Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37106

    Hairy?

    Hello,

    Any recommendations for a woman sporting a big hairy Bush? I got lucky in Fham a couple of months back but not anymore.

  2. #37105
    Senior Member


    Posts: 322

    GQ club

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    I had a f. S session with lulu also long hair on the older side and very tight. I agree nice facility wall to wall carpet chair dresser with mirror, got bbj CBJ kissing / tonging went at it in mish and popped. Got 8 more min massage face up. I would like to try a younger provider tho. She told me I'm handsome many times also.

    Damage. 5 hhr 1. 4 massage tip.
    There must be a bunch of you good looking guys.

    Walking bow legged around Wakefield with smiles on your faces (LOL).

  3. #37104

    Peaceful w-field

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggicMikeXX2  [View Original Post]
    Peaceful orch was another pleasant experience. They really have a nice facility and also a heat lamp in room for colder days what a bonus. I'm usually always laying there with cold hands, but thsi was nice. Massage was decent. I drew lulu this time. She was a bit older but keeps up with her appearance, tall and a nice smile. Her body is nice as well, but she didn't remove clothes but let me feel under and the only downside is she is pretty flat.

    One thing I always appreciate is when they say so handsome. Makes you feel confident, but then she said like 15 times and saying I really like you maybe 20 times hahah. I think she got a bit carried away. Anyway she signaled for HJ I signaled bang bang. Without a though she says how much. Needless to say YMMV. Especially getting certain extras.

    I'd like to check out the other girl yoyo. I always ask the booker to have both girls out in front for me to choose. Never happens, but lulu looked good enough so I just followed her int he room. Also I knew it was getting certain extras when she went off on the whole woooow you are so handsome.
    I had a f. S session with lulu also long hair on the older side and very tight. I agree nice facility wall to wall carpet chair dresser with mirror, got bbj CBJ kissing / tonging went at it in mish and popped. Got 8 more min massage face up. I would like to try a younger provider tho. She told me I'm handsome many times also.

    Damage. 5 hhr 1. 4 massage tip.

  4. #37103

    CT, NY and NJ

    Driving to NY for business (over night trip). Any AMP recommendations enroute in CT, NY or NJ. Been out of the game for some time, can't figure out where to look.

  5. #37102

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKool  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if it's already been discussed, but this week I went by Mind & Body at 856 and the storefront was dark & empty. I mean it was cleaned out completely. Anyone know when this happened or know more? Michelle was an ATF for me.
    Inbox is full.

  6. #37101
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop8891  [View Original Post]
    I knew that would happen eventually.
    That place sucked to begin with. Didn't make it through the door. The hag was rude and I did myself a favor and left.

  7. #37100

    New talent at Eastern

    I did a walk-in at Eastern last week and Ella had me try the new girl Coco. She is very sweet and looks somewhat on the younger side. Maybe around 30? Enjoyed access to very nice body and had the usual happy Eastern treatment. It was not busy so I had a relaxing uninterrupted session. I will repeat. Not sure how long she will be there.

  8. #37099

    Peaceful in wake

    Peaceful orch was another pleasant experience. They really have a nice facility and also a heat lamp in room for colder days what a bonus. I'm usually always laying there with cold hands, but thsi was nice. Massage was decent. I drew lulu this time. She was a bit older but keeps up with her appearance, tall and a nice smile. Her body is nice as well, but she didn't remove clothes but let me feel under and the only downside is she is pretty flat.

    One thing I always appreciate is when they say so handsome. Makes you feel confident, but then she said like 15 times and saying I really like you maybe 20 times hahah. I think she got a bit carried away. Anyway she signaled for HJ I signaled bang bang. Without a though she says how much. Needless to say YMMV. Especially getting certain extras.

    I'd like to check out the other girl yoyo. I always ask the booker to have both girls out in front for me to choose. Never happens, but lulu looked good enough so I just followed her int he room. Also I knew it was getting certain extras when she went off on the whole woooow you are so handsome.

  9. #37098
    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    Any places Quincy / Weymouth that'll offer grooming services / manscaping in addition to the usual jack shack stuff? Would be nice to not have to hunch over myself for a half hour trying to trim the weeds. I seem to remember someone mentioning Fu Shen on School St. In Quincy doing it.
    I'm not familiar with that area. But, if the massage place is also a spa, they'll most likely offer it if you've been there before for a handy. I know a couple of places in CT does it. I can't say whether they are licensed or not. Or, if they're good at waxing. I know the lady in Winthrop does a great job at waxing. Menu is very limited. But, you'll leave happy and clean.

  10. #37097
    Quote Originally Posted by LongDongTV  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. I visit Fu Shen somewhat regularly and don't recall them having a set up for manscaping. Maybe I just haven't noticed it.
    I thought someone else on the board said it, and the sign out front does say 'beauty salon' so I thought maybe? If they got trimmers, a broom, and the inclination guess that's all that's needed. Might try them and see what they say.

  11. #37096

    Abbreviations

    Quote Originally Posted by Rupert2  [View Original Post]
    Private message.

    Or.

    Prostrate massage.

    LOL.
    Here all.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...=Abbreviations

  12. #37095
    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    Any places Quincy / Weymouth that'll offer grooming services / manscaping in addition to the usual jack shack stuff? Would be nice to not have to hunch over myself for a half hour trying to trim the weeds. I seem to remember someone mentioning Fu Shen on School St. In Quincy doing it.
    Interesting. I visit Fu Shen somewhat regularly and don't recall them having a set up for manscaping. Maybe I just haven't noticed it.

  13. #37094

    Norwood

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKool  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if it's already been discussed, but this week I went by Mind & Body at 856 and the storefront was dark & empty. I mean it was cleaned out completely. Anyone know when this happened or know more? Michelle was an ATF for me.
    I knew that would happen eventually.

  14. #37093

    Manscaping

    Any places Quincy / Weymouth that'll offer grooming services / manscaping in addition to the usual jack shack stuff? Would be nice to not have to hunch over myself for a half hour trying to trim the weeds. I seem to remember someone mentioning Fu Shen on School St. In Quincy doing it.

  15. #37092
    Quote Originally Posted by CamelToeGuy  [View Original Post]

    Family Spa: In Braintree. Menu is wide open but my experience was poor and don't plan on returning.

    1147 in Qtown Upstairs: I won't return until I know Lisa is not there anymore. Boom Boom is offered but something about her turns me off. She's a hustler and lies. I don't like being lied to.
    I've had mostly good experiences at Family Spa until my last visit there where I was rushed out due to a few people coming in within such a short time frame. I'd say unless they are busy then it's worth going to but if they are busy then forget it.

    I had a Lulu at 1147 in Quincy upstairs when I last went. Good massage, good teasing and good FS. Only bad part was her BJ which was absolutely terrible. Worth trying imo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape