Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,041 to 8,055 of 31624
-
12-07-22 01:08 #23584Regular Member

Posts: 2Busty and Mature
Any Dreamers?
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9046949493
-
12-07-22 00:05 #23583Regular Member

Posts: 2First timer looking for recommendations
Looking to partake in my first Non-AMP visit and I have some specific criteria.
Does anyone have any recommendations for some MILF / Mature types that offer GFE. Thick or BBW is a plus.
It would be particularly awesome if they RP / Fetish friendly.
-
12-06-22 05:41 #23582Senior Member

Posts: 1944Dana
I saw her in Melbourne earlier this year, mostly because she has been on my bucket list for years and I was finally able to set up a session! Of course my experience was similar what has been described. Sweet woman, great skills and we both enjoyed the experience! As far as her age, it doesn't bother me since I'm seventy and probably close to her age! It just goes to show you that old people can still f**k! Would I see her again? Absolutely!
Originally Posted by Magic2016
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 01:00 #23581Senior Member

Posts: 1125So you did the NURU?
Originally Posted by FireFucker
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-22 21:20 #23580Senior Member

Posts: 127YMMV as usual
When I saw her she looked healthy and was about 20 lbs heavier than her photos. Most providers have addiction issues. I enjoyed my time with her and I would repeat. I do not understand why some guys feel the need to counter peoples reviews because their experience was better. YMMV as usual!
Originally Posted by DixieProwler
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-22 20:53 #23579Senior Member

Posts: 151Ok visit
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/2985960
Had a session with Isabella today. Comms were very good. Pics are on point. She is a good looking woman. Incall was very nice safe down town apartment. Started with light oiled up massage. It was ok. Little teasing on the flip light rub of the body then oiled up the boy and started his massage. When he woke up on went the cover. Mediocre CBJ was not feeling it. Only few minutes ready to jump on. Saw her watching phone realized she had me on timer. Kind of lost the mood. Tried k9 and just couldn't get it back. Pulled off cover laid down oiled up finished with HJ. She could be some much fun if not for a few little things. $$ for hhr. Probably not repeat.
-
12-05-22 17:11 #23578Senior Member

Posts: 187Sarahmaitland
Hey guys, Sarahmaitland is looking for some company today to help her out. She is a great time and modest donation. No in call. DM her, thank you.
-
12-05-22 14:14 #23577Senior Member

Posts: 269Dana
I saw Dana last year and don't get me wrong, she's sweet. BBBJ is really good and the view from the rear is nice but she has lived a hard life, to put it mildly. She has the face of a 70 year old.
Originally Posted by DixieProwler
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-22 12:07 #23576Senior Member

Posts: 152Dana
Not to disagree with anyone but I seen Dana a few weeks ago. She is skinnier than the pictures and she is going down hill. Needs to go to a dentist and she has little saggy tits. BBBJ was good.
Originally Posted by ChuckWheat
[View Original Post]
Just my opinion she has to rode hard and put away wet. Beauty I guess is when you are getting layed and blinded by the act you are performing.
-
12-05-22 10:47 #23575Senior Member

Posts: 130Duo
Do you have a link for them? Coming to town this weekend and would like a double.
Originally Posted by AMan40
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-22 07:33 #23574Senior Member

Posts: 127Typo on the price.
Donation was. 6 for 45 minutes. No Greek. No BBFS. Apologies for the confusion.
Originally Posted by ChuckWheat
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-22 22:06 #23573Senior Member

Posts: 729She looks like a mid 30's MILF, she is very sexy for sure.
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-22 15:41 #23572Senior Member

Posts: 998Those pics look like a girl in her 20's, are they accurate? Is she really 37 and looks mid twenties?
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-22 15:30 #23571Senior Member

Posts: 998I saw her along with Jamie and another girl (all 3 girls at the same time) she's legit. No issues. See one of my last posts about the review. I have since seen the three of them about 4 or 5 times since the review.
Originally Posted by GWest164
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-22 14:40 #23570Senior Member

Posts: 61Bruna and Milia
I am not a big fan of Duo, but I followed Mila recommendation to try Duo with her friend Bruna, both of them are amazing Brazilian beauty they are child hood friend and only offer Duo to their regulars. Bruna had wonder women costume and Mila had cat women. I was really impressed with Bruna. Her menu is wide open for clients she know. She has a beautiful face, sexy eyes, flat tummy and was the lady in the pictures. Sensual DFK at the door and during the session. She is very petite and gave me the best BBBJ I have had in last few months. She was very tight, wet, smooth and sensual. Her best positions are CG, RCG, flat K9 and doggy. Because she is so fit she does it with ease. She is an accomplished massage person and offers to crack your next. I will definitely book her again.










Reply With Quote






