your new to her you will need to verify, but I think she's a lot more flexible than listed below. It's been a few years. But I believe I just Google Duo verified. Or provided my handle as USASG senior member and / or references from reliable provider (s). I know that's all I will ever provide for verification. I've never provided anything in the list below.

    If interested. I'd suggest asking her.

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Have no problem with her rates but her request for verification is a no go for me.

    I prescreen!

    I will need:

    A copy of a photo I'd, sent to me or shown to me on video.

    A work badge, or linked in.

    An actual number phone number (no text nows).

    If retired, a social media profile that shows me whom I'm meeting.

  5. #25694
    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    Haven't had much hobby success recently. So I connected with Amber Meadows. I prefer spinners if possible, and she is absolutely at the top of my list for this. Have seen her several times before and as usual she was absolutely SOLID.

    Texted her the day before and setup for the next day. Her rates aren't the lowest -but absolutely worth the hour of sexual bliss. Requested a nice sexy outfit. Basically skimpy top with skimpy G-string bottom, which she readily complied. Once there chatted with her for a while to catchup as haven't seen her in several months. But after a little chat into the action. Started with some delicious daty moving that g-string to the side. Then she serviced me with BBBJ with blue eyes looking at me before going into some 69 action. Quick break then cover on an into the action. OMG. What an energetic spinner she is. Bent over the bed, on top. K9, moved through numerous positions. Wanted to finish first pop orally. Which she eagerly provided.
    Have no problem with her rates but her request for verification is a no go for me.

    I prescreen!

    I will need:

    A copy of a photo I'd, sent to me or shown to me on video.

    A work badge, or linked in.

    An actual number phone number (no text nows).

    If retired, a social media profile that shows me whom I'm meeting.

  6. #25693

    Amber Meadows. Spinner Elite

    Haven't had much hobby success recently. So I connected with Amber Meadows. I prefer spinners if possible, and she is absolutely at the top of my list for this. Have seen her several times before and as usual she was absolutely SOLID.

    Texted her the day before and setup for the next day. Her rates aren't the lowest -but absolutely worth the hour of sexual bliss. Requested a nice sexy outfit. Basically skimpy top with skimpy G-string bottom, which she readily complied. Once there chatted with her for a while to catchup as haven't seen her in several months. But after a little chat into the action. Started with some delicious daty moving that g-string to the side. Then she serviced me with BBBJ with blue eyes looking at me before going into some 69 action. Quick break then cover on an into the action. OMG. What an energetic spinner she is. Bent over the bed, on top. K9, moved through numerous positions. Wanted to finish first pop orally. Which she eagerly provided.

    She only does hour or longer services. But multiple pops readily provided. Chatted for 10 minutes, then asked her to go back down and get me going for round two. Round two was more the same as round one as that is what I enjoy. However finished this time with a long hard doggystyle pounding with ass up face down. WOW!

    Did I say I love spinners! Anyway. Amber highly recommended. While she's a mature MILF provider (age wise), her body is super tight and looks like young twenties hot babe. So the body of a young babe without all the drama.

    Enjoy.

    Jfh.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetshyfun

  7. #25692

    Asian+ phone # = fake

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    This is one of the common fake ads, dude.
    It is my understanding that all Asian ads with phone numbers use fake pictures.

  8. #25691

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBeHorny  [View Original Post]
    This is one of the common fake ads, dude.

  9. #25690

    Have you Tried


  10. #25689

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonPieMan  [View Original Post]
    I contacted Hannah through this site last week and she responded in a timely manner with pictures and rates. Pictures look good and rates are somewhat reasonable. A senior monger posted information was available through PM. I'm still waiting to hear from him. Has anyone experienced this mynx? Other reports indicate she may or may not be Kay's (formerly w / EE) sister. Kay's previous ad on STG is currently down.

    Thanks,

    Simon.
    My friend was in touch with her via PM. She offered 200 hhr and 300 for the hr plus a long list of upcharges, some of which were for even the most basic of things. When he politely asked about one of them she replied with an attitude. She's definitely attractive and might very well be a nice girl, but with the limited menu, and particularly the attitude, he chose to pass at this time.

  11. #25688
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDave39  [View Original Post]
    First visit, rreached out and was able to schedule for the next day. Good communication. Staying a a very nice hotel in Northern Cincy. EXCELLENT visit in every way- met at the door by a curvv, pretty and hot MILF in hot lingerie, hair and makeup done. Looks a good or better than her pics. Some nice get-acquainted, clear discussion of what I'd like, then providing it with great enthusiasm and mutual enjoyment.
    Thanks for the review, have had my eyes on her. Will be passing through in next couple days and will definitely try to set something up with her. She is beautiful in the pics.

  12. #25687
    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    Need a Brookee.
    Brookee has left the area an working a regular job at this time. Once again she is trying to get her life back together. I wish her well we text on a regular basic an I try to support her.

    To stay clean. Time will tell.

  13. #25686

    Kandee Apple

    First visit, rreached out and was able to schedule for the next day. Good communication. Staying a a very nice hotel in Northern Cincy. EXCELLENT visit in every way- met at the door by a curvv, pretty and hot MILF in hot lingerie, hair and makeup done. Looks a good or better than her pics. Some nice get-acquainted, clear discussion of what I'd like, then providing it with great enthusiasm and mutual enjoyment. Loves to DFK, great BBJ with DT, tasty 69, RCG, MISH, and Doggie to an intense pop, accompanied by some nice dirty talk and enjoyment. Some unrushed, really enjoyable convo and cuddle with an actual adult. No signs of any drug use, clear and focused. Not a clock watcher, insisted on making sure I had my second pop worth some enthusiastic oral. Never asked about or for donation (which, in this inflated market, is quite fair IMHO). If she can maintain this level she's a regular for sure!

    https://tryst.link/escort/kandeeapplecourtesan

    The good dr.

  14. #25685

    Chyna rose is real

    Quote Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls  [View Original Post]
    So, it has been long documented that I pretty much only see Thalia these days, but sometimes I can't help myself but look at ads. As such, there is a collection of black girls who I have concluded are probably real, who I'd like to see if I ever decide to see someone different.

    While I might never see these girls, I thought someone may be interested in my curation of this short list. LOL.

    Chyna Rose: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/101688894.

    Empress: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/101677902.

    Hates hair:..
    Can vouch that Chyna rose is definitely real.

  15. #25684

    Kacey aka Pure Beauty

    These women sure do think they are slick. I guess they are because I didn't know about the name change.

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    She's been posting long than since June. She goes by Pure Beauty.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape