Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 5311
-
12-17-22 17:48 #3481Regular Member

Posts: 24Massage School
Has anyone ever had any luck at a Massage School? I know they probably are pretty strict on that but I'm sure there are some open to it.
-
12-16-22 12:06 #3480Regular Member

Posts: 10Diamonds Amazing Massages?
Has anyone ever tried Diamonds Amazing Massages? Found it online, a house in west Toledo, cash only.
-
12-16-22 10:13 #3479Senior Member

Posts: 198How do I get ahold of the place operating out of redwood? The only fantasy escort service I can find is out in Vegas. Feel free to pm me.
Originally Posted by Lumpanalyst
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 19:21 #3478Senior Member

Posts: 146Central Ave by Cigar shop
I have to head that way for work, did that place close down?
Is there another place just to get the old rub and tug, not looking for full service. I never went to Melon and I haven't been to Sky.
-
12-13-22 14:29 #3477Senior Member

Posts: 779Fantasy Escorts
Internet says Mike C was sentenced to 5 years in fed pen this past summer. Is the group still in operation?
Originally Posted by Lumpanalyst
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 21:08 #3476Senior Member

Posts: 31I was referring to a service. I am bumping into another forum so sorry, but I was referring to Fantasy Escort's (based out of Kentucky). All you need to do is go through the screening process and you will get a Client Code. Its real simple you call the number and give them your code and go from their. The girls follow the driver in a separate vehicle so LEO can't pull that human trafficking crap. Any major city works. I am sure I am not the only guy that knows this? Do the research and you will figure it out its very simple process.
Originally Posted by Andretti96
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-22 14:21 #3475Senior Member

Posts: 114Definitely Open
Stopped in today. Met by an older MT that I have experienced at the place on Airport under the same ownership. Took a pass because I can't take the smell of cigarettes on her, but she recognized me and asked me to stay. Have to assume back to business as usual.
Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy
[View Original Post]
She indicated the location on Reynolds is also open again, but I have not verified.
-
12-10-22 20:15 #3474Senior Member

Posts: 114Massage Relax Zone
On Central by Meijer is open again. Drove by this evening and the "Open" sign was lit.
-
12-10-22 09:44 #3473Regular Member

Posts: 31Wait is private agency's that giving AMP? I been looking since then Lee's, Top relax and every other place been closed, and by redwood you mean like in Maumee because if so who can I book with?
Originally Posted by Lumpanalyst
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 00:22 #3472Senior Member

Posts: 31Plea no contest with $150 fine and 30 days in jail. Whats driven all the AMP out of business is the misuse of the human trafficking laws. Those laws were intended to stop underage, locked in a closet, no consent crap away. Rightfully so Thats disgusting. But picking someone up from the airport and driving across state lines back to Toledo is not human trafficking. Its interesting the agency that uses the Redwood Apartments has no problem and stays in business. Interesting how that works.
Originally Posted by Ohboy3027
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 16:56 #3471Senior Member

Posts: 83I drove by yesterday. No lights. No signs on the windows. Looks like it was emptied out.
Originally Posted by LikesitBare69
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 21:26 #3470Senior Member

Posts: 1673Figured they had to go somewhere since the parlors all closed up, well were closed up by uncle. I will say the SW scene in Dallas is something to behold though. The girls walking there are MUCH better than what we have on STG here. I mean WAY WAY better. Another issue in TX now is the law for soliciting. It is a felony.
Originally Posted by SeanGrelly
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-22 21:00 #3469Regular Member

Posts: 9Dallas Houston agencies
Houston and Dallas you need to get into the aamp game that's where all the high quality went. If you are into BBFS check out kgfe in Houston or lovely angels in Dallas. Agencies are the way to go in those cities. Lovely from lovely angels is by far the best provider In the country BBFS CIP rimming etc. Everything except Greek and for 280 an hour only 60 more than you'd pay at a AMP it's worth IMO.
Originally Posted by BadBird
[View Original Post]
If you want Latinas check out exotic Latinas In Houston too they are good.
-
12-05-22 16:32 #3468Senior Member

Posts: 1673AMPs closing is a disturbing trend across the USA. And maybe disturbing is the wrong word, but call it what you will. 10+ years ago Houston had an awesome pick of places, including american. All dry now. 5 years ago Dallas was off the hook, now all dry. Even Toledo 10-15 years ago had better options, now almost all dry. There are others too. This trend is going to keep going until such a time they legalize it IMO. And that is a IF not a when I guess. Strip clubs becoming un-safe with fights and guns (no to mention the costs going up). AMPs going way. Online escorts' overall talent level is dropping, at least in our area. It is an ugly scene for sure. There are a couple of cities in FL that are still crazy good though.
Originally Posted by EatonBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-22 16:07 #3467Senior Member

Posts: 975Does it matter? With Melon closed, Sky is the only decent AMP left in town. I haven't been disappointed when visiting Sky or Melon in years.
Originally Posted by ToledoFun419
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




