Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 7,771 to 7,785 of 33443
-
12-06-22 21:42 #25673Senior Member

Posts: 353[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-06-22 20:53 #25672Senior Member

Posts: 64Steve, help us out!
I see that out of all of your posts, only one post from 2017 where you contributed feedback. You ask, but provide no reports in over 5 years. Help us out and take one for the team!
Originally Posted by SteveLax56
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 17:38 #25671Banned Member

Posts: 5352Sharonville area that's a no fly Zone for a lot of us. Good luck.
Originally Posted by SteveLax56
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 17:12 #25670Senior Member

Posts: 138Kay
Yea. After my initial visit with Kay and positive report. I haven't been able to repeat. Appointments set and cancelled and then crickets. Not sure she wants to be in the hobby. Too bad. Could use some young talent that provides regularly. Need a good replacement Raylee.
Originally Posted by Toro222
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 14:18 #25669Senior Member

Posts: 722Hannah
Yeah I got the exact same pm LOL really not sure why that couldn't have just been posted in the Forum.
Originally Posted by JoeBlows7
[View Original Post]
Golfguy, playing through.
-
12-06-22 14:02 #25668Regular Member

Posts: 17Lisa
Any info on her? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/102437329.
-
12-06-22 12:37 #25667Senior Member

Posts: 28Kay
Unfortunately, I have a negative report for Kay. This was mostly just a waste of my time, as opposed to something more.
I reached out a couple of days in advance, and communication was reasonably good. She said she'd have a place for incall this week, so we made arrangements. A few times before she texted me to confirm, which I did, because she didn't want to pay for a hotel and not have me show up. I gave her various assurances. She also says that I need to bring my own protection. A bit unusual, but fine The day before she asks for more confirmation, which I provide.
The day comes, and when I text her she replies that she is trying to find a hotel that is t sold out or too expensive. Then there is a long gap in the communication. Later she says that she could perhaps host at her residence if that was ok. I promptly reply that I'm open to that. Then crickets. Nothing further from her.
So, overall, it was a waste of time.
-
12-06-22 12:20 #25666Senior Member

Posts: 192The mongers info via PM was. "Kay said Hanna is booking up fast and doesn't plan to stick around long".
Originally Posted by SimonPieMan
[View Original Post]
Cutting edge insight I tell ya.
-
12-06-22 11:25 #25665Senior Member

Posts: 919She was working on a commercial fishing boat. Was making really good money too. Saw her when I was there on business. A family member of hers contacted me that she had died.
Originally Posted by JLZ61
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 11:10 #25664Senior Member

Posts: 131Raylee
She left the business after the events above and has no plans on returning after her personal and business life collided. She's gone silent to pick up the pieces and after what happened, she's not coming back.
Originally Posted by RomeoLust
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 11:09 #25663Senior Member

Posts: 722Eros
Yes, website. Check the high honorarium hotties thread below.
Originally Posted by SteveinCincy
[View Original Post]
Golfguy, playing through.
-
12-06-22 10:07 #25662Senior Member

Posts: 621Hannah
I contacted Hannah through this site last week and she responded in a timely manner with pictures and rates. Pictures look good and rates are somewhat reasonable. A senior monger posted information was available through PM. I'm still waiting to hear from him. Has anyone experienced this mynx? Other reports indicate she may or may not be Kay's (formerly w / EE) sister. Kay's previous ad on STG is currently down.
Thanks,
Simon.
-
12-06-22 10:01 #25661Senior Member

Posts: 919She worked on a commercial fishing boat. Made damn good money too.
Originally Posted by JLZ61
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 08:54 #25660Senior Member

Posts: 82Raylee,
She got a real job, from what I here.
Originally Posted by SpnkDaMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 07:53 #25659Senior Member

Posts: 602Taylor / Carole
She was among my first experiences way back when. We hung out (not as monger / provider but as friends) a good bit and had a great time. She lived in PR at the time. Stayed in touch when she went to FL but drifted apart eventually. Truly one of the sweetest people I've ever met.
For some reason I'd been thinking about her a good bit the last few months. Never forgot about her. Last pic I have from her was her on a fishing boat, smiling happily and looking heathy. Super super sad. This one will haunt me for a while.
Originally Posted by Hooter12
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





