Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27036

    Downriver Nuru

    I was generally curious in light of the much differing opinions on this board Re: Sonny. I guess I'm in the middle.

    Regular was message was fine. Nuru was great. The finish in the shower was where it got iffy. I really wanted CIM. I thought she got lazy and she finished me HJ. Bigger Problem was she kept making direct eye contact. She might not be 70 but she is definitely not attractive. Looking me in the eye almost ruined it and in that small shower there is no place to go. I shut my eyes or I never would have finished. I get YMMV but questionable on my return. For that price and her age / lack of attractiveness it has to be BBBJCIM IMO.

  2. #27035
    Senior Member


    Posts: 203

    Evian Spa in Shelby

    Curious if anyone has tried Evian Spa lately. If so, was it just Hannah working? Has she improved at all or is the massage and ending still lame?

  3. #27034

    Location?

    Quote Originally Posted by DA9988  [View Original Post]
    Lisa is back in town after a short little vacation, and god damn her body is still banging. I tired to change things up while she was gone and it basically sucked for the most part. Regarding the services she provides you can expect a happy ending and if she feels comfortable with you more options are on the table. I would be open to more options but not much is going on with independent massage providers.
    How far west is Lisa?

  4. #27033
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 739

    Cherry Blossom

    Don't try to get service as a walk-in.

    YMMV as to specifics.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoobLover  [View Original Post]
    Looking at Google Maps and saw Beth at Golden Touch and was wondering if anyone has seen her?

    https://www.agoldentouchmassage.com/massage-services/

    Anyone have any info on Great Life Oriental or Cherry Blossom along M59 in Utica area?

  5. #27032
    Anyone have any info on Great Life Oriental or Cherry Blossom along M59 in Utica area?

    Hit Cherry Blossom up last wk. Only offered 60 or 90 minute, I took 60. Very attractive front desk, maybe mamasan? Thought I was in for a treat. She led me to my room, I undress, and in walks late 40 early 50 seem to be. Very friendly, somewhat weak massage though. Tried to converse with me. Flipped myself at about the 40 minute mark. Plenty butter slapping and teasing before so I knew what time it was. Asked for HJ, she got oil (I wanted massage with no oil) start stroking along side me, then I compliment her breasts and she pulls them out for me, so I raise up and sucky sucky on them. Laid back, she kept stroking, I rub puss thru tights and she climbs up on the table and hovered puss over my face in 69 position. Felt like she put mouth on it, honestly couldn't tell. Felt great. I popped, she cleaned, tipped 60 ball, hugged, water and bounced. Probably will return, but don't want the whole hour. Finished up with about 12 minutes to spare.

  6. #27031
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoi3575  [View Original Post]
    With Greenday closed anyone have a lead on a good Prostate Massage.
    Was Joy part of the group that got busted? I hope she's able to return at some point at a different MP.

  7. #27030

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by DA9988  [View Original Post]
    Lisa is back in town after a short little vacation, and god damn her body is still banging. I tired to change things up while she was gone and it basically sucked for the most part. Regarding the services she provides you can expect a happy ending and if she feels comfortable with you more options are on the table. I would be open to more options but not much is going on with independent massage providers.
    Thank you for the report. I'm going to see her tomorrow. Cannot wait!! Totally agree. She is so good!

  8. #27029

    Magic

    Went to magic the other day, I was a first timer there. I drew candy, she is probably around 30, very short maybe 5 feet tall or less, long black hair, natural C cups, thick thighs and ass and kinda thick all over, just the way I like. I had a great time with her, one could even say it was a GFE.

  9. #27028

    West Side Lisa

    Lisa is back in town after a short little vacation, and god damn her body is still banging. I tired to change things up while she was gone and it basically sucked for the most part. Regarding the services she provides you can expect a happy ending and if she feels comfortable with you more options are on the table. I would be open to more options but not much is going on with independent massage providers.

  10. #27027
    Quote Originally Posted by KTM450  [View Original Post]
    It has been a few years since I have been in the hobby but now find myself in need of old style M1 therapy. Are they still open, do they still offer the same services, does Mamasan still interrogate you when entering and what is the going rate for FS if still offered?
    Those days are longggggg gone.

  11. #27026
    With Greenday closed anyone have a lead on a good Prostate Massage.

  12. #27025

    Waxing

    Quote Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick  [View Original Post]
    Well either I lied or want to believe there's a chance.
    Look up Trina Harper. Does hair removal and body treatments in Southfield.

  13. #27024
    Well either I lied or want to believe there's a chance.

    Quote Originally Posted by EDPills  [View Original Post]
    Well if you don't care about extras, then google Laser Hair Removal.

  14. #27023
    Quote Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick  [View Original Post]
    Looking to remove some hair from my back and other areas. Don't care if there is a cheap thrill along with it. Any recommendations.
    Well if you don't care about extras, then google Laser Hair Removal.

  15. #27022

    Looks totally legit

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoobLover  [View Original Post]
    Looking at Google Maps and saw Beth at Golden Touch and was wondering if anyone has seen her?

    https://www.agoldentouchmassage.com/massage-services/

    Anyone have any info on Great Life Oriental or Cherry Blossom along M59 in Utica area?
    Well if you click on her about page its a picture of a woman in her 60's or more so looks totally legit. Definitely font think it even belongs being asked on a sex site?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape