rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 474 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 374 424 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 524 574 974 1474 ... LastLast
Results 7,096 to 7,110 of 26384
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19289

    Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by GRMan42  [View Original Post]
    I love how everyone here is trying to tell me that I didn't experience what I experienced. Sorry guys, sometimes real is real. Too bad you'd rather miss out.
    We are definitely not saying you didn't experience what you experienced. I think it's fantastic that you met a great girl and had a great time. We all appreciate your experience and reporting on her. We are not trying to cheapen your experience either.

    But there are simply so many girls that lie cheat promise and advertise one thing, then we meet them and most times it's a whole other thing. Then you throw 400 for 1 hr on that but her ad has inconsistencies. Well we question her moxy.

  2. #19288
    Quote Originally Posted by MilwaukeeBased  [View Original Post]
    I'd say 400 is a little steep for a woman in her mid 30's, and she's probably older than she advertises.
    I love how everyone here is trying to tell me that I didn't experience what I experienced. Sorry guys, sometimes real is real. Too bad you'd rather miss out.

  3. #19287
    Quote Originally Posted by Incredulous411  [View Original Post]
    I guess it comes down to opinion to a degree. At the same time tho, if the Euro girls are so much better? Then why does she lie about her height, weight? You say she is 105 lbs, are her pics older? I'll also bet you need to send her a deposit to meet.
    If you're not interested, don't call her. Simple.

    But for the record, she's not lying. She's petite but with big breasts. I didn't put her on the scale or anything, but I have been with her and I believe her.

    The pics are not older, she looks exactly like them. I said so in my original post.

    And no. There was no deposit. The first time I saw her, I was seeing her within two hours of contacting her. This time around, she remembered me so I just had to ask for the time.

  4. #19286
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    I think she was due in court the end of last month.
    She posted last night.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...p/675329893359

  5. #19285
    Quote Originally Posted by MilwaukeeBased  [View Original Post]
    I'd say 400 is a little steep for a woman in her mid 30's, and she's probably older than she advertises.

    Saw this girl the other day. Great attitude and everything delivered as promised. Clear communication.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/911058703711
    I'll say the communication is clear. What else can you say about her? I'm trying to set something up.

  6. #19284

    Ashley

    I concur. She is a great find. Everything bareback plus CIP, DATY and a great kisser. Slightly chubby but not in a bad way. I like spinners.

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwaukeeBased  [View Original Post]
    I'd say 400 is a little steep for a woman in her mid 30's, and she's probably older than she advertises.

    Saw this girl the other day. Great attitude and everything delivered as promised. Clear communication.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/911058703711

  7. #19283

    Liv and gemma

    I seen Liv and Gemma for the 3 sum only have seen Liv before multiple times she is my go to did it just for the experience skinny girls are not my type but it was cool to get top for 2 girls they both definitely eat the whole meal ate each other out when I smashed the other one constantly going kissing each other and the pussy was great on both of them super wet and squirty Liv kissing me I'll definitely go see Liv tomorrow alone again as for seeing comments on the other girl being on drugs I don't think so I know Liv smoke herb she had with me she probably smokes too I do know it's Liv's house so I'm not sure the relationship and is anyone knows please explain.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...m/344811525702

  8. #19282

    This Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    I think she was due in court the end of last month.
    Are you speaking of her.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...p/087028243564

  9. #19281

    Tried her best

    Her attitude was pleasant at all times and I could tell she wanted to try and please. It was far more that I could physically tell where the limitations were and she had a few occasional grimaces. But my impression was that she was trying to hide any discomfort. She didn't have any negative attitude that I could sense. And I assure you, it isn't that somehow I am just some ideal hobbyist. I'm just a typical middle-age, losing my hair, and gaining-weight-type-bloke.

    Quote Originally Posted by Filling79  [View Original Post]
    Did she deal with you hitting the back of everything well, or did she become a pain in the ass?

  10. #19280
    Quote Originally Posted by MelterMan  [View Original Post]
    Met her recently. I'm a big fan of spinners. She is tiny. Everything about her is just the smallest bit awkward, from her face, chest, overall shape, but in the cutest way. (I'm truly trying to be complimentary here) She happily delivers everything posted with a welcoming and pleasant attitude.

    Unfortunately I will not likely repeat. Because of her size, I was hitting the back of everything. Again, tiny. If you tend to be more average, I highly recommend.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/496714224460
    Did she deal with you hitting the back of everything well, or did she become a pain in the ass?

  11. #19279

    State Vacation

    I think she was due in court the end of last month.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from Champagne in the last cpl weeks. This is her livelihood and her phone, apt and posts are all quiet. I surely hope everything is alright.

  12. #19278

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by EasternDigital  [View Original Post]
    Curious why you say this one is a scam? She was posting under "iota" using her stripper pictures. She's real, just major GPS.
    Wants a deposit and waaay overpriced.

  13. #19277
    Quote Originally Posted by Incredulous411  [View Original Post]
    So this girl (scam BTW) is actually what 105 lbs looks like.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/084008697425
    Curious why you say this one is a scam? She was posting under "iota" using her stripper pictures. She's real, just major GPS.

  14. #19276

    Champagne

    Has anyone seen or heard from Champagne in the last cpl weeks. This is her livelihood and her phone, apt and posts are all quiet. I surely hope everything is alright.

  15. #19275

    Big Fan of Angel

    Met her recently. I'm a big fan of spinners. She is tiny. Everything about her is just the smallest bit awkward, from her face, chest, overall shape, but in the cutest way. (I'm truly trying to be complimentary here) She happily delivers everything posted with a welcoming and pleasant attitude.

    Unfortunately I will not likely repeat. Because of her size, I was hitting the back of everything. Again, tiny. If you tend to be more average, I highly recommend.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/496714224460

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape