Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20037
    Quote Originally Posted by Router911  [View Original Post]
    Fineasfinney doesn't do raw tho right? I have no game and never tried or even asked.
    Definitely not, I've been seeing her for years and almost got thrown out for sorta hinting.

  2. #20036
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixed35  [View Original Post]
    I've seen EBB once. Is definitely on the bigger side (bigger than I expected) but damn she is a throat goat.
    Bigger side? She is just filthy obese in a wierd way. She has a baloon like body with thin legs and stretch marks all over. Lose and saggy skin.

    Her face is 30 years older than her pics on TNA. On this forum we are honest and don't do white knighting (TNA is the place for that).

  3. #20035
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuminazzswallo  [View Original Post]
    200 BBFS gangbang DP swallow.
    Messaged you brother.

  4. #20034

    Stinky couch too

    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    Wow, she is old and fat.
    I don't why but I hit that about a month ago. Head game was out of this world but she didn't want cim. Not very attractive so I flip her in doggy and pounded that stinky couch until I popped. I regret that moment everyday. Beware she has cameras all over.

  5. #20033
    I've seen Angelica and she was a safety girl.

    I agree she also is kind of lazy in bed.

    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Angelic Ava is nice, perky A tits, I would consider her a pawg. No BBFS for me, but they all do. She's been hit or miss since she started posting again, heavy traffic. Kinda lazy in bed and ticklish with daty and nipple sucking which is weird. FineasFinnley is a cool lady, nice prices when I'm low. Yeah she's getting old, have to hit it hard to get my dick going. Plenty lube LOL.

  6. #20032
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvazns  [View Original Post]
    Just contacted her, got quoted 340/ hr for a lazy in bed thing meh I'll pass.
    Fineasfinney doesn't do raw tho right? I have no game and never tried or even asked.

  7. #20031
    I've seen Angelica and I have to agree. Kind of lazy and a safety girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Angelic Ava is nice, perky A tits, I would consider her a pawg. No BBFS for me, but they all do. She's been hit or miss since she started posting again, heavy traffic. Kinda lazy in bed and ticklish with daty and nipple sucking which is weird. FineasFinnley is a cool lady, nice prices when I'm low. Yeah she's getting old, have to hit it hard to get my dick going. Plenty lube LOL.

  8. #20030
    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Angelic Ava is nice, perky A tits, I would consider her a pawg. No BBFS for me, but they all do. She's been hit or miss since she started posting again, heavy traffic. Kinda lazy in bed and ticklish with daty and nipple sucking which is weird. FineasFinnley is a cool lady, nice prices when I'm low. Yeah she's getting old, have to hit it hard to get my dick going. Plenty lube LOL.
    Just contacted her, got quoted 340/ hr for a lazy in bed thing meh I'll pass.

  9. #20029

    Yeah!

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvazns  [View Original Post]
    How is angelic Ava? She's younger, I see Fineasfinnely every so often but she's just average for looks and is getting up there on age.
    Angelic Ava is nice, perky A tits, I would consider her a pawg. No BBFS for me, but they all do. She's been hit or miss since she started posting again, heavy traffic. Kinda lazy in bed and ticklish with daty and nipple sucking which is weird. FineasFinnley is a cool lady, nice prices when I'm low. Yeah she's getting old, have to hit it hard to get my dick going. Plenty lube LOL.

  10. #20028
    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    I agree mitch, but usually those new girls give it up raw. I've seen the everett section and its horrible. FineasFinnley / Angelic Ava are some that are reliable. Might toftt.
    How is angelic Ava? She's younger, I see Fineasfinnely every so often but she's just average for looks and is getting up there on age.

  11. #20027

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    400/ hr in Everett for someone completely new with no reviews? Fuck no. Pricing is getting ridiculous. Who the hell is paying these insane rates?
    I agree mitch, but usually those new girls give it up raw. I've seen the everett section and its horrible. FineasFinnley / Angelic Ava are some that are reliable. Might toftt.

  12. #20026
    400/ hr in Everett for someone completely new with no reviews? Fuck no. Pricing is getting ridiculous. Who the hell is paying these insane rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....6%23129397%3B-*26%23128166%3 B-Cool-Me-Down%26%238252%3 B.

  13. #20025

    Fellas any one sample this yet? Fresh of the boat!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....6%23129397%3B-*26%23128166%3 B-Cool-Me-Down%26%238252%3 B.

  14. #20024

    Ebb

    Quote Originally Posted by TooFoo2  [View Original Post]
    Bro, wait till you see EBB and BEM (both have stellar reviews from SIMPs on other site). Then you will know what FAT, Old and ugly means.
    I've seen EBB once. Is definitely on the bigger side (bigger than I expected) but damn she is a throat goat.

  15. #20023

    BBFS gangbang

    200 BBFS gangbang DP swallow.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape