Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 515 of 1714 FirstFirst ... 15 415 465 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 565 615 1015 1515 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 25710
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18000

    Baby Face

    I can't speak to your issues communicating with Carly. My experience made me a little wary that she's fairly new to this, and maybe easily freaked out if / when someone comes on strong, seems overzealous or aggressive, or gives them a bad vibe. Been there, where I've gotten a little testy with their process / verification, demands, or changes in the plan. Regardless, I had texted her late last week and she was 3-4 days in responding. Had a medical procedure and some family drama. Even sent me a pic of her hospital I'd band, so I'm pretty certain that she was being sincere. Told me she'd be down for a week or so, but I think it may be a little longer (knowing the recovery she's got ahead of her. She told me what she'd had done, and it was kind of odd, for an adult.). Then I saw that she had an ad up yesterday, so I texted her again (thinking maybe I'd misunderstood her timeline of recovery.). Said she hadn't gone on and canceled the ad. Last, I don't have a dog in this fight: see her, don't see her. I can only speak of my experience. It was decent, but limited in some ways: I'm not a fan of CBJ, so its one of a few things I'd seek somewhere else. Yet, I found her pretty, sexy young. But a heavy set girl for sure. Small town be-bopping feels a bit better to me than heading into the hood for an unknown entity. Now that she's a known, I'll repeat, but probably an every other type of thing (She'd be one of a few providers I'd rotate through, unless she graduated me to BBBJ. Working on it.).

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyHunter  [View Original Post]
    So this one was reported on from another monger and while his experience seemed positive, mine is most definitely not. Last week she and I made plans for a day and time. I made the 45 minute drive to her address. I parked down the street about a block away and texted to let her know I had arrived. She told me to give her 20 minutes and she would finish getting ready. My dumbass said sure no problem. I waited 20 minutes and gave her another 10 minutes because I was being generous. I sent a text and got crickets. I wound up waiting a total of one hour and followed up only to be met with crickets. That was 45 minutes one way and another 45 minutes back home in time and gas wasted. I sent her one last text when I got home and told her that I was not happy for my time and gas being wasted. She claimed that she got spooked and somehow suddenly I am Uncle LOL?

    She agreed to reschedule for this weekend. Things were going fine over the weekend until Tuesday afternoon this week. She told me to get snapchat so that she could verify herself and she also wanted to verify myself. Alright fine so I got that stupid app, sent her a message and guess what? Crickets again. Strange because she last advertised on Wednesday the 30th and today is the 3rd. It's like she dropped off the radar or something.

    I am guessing that she either (a) went UTR and is only seeing select mongers or (b) she got out of the game as she now has what she was after in the first place.

    Interesting because she began advertising in October and during that time myself and from what other reports I read here, there is nothing in Jamestown and thus was deemed fake. Apparently she is not fake but is 100% a flake. I do not recommend.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/713583092996

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...o/984380379231

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...w/959694988439

  2. #17999

    No problems here

    Quote Originally Posted by PFunKjTown  [View Original Post]
    She just rescheduled on me for later today, wondering if any of you can tell me if I should wait around or take my erection elsewhere. My past experiences with rescheduling have not been good and I'm short on time. Thank you all.
    Sofia has never asked me to reschedule. I know she is very popular because she knows how to treat a guy.

    Depending on the reschedule would depend on if I accept but usually I do not so I stay in control.

  3. #17998

    But why

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyHunter  [View Original Post]
    So this one was reported on from another monger and while his experience seemed positive, mine is most definitely not. Last week she and I made plans for a day and time. I made the 45 minute drive to her address. I parked down the street about a block away and texted to let her know I had arrived. She told me to give her 20 minutes and she would finish getting ready. My dumbass said sure no problem. I waited 20 minutes and gave her another 10 minutes because I was being generous. I sent a text and got crickets. I wound up waiting a total of one hour and followed up only to be met with crickets. That was 45 minutes one way and another 45 minutes back home in time and gas wasted. I sent her one last text when I got home and told her that I was not happy for my time and gas being wasted. She claimed that she got spooked and somehow suddenly I am Uncle LOL?

    She agreed to reschedule for this weekend. Things were going fine over the weekend until Tuesday afternoon this week. She told me to get snapchat so that she could verify herself and she also wanted to verify myself. Alright fine so I got that stupid app, sent her a message and guess what? Crickets again. Strange because she last advertised on Wednesday the 30th and today is the 3rd. It's like she dropped off the radar or something.

    I am guessing that she either (a) went UTR and is only seeing select mongers or (b) she got out of the game as she now has what she was after in the first place.

    Interesting because she began advertising in October and during that time myself and from what other reports I read here, there is nothing in Jamestown and thus was deemed fake. Apparently she is not fake but is 100% a flake. I do not recommend.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/713583092996

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...o/984380379231

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...w/959694988439
    I do not know why you would give her so many chances. She is not that special.

    First rule of mongering. Always keep the upperhand. Do not let the girl dictate or string you along. Remember they need you more than you need them and if not do not see them because they will not work to please you.

  4. #17997
    Quote Originally Posted by Vobbit69  [View Original Post]
    She had phone issues and is locked out of STG.

    Her new number is 513-866-9917.

    Her snapchat is witchmfplease.
    Tried to set something up, she went dark on me in the middle of talking.

  5. #17996

    OMG! Maneater Pics from 2017!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlue314  [View Original Post]
    I need to get back and see Toyna Man-eater again soon. I've had her more times than I can count.

    Her head game is pornstyle. Her current blow job chair is great. Full disclosure, I have her on her knees (like a good daddy's girl) in front of the huge mirror. I love watching her engoulf my cock. Honestly sometimes I just get carried away and finish with the blow.

    I also love going to pound town in doggie lightly slapping her ass, pulling a little hair. She is also an expert at the spoon position. Toyna on her back legs spread wide or over my kneck.

    She loves to fuck and suck. She rides a good cock in cowgirl. Facial, cum on titties, whatever ya want. Tonya aims to please.

    Two pops no issue with her.

    I definitely highly recommend and will be visiting very soon. Communications good, friendly safe and she knows how to work a cock. Search my previous posts on her and I have a pic with my cock down her mouth. She is a little camera shy but again I been fucking her for many years.

    Blue approved.
    Wasn't going to show these but think of them as a Christmas present. 2017 glad I quit using! My Bush is bigger than my legs!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails received_1250954375482090.jpg‎   received_1228364037716207.jpg‎  

  6. #17995

    Little concerning.

    Quote Originally Posted by PFunKjTown  [View Original Post]
    So I made it. Somewhere between 4 and 7 all good. Amazing actually, told me she only had 30 minutes so I do think they're lined up but I see why. Blue it's definitely worth considering, I try my best to see everyone you all talk about and this was one of the best in a long time.
    Her high volume is a little concerning. I'm curious to see how she holds up and / or if uncle shows up because of all the traffic. She has always had volume but it seems to be crazy high now, she couldn't fit me in for my usual time the last few times I tried. May be time to move on for me.

  7. #17994

    Columbus

    Did you see her in usual spot? Because yesterday she was responding with "in Columbus. Back on Monday".

    Quote Originally Posted by PFunKjTown  [View Original Post]
    So I made it. Somewhere between 4 and 7 all good. Amazing actually, told me she only had 30 minutes so I do think they're lined up but I see why. Blue it's definitely worth considering, I try my best to see everyone you all talk about and this was one of the best in a long time.

  8. #17993

    Over scheduling yuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlue314  [View Original Post]
    I need to get back and see Toyna Man-eater again soon. I've had her more times than I can count.

    Her head game is pornstyle. Her current blow job chair is great. Full disclosure, I have her on her knees (like a good daddy's girl) in front of the huge mirror. I love watching her engoulf my cock. Honestly sometimes I just get carried away and finish with the blow.

    I also love going to pound town in doggie lightly slapping her ass, pulling a little hair. She is also an expert at the spoon position. Toyna on her back legs spread wide or over my kneck.

    She loves to fuck and suck. She rides a good cock in cowgirl. Facial, cum on titties, whatever ya want. Tonya aims to please.

    Two pops no issue with her.

    I definitely highly recommend and will be visiting very soon. Communications good, friendly safe and she knows how to work a cock. Search my previous posts on her and I have a pic with my cock down her mouth. She is a little camera shy but again I been fucking her for many years.

    Blue approved.
    WOW! If I Rush I can take a shower in 10-15 minutes then it takes another 10 minutes to get ready at least! That's why I only do two a day. Unless you have a fetish for seconds or thirds or Forth why would you do that? I realize it's almost Christmas but damn. Please guys be careful like blue said that's a lot of traffic. And yes Blue I really miss my daddy!

  9. #17992

    The legend that is Spades

    This wonderful lady, such soft full lips that knew how to please in every way. Perfectly shaped melon tits, nice and smooth tan skin, a sexy round ass, bubbly smile and a gaze of sunshine throughout that still has my head spinning days later. It really isn't fair to be in anothers bed after a time with her. Oh right and her personality is great too LOL. What can I say, the legend that is Spaces is still very much a fun down to earth human being and the fact we share similar interests and humor made it all the more worth it. Told me she wouldn't mind a few extra gifts these days so fellas, if its been awhile or if you're one of the few who still isn't quite sure about pulling the trigger then by all means treat yourself to the best around.

  10. #17991

    Lined up Safety Concerns...????

    If a lady is somewhere close to 3 hrs backed up, moved you down to 30 min, man o man. That is serious ammount of traffic coming in and out of a motel room. Have to be almost bumping into the other guy walking out.

    This is a serious risk for the mongers. Will not be long before management shuts it down and or calls LEO. LEO is always looking to waste money, get in the news and makeup some human trafficking stuff.

    Please be safe and consider the risk rewards.

    Blue.

    Quote Originally Posted by PFunKjTown  [View Original Post]
    So I made it. Somewhere between 4 and 7 all good. Amazing actually, told me she only had 30 minutes so I do think they're lined up but I see why. Blue it's definitely worth considering, I try my best to see everyone you all talk about and this was one of the best in a long time.

  11. #17990

    Sofia. Last post

    So I made it. Somewhere between 4 and 7 all good. Amazing actually, told me she only had 30 minutes so I do think they're lined up but I see why. Blue it's definitely worth considering, I try my best to see everyone you all talk about and this was one of the best in a long time.

  12. #17989

    Appreciated

    Thanks for being true Blue. Very helpful info as always.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlue314  [View Original Post]
    I get many private messages asking for opinions on different ladies or whomever the new shiny toy is. So I try and answer in the public forum. With that being said, I'd say Sophia is scheduling " too tight" or is becoming too high volume. The ladies need a little down time to relax, wash up and answer incoming texts.

    I'd say if Sophia or any other girl for that matter is scheduling back to back appointments then this is not good.

    Blue.

  13. #17988

    Overscheduling

    I get many private messages asking for opinions on different ladies or whomever the new shiny toy is. So I try and answer in the public forum. With that being said, I'd say Sophia is scheduling " too tight" or is becoming too high volume. The ladies need a little down time to relax, wash up and answer incoming texts.

    I'd say if Sophia or any other girl for that matter is scheduling back to back appointments then this is not good.

    Blue.

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    Sofia has a calendar with her clients in each hour blocks. She's organized and taking this as a profession instead of the typical drugged up providers. Her appointments don't always start on time because her customers don't always show up on time, but I have never had any issue with her. That said I also like to schedule ahead and show up on time, if not earlier to scope out the location.

  14. #17987

    Man-eater. Definitely on Blue's must visit list

    I need to get back and see Toyna Man-eater again soon. I've had her more times than I can count.

    Her head game is pornstyle. Her current blow job chair is great. Full disclosure, I have her on her knees (like a good daddy's girl) in front of the huge mirror. I love watching her engoulf my cock. Honestly sometimes I just get carried away and finish with the blow.

    I also love going to pound town in doggie lightly slapping her ass, pulling a little hair. She is also an expert at the spoon position. Toyna on her back legs spread wide or over my kneck.

    She loves to fuck and suck. She rides a good cock in cowgirl. Facial, cum on titties, whatever ya want. Tonya aims to please.

    Two pops no issue with her.

    I definitely highly recommend and will be visiting very soon. Communications good, friendly safe and she knows how to work a cock. Search my previous posts on her and I have a pic with my cock down her mouth. She is a little camera shy but again I been fucking her for many years.

    Blue approved.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chizaddy03  [View Original Post]
    That's a nice report! Thanks for the info! She sounds great and makes me want to give her a try sometime!

  15. #17986

    Apologies about sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    You have not provided any insightful information on Sofia other than your opinion. Frankly this is getting old. You don't have to like her or go see her, and nobody cares.
    I'm sure she's great, I think she read this cause I've been bumped up to 5 today. 4 was the original time and I can live with that. I just got a text asking me to reschedule for 7 pm and did not know if anyone had this experience. Usually when I get rescheduled it goes, 1 hour, 3 hours and crickets. I'm praying I get to pipe and all input is appreciated. I'm waiting it out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape