Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 590 of 2253 FirstFirst ... 90 490 540 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 640 690 1090 1590 ... LastLast
Results 8,836 to 8,850 of 33795
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24960

    Seems like this one is running a Con, from the Wording in her ad

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...r/704593667511

    Sounds like bunch of BS. This is the same girl that runs with Daisy, who used to be a sweetheart. But I understand stuff happens to these girls that make them change.

  2. #24959
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Not a dude

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSquirell  [View Original Post]
    Look again, that's a dude.
    But an old crack-ho by the looks of her, bet she can give one hell of a gummie though.

  3. #24958
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSquirell  [View Original Post]
    Look again, that's a dude.
    I've spent alot of time in Thailand and I am pretty confident I can tell a lady boy out in a line up. That is not a dude.

  4. #24957

    Uh-huh

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this post. Anyone have any intel? She looks pretty good.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/40129528
    Look again, that's a dude.

  5. #24956

    Erin?

    Just saw this post. Anyone have any intel? She looks pretty good.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/40129528

  6. #24955
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveKitty  [View Original Post]
    She is so hard to get a hold off. Has anyone gone to her chelsea location and had a good experience?

    Seems she has deleted her post.
    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/617-993-0971

  7. #24954

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveKitty  [View Original Post]
    She is so hard to get a hold off. Has anyone gone to her chelsea location and had a good experience?

    Seems she has deleted her post.
    Not in Chelsea, but when she hangs out at Danvers I would.

    The first time I tried to meet her I waited an hour until she ghosted me.

    Persevered and ended up meeting with her and got pretty good BBBJ and cfs.

    Second time was pretty good but you could see the demons.

    I wouldn't venture into Chelsea tho LOL.

  8. #24953
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveKitty  [View Original Post]
    She is so hard to get a hold off. Has anyone gone to her chelsea location and had a good experience?

    Seems she has deleted her post.
    She used to be an amazing fun beautiful down to earth girl. Unfortunately the drugs have gotten to her bad and in my opinion she is way too far gone & almost borderline scary to see in person.

  9. #24952

    Luna in chelsea

    She is so hard to get a hold off. Has anyone gone to her chelsea location and had a good experience?

    Seems she has deleted her post.

  10. #24951

    Has anyone seen her? Goes by LeBlanc

    Seen her post before but not since the summer time. Never got the chance to see her.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...-/661812970106

  11. #24950
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #24949

    Olivia B

    Has anyone seen this lady she has a couple of reviews on the other site. I search this site but I could not find anything certain.

    Any info would Be Appreciated.

    https://adultsearch.com/massachusett...scorts/2877432

  13. #24948

    Melissa

    Stay away. Has been discussed here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keno68  [View Original Post]
    I've been meaning to check this one out. Just hoping to get some Intel before taking the plunge.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...v/761677798297

  14. #24947

    Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Keno68  [View Original Post]
    I've been meaning to check this one out. Just hoping to get some Intel before taking the plunge.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...v/761677798297
    Melissa. Part of the Kendall / Daisy crackhead gang. Don't bother. 90 % chance you get scammed or robbed.

  15. #24946

    Anybody have a line on this one

    I've been meaning to check this one out. Just hoping to get some Intel before taking the plunge.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...v/761677798297

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape