Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,066 to 10,080 of 30810
-
12-10-22 07:58 #20745Senior Member

Posts: 87Depends
FWIW I haven't repeated. Would consider doing so for a slightly lower price point. BJ was not that great. More hand than mouth. Pussy was good though.
Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 00:45 #20744Senior Member

Posts: 342Fake?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/801266993727
Only a Spartanburg listing on # search but feel like it's fake.
-
12-09-22 14:42 #20743Senior Member

Posts: 173Current ad?
The listed for her is back in September, do you know of anything more recent or know how to contact her? TIA.
Originally Posted by Crl2022
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 09:44 #20742Senior Member

Posts: 827Henderson girls are real but plenty of demons. I've even read on this board that Lilly had wounds and bruises the size of golf balls. I know they are super hot looking, and I myself have wanted see Lilly from the time I saw her with Bree.
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/224213456740
This one has been reported here as a deposit scammer.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/416701199247
Spanish girl is real, all covered.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/046235178940
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/698609133028
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...831/9842032493
I'd like to know about these three they look TGBT please let me know if anyone has seen them.
-
12-09-22 09:22 #20741Regular Member

Posts: 14Clarification
My bad. Saw Friday in the apartment on the way to dream with Wednesday. I did not get a whiff of anything until k9 had already started. Thought it was gas at first. Then it got worse. Tried to make it quick and made every effort to keep the rubber between me be her but I could only stand maybe 15's before I gagged and had to fake completion and got the hell out of there. She is a nice girl and looks really good no demons as far as I can tell, but there are better options who take better care of themselves. This was my experience and may have been a bad day but ruined her for me. This may be a YMMV situation but I suspect it is not.
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 09:15 #20740Senior Member

Posts: 1712Each to their own, as they say. And apparently some want to fuck Jabba The Hutt's uglier sister.
Originally Posted by King0453
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 07:54 #20739Senior Member

Posts: 342Nikki
I'm assuming he's talking about this one.
Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24
[View Original Post]
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/876776200350
-
12-09-22 07:19 #20738Senior Member

Posts: 234Nikki
There are a couple of Nikki's out there, can you specify?
Originally Posted by TourMud1989
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 01:01 #20737Senior Member

Posts: 458Darci
Thanks for the info. She is off my wish list.
Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 23:26 #20736Senior Member

Posts: 342Ahhh ok haha.
Originally Posted by MrBJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 22:59 #20735Senior Member

Posts: 180Nikki (yeah, everyone knows her)
The infamous lady herself, holy geeez! Nobody warned me about the vibrator or the yelling. LOL. Holy shit. I literally had to stop and watch her. I guess have an O with a bewildered look on my face. I'm sure she was high as a kite, but no signs of demons that I could see. I mean, don't get me wrong, it was fun, she put in good effort and took directions. But the yelling was like nothing I've ever seen or heard. You would have thought I was killing her or the vibrator was. I feel really sorry for whoever has a room near her. No sleeping tonight.
No link cause I know everyone here knows of her.
Yeah, she put on some weight, nothing that I would complain about.
Repeat? Likely but I'll show up ready to take to another level! (bring a muffle or scarf).
JV.
-
12-08-22 20:38 #20734Senior Member

Posts: 214I think that's her location not her name. I'm assuming she means Maryland.
Originally Posted by BlueDrifter
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 17:40 #20733Senior Member

Posts: 342Lorena?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...783/7863062146
Was this Lorena now going by merylan?
-
12-08-22 15:16 #20732Senior Member

Posts: 117Are you serious. That is what you call thick. She is straight obese.
Originally Posted by LivingSingle27
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 15:15 #20731Senior Member

Posts: 99I took it as sarcasm and chuckled after I looked at the link.
Originally Posted by King0453
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





