Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,856 to 9,870 of 37357
-
12-04-22 17:58 #27502Asshole

Posts: 567I tried unsuccessfully to reach her as well. Let me know if you hear from her and I'll do the same.
Originally Posted by Maximillian11
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-22 10:15 #27501Senior Member

Posts: 223Very Sorry
Very sorry you went through this, but very appreciative that you shared it with the community as it serves as a warning to be careful about any encounter you walk into. Like you, I never carry anything more than the donation into the room. I guess I do tend to bring my phone as well, but after this, I ay stop doing that too. Glad you are safe.
Originally Posted by SettleDown
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-22 06:05 #27500Regular Member

Posts: 4Avoid is right!
Gave it a shot and someone kicked the door in rushed me out and took money.
Originally Posted by VAMan1929
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 21:30 #27499Asshole

Posts: 567https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...-guys/46147000
Originally Posted by PaulS69
[View Original Post]
Click on link. Scroll down and click on more images. There you will see numerous posts for this girl in various cities. My disclaimer is I haven't seen her nor will I only because she's not my speed however based upon my knowledge I'm 99% confident that she's not LE but rather a traveling girl. Go forth and bring back reviews.
-
12-02-22 19:06 #27498Shill for Jasmine ignore all posts

Posts: 13Got the same exact vibe! Something is definitely not right with this one.
Originally Posted by JeezusJ
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 18:40 #27497Senior Member

Posts: 767Staxx
Yeah she is still one of the few good ones head game is A+ and she swallows every drop, but yeah she can be hard to reach and she will ghost you.
Originally Posted by JoeDough
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 14:39 #27496Senior Member

Posts: 119She MSOG or one and done?
Originally Posted by Itis7
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 14:30 #27495Senior Member

Posts: 118Details
What are her donations?
Originally Posted by Itis7
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 13:27 #27494Regular Member

Posts: 5Cherri
For some reasons I had an off vibe about her not saying she's LE or anything but something about her makes me not trust her but take my review with a grain of salt.
Ad: https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/964444414534.
She has a few reviews in the Ashville section of NC but they're pretty vague. She has a spot in Henrico (red flag for me at least) $6 for her best package (greek, bare, msog) so because she was in Henrico I decided to see if she would send me some photos an obvious no asked for 20 I obliged and got some basic ad photos and idk I'm skeptical of her maybe someone here has seen her and can vouch? I know Henrico is a pretty locked down place right now due to uncle trying to be cautious before I TOFTT. First post asking for something (I know) but I typically work in the shadows and provide PMs to those who request UTR girls.
-
12-02-22 13:16 #27493Senior Member

Posts: 273Cat / Embermoon
I recently saw Cat out midlo. It took awhile to get a response through text but I called and was able to connect. I get the address and was on my way. Once I arrived there was no waiting or people hanging around outside. I get inside and she looks like her pics a smaller bbw with a nice rack good for pounding. I drop the donation and we get started. She gave an above average bbj which I could've popped off but wanted to sample the box. I bent her over slid inside her and took her to poundtown. She started getting into and start fucking back. We went at like wild animals. Switched to mish until I pulled out and drained my balls down her throat. She swallowed every drop then kept sucking until I pulled her off of me. Damage 70 Good nut.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/339366032684
-
12-02-22 12:21 #27492Senior Member

Posts: 171Thanks for sharing
Damn it wows me that people make such dangerous decisions to rob someone for just a few hundred at best. It's stupid and way to many ways for things to go left. You can do a easy day's work with no risk at a side gig for 60 bucks. Glad you're safe. The hobby seems more sketch than usual lately. Head and mind on a swivel.
Originally Posted by SettleDown
[View Original Post]
Still looking for tenderonis. Out.
-
12-02-22 10:42 #27491Senior Member

Posts: 155Thank you for the response
She deleted that link in your post so I didn't know that post was about her.
Seems like she will get the job done.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 10:24 #27490Senior Member

Posts: 336Faith
See post 27250 by me, and 2751 by Virginia Guy.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 10:22 #27489Senior Member

Posts: 140Interested but cautious. Be aware husband is home from vacation.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 10:07 #27488Senior Member

Posts: 155Any Intel on this one?
Texted, seems legit 100 qv special full service.
Just wondering if anyone has sampled yet?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ph...-/739136643690










Reply With Quote





