Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 369 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 419 469 869 1369 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 24820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19300
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoHead81  [View Original Post]
    It's a dude, if you're into that. 🤷127996;8205;9794;65039;.
    Thanks for the info. And no I do not get into that sort of thing.

  2. #19299

    Yea

    Quote Originally Posted by StudMuffin317  [View Original Post]
    Avoid this one. The last 5 pictures are the same girl that robbed me in 2019. These pics are before drugs took its toll.

    Location was Parker Ave south of 10th st. She took the money, went to the back room, then out came her punk boyfriend and his friend. Told me to get the f out. As I went to my vehicle there were 4 people standing in the street, staring at me. I feel like they were in on it.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3177901826
    As a rule of thumb if the post has pics of multiple girls than.

    It's a scam. There is one local duo who I sampled that isn't but I made them FaceTime and meet In public first. A lot of the younger or newer mongers don't catch on fast enough and keep the scum in business.

  3. #19298

    Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCool1  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this provider would be greatly appreciated.

    https://escortbabylon.com.listcrawle...polis/93926376#.
    It's a dude, if you're into that. 🤷127996;8205;9794;65039;.

  4. #19297

    Theif

    Avoid this one. The last 5 pictures are the same girl that robbed me in 2019. These pics are before drugs took its toll.

    Location was Parker Ave south of 10th st. She took the money, went to the back room, then out came her punk boyfriend and his friend. Told me to get the f out. As I went to my vehicle there were 4 people standing in the street, staring at me. I feel like they were in on it.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3177901826
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221203-232123_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20221203-232302_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20221203-232104_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20221203-232144_Chrome.jpg‎  

  5. #19296

    Honey

    Any info on this provider would be greatly appreciated.

    https://escortbabylon.com.listcrawle...polis/93926376#.

  6. #19295

    Honey

    Any info on this provider would be greatly appreciated.

    https://escortbabylon.com.listcrawle...polis/93926376#.

  7. #19294
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    Latina

    So I tofft with this Latina. Very cute and petite. She looks just like her ad, perky tits shaved kitty. She'd smell amazing when I went to visit her. She's on the south side. She's only in town for a few days that's what she told me. Damage was $ for a qv. I think it was worth it in my opinion. Everything covered. Ihttps://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/101979937.

  8. #19293
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy675  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen this one recently? I remember seeing a reporter saying she's good, but looking for more recent opinions. Ik this is YMMV.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/99709703
    Looks like the ad is expired. Can someone link to her profile?

  9. #19292

    Ariana

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxbat72  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced Ariana? She advertises on Tryst and EB it seems. Looks hot, wondering if she is TGTBT?

    https://tryst.link/escort/aribankss
    I'd be careful with this one. Quoted $$$ firm. According to her SC, she runs around with some unfriendly looking people, and seems as though she has a boyfriend in all of her OF videos. Also, her name has changed several times since summer.

  10. #19291

    This is known.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaster550  [View Original Post]
    Friend was in town. Just tried to set up something quick close to his hotel. Girl goes to bathroom to grab condom, out the door. When he follows big AA boyfriend waiting there to stop him. Thought with the little head and it cost him this time.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/39992820
    Another monger posted about her doing this here or on the rip-off board. Her profile is nothing but red flags. Emojis everywhere, 10 different ads on 3 sites, sounds like a different person is writing each ad, the list goes on.

  11. #19290
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    When you give an escort an advance nine out of 10 times you're just throwing money away. Especially when is the whole donation amount. They may have good intentions when they receive the upfront money but the problem is there's never going to be a time where they don't need money again. Human nature, you need money You're not going to go somewhere where you're not going to get the money you need. You're going to go somewhere else.
    Absolutely. Some lessons you have to learn the hard way. This was in my very early days.

  12. #19289

    Ariana? Anyone?

    Has anyone experienced Ariana? She advertises on Tryst and EB it seems. Looks hot, wondering if she is TGTBT?

    https://tryst.link/escort/aribankss

  13. #19288
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to the number on the ad, and got a reaponse. They are asking for 75 in advance, and you get a digital ticket, and a password. Seems to good to be true so unless a senior member can confirm it's legitimacy I'll have to pass.

    Would definitely be interested if it were real.
    It's at Piccadilly penthouse. Supposedly a 5 star hotel.

  14. #19287
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry03  [View Original Post]
    Curious to know if anyone knows anything about this orgy party I've been hearing about tonight. Has anyone inquired or gotten information? Want to know If it is legit before I pull the plug.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/101770012
    I reached out to the number on the ad, and got a reaponse. They are asking for 75 in advance, and you get a digital ticket, and a password. Seems to good to be true so unless a senior member can confirm it's legitimacy I'll have to pass.

    Would definitely be interested if it were real.

  15. #19286

    Orgy Party

    Curious to know if anyone knows anything about this orgy party I've been hearing about tonight. Has anyone inquired or gotten information? Want to know If it is legit before I pull the plug.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/101770012

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape