Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #2090
    Quote Originally Posted by SNE1124  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any prior experience with I've from Kpop?

    Also, I wasn't able to book time with Abba this go around. Will she be back?
    Kpop is relatively new, but has been bringing some amazing talents to this area.

    Unfortunately, beside having a vacation / tour of USA, Abba no longer has any working plans and will return to Korea after her vacation. At least that's what she told me!

  2. #2089

    I've Abba

    Quote Originally Posted by SNE1124  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any prior experience with I've from Kpop?

    Also, I wasn't able to book time with Abba this go around. Will she be back?
    I've was here months ago w JJ, but only for a few days, she also got quite a few positive feedback from Seattle.

    A cute / tall / skinny CA girl w / good attitude & performance, not DDG but definitely a repeat for me!

    Abba is always solid booked even her last couple of days, as someone mentioned previously needs pre-booking at least 3 days prior, she is going to take a few days off after finishing here then heading to Seattle for her last tour before going back to K, when will she visit DMV again, who knows but I'm certain she will be back soon next year to the place making her #1 kgirl.

  3. #2088

    CP has been dependable in the past

    Quote Originally Posted by Nogardeulb  [View Original Post]
    Thanks a lot for TOFTT.

    I was curious how closed she looks like her cute photos, now since you mentioned her subpar performance, I'll remove her from my to-do list.
    I've used CP for years. Considered them a fairly dependable agency. But not so much this time.

  4. #2087

    I've

    Quote Originally Posted by SNE1124  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any prior experience with I've from Kpop?

    Also, I wasn't able to book time with Abba this go around. Will she be back?
    She was at BTT in Boston and LKP in philly before, stayed about 1-2 weeks at each location. Got a few shots with her, she's decent GFE and seem to enjoy the moment, and pretty young. She does GFE menu only and not that tight in the box maybe from fully booked schedule. English lingo can pass easily without googles friend. She's very into hygiene and almost always ensure shower before any games. For first shot, she does seem to be really strict on counting cash in front of clients and spend a min or 2 flipping them LOL. However, the vibe I got from her was hugely transactional and nothing more despite good looking or financial well being, hence big YMMV. IMHO, a couple visits is all there can be, she's one of those examples that rely heavily on YMMV on experience.

  5. #2086
    Check the Seattle board around Sept? And search for I-V-E because otherwise USG's system changes it to "I've. " We should probably follow the same convention.

    Quote Originally Posted by SNE1124  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any prior experience with I've from Kpop?

    Also, I wasn't able to book time with Abba this go around. Will she be back?

  6. #2085

    I've Kpop?

    Anyone have any prior experience with I've from Kpop?

    Also, I wasn't able to book time with Abba this go around. Will she be back?

  7. #2084

    Just walk De Wallen

    Quote Originally Posted by Betcha2048  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here been to Amsterdam? If so, do you know any good agencies that I can hit up while I'm there? Thanks in advance!
    Just walk De Wallen district.

    I was there several years ago. Didn't use the services, but walking there got me dizzy. So many of the girls in the windows are gorgeous.

  8. #2083

    She used a different name before

    Providers who frequently change names and hop from one agency to another in the same city always seem to be a miss for me.

    I can't remember what name Dika used before but I saw her in Vegas and was real disappointed in her looks and service.

    She was much older and a lot more heavier. Service was okay but not good enough to cover for her mismatching pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoyoSpa  [View Original Post]
    Don't bother with this one.

    Pros: her looks match the pics albeit with a bit of airbrushing. Cute face. Smooth skin. Nice natural feeling jugs. Average body (not over weight, not a fitness instructor). Womanly curves. Mid 20's. Passable English.

    Cons: ACS-level service. No kiss. No preview BJ in shower. Didn't bother cleaning my taint as she wasn't going anywhere near it. No FIV. Almost no FOV. Perfunctory and unskilled BBBJ. No BLS. CFS was underwhelming (not particularly tight, I did most of the work, she just gave fake moans). If you are expecting the next Sira or even Mina-K you will be disappointed as I was.

    Damage was 260 for 40 m.

    https://www.clubparadiseusa.com/nikki-lv

    571-xxx-8263.

  9. #2082

    MP Rena

    Face 7 Body 8 Performance 7.

    Good time with Rena today. BBJ was ok but she it tight and can take the dick. BBFS is available for an additional 200 and I personally took full advantage of that option. My review should be up on TER shortly. She did mention she leaves for NYC tomorrow and then Tokyo after that so this review may not reach you all in time.

  10. #2081

    Dika at CP

    Quote Originally Posted by YoyoSpa  [View Original Post]
    Don't bother with this one.

    Pros: her looks match the pics albeit with a bit of airbrushing. Cute face. Smooth skin. Nice natural feeling jugs. Average body (not over weight, not a fitness instructor). Womanly curves. Mid 20's. Passable English.

    Cons: ACS-level service. No kiss. No preview BJ in shower. Didn't bother cleaning my taint as she wasn't going anywhere near it. No FIV. Almost no FOV. Perfunctory and unskilled BBBJ. No BLS. CFS was underwhelming (not particularly tight, I did most of the work, she just gave fake moans). If you are expecting the next Sira or even Mina-K you will be disappointed as I was..
    Thanks a lot for TOFTT.

    I was curious how closed she looks like her cute photos, now since you mentioned her subpar performance, I'll remove her from my to-do list.

  11. #2080

    Pass by; no-go

    Quote Originally Posted by YoyoSpa  [View Original Post]
    Don't bother with this one.

    Pros: her looks match the pics albeit with a bit of airbrushing. Cute face. Smooth skin. Nice natural feeling jugs. Average body (not over weight, not a fitness instructor). Womanly curves. Mid 20's. Passable English.

    Cons: ACS-level service. No kiss. No preview BJ in shower. Didn't bother cleaning my taint as she wasn't going anywhere near it. No FIV. Almost no FOV. Perfunctory and unskilled BBBJ. No BLS. CFS was underwhelming (not particularly tight, I did most of the work, she just gave fake moans). If you are expecting the next Sira or even Mina-K you will be disappointed as I was.

    Damage was 260 for 40 m..
    Awesome critical feedback man, it seems like it can be a major hit or miss nowadays with west to east coast rotations. Sometimes we see them hanging around west coast a bit before rotating here for a few quick bucks before hopping back. Nice positive and negative contributes; but seems like the cons outweigh the pros which isn't worth the tickets IMHO. It sounds like there's no baseline rapport with her (no LFK nor DFK, then WTF she doing here? LOL), no teases in shower nor in session is a red ding, seems to have groin-phobia, no FIV and / or FOV, and seems like highly no extras are offered either. Holy snap man, with all the above aspects listed, she belongs to a different camp LOL!

    Thanks for chancing it.

  12. #2079

    SA Kai. How does she look?

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoManVa  [View Original Post]
    From the time she opened the door it was a big hug and some DFKs telling me she was happy to meet me. . She has these thick and juicy super soft lips and is a great kisser. She is 100% engaged the entire time. . . .

    I will be back again and again.

    Really Sexy lady.
    Welcome to USASG. It's always good to make your first post a review of a new provider. The blow-by-blow of the session is entertaining. But there's almost nothing on how she looks. Reviews I see elsewhere describe someone that is much older (mid to late 30's) and heavier (135 lb+) than advertised. Was this your experience? A real sexy lady to you may be a disappointment to others. If helps if you can be specific about age and body type. And did you find her face attractive?

  13. #2078

    CP Dika

    Don't bother with this one.

    Pros: her looks match the pics albeit with a bit of airbrushing. Cute face. Smooth skin. Nice natural feeling jugs. Average body (not over weight, not a fitness instructor). Womanly curves. Mid 20's. Passable English.

    Cons: ACS-level service. No kiss. No preview BJ in shower. Didn't bother cleaning my taint as she wasn't going anywhere near it. No FIV. Almost no FOV. Perfunctory and unskilled BBBJ. No BLS. CFS was underwhelming (not particularly tight, I did most of the work, she just gave fake moans). If you are expecting the next Sira or even Mina-K you will be disappointed as I was.

    Damage was 260 for 40 m.

    https://www.clubparadiseusa.com/nikki-lv

    571-xxx-8263.

  14. #2077

    Kai vs Teenie

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeShores  [View Original Post]
    Same good experience for me. Damage was $$$50.
    How would you compare them both in terms of skill set and performance wise including mileage?

    Quote Originally Posted by FfxJoseph  [View Original Post]
    I was able to see Teenie today. Looks like her pictures as long as you know they are cleaned up a bit. She has a couple of small tattoos, one on lower stomach and a couple on lower back. Overall, I found her very hot! She is small with nice Bs, and a slim but not hard / spinner body. She has limited English skills.

    She was hugs and kisses from the start. I had a pregame shower so we started in right away. After some making out and losing our outfits, she went to BBBJ with bls. She handled my mid size well and could dt. I laid her on the bed for daty. She is nicely responsive. Cover on and moved through mish and cg. I finished in cg and she kept riding and squeezing for some time after. Finally hopped off, cleaned me up, and offered a massage to cover my short time left.

    Looks: small, nice smile, hot..
    Kai was from Vegas and more in MILFy zone. How would you rate her vs teenie if you seen both?

  15. #2076
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraGuy  [View Original Post]
    I can't find it either.
    It's sweetangels.Me

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape