Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #4597
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041

    Sophiebaybee11

    Another cashapp scammers. Gas money to get to you, hungry and need food to prove you real daddy. LMFAO.

    Don't be an IDIOT for fall for these scammers.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-55a0989a87b1

  2. #4596

    Mryhh

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-f3e66e18b181

    Anyone have experience with this baby?

  3. #4595
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    I have been using SB for a while and have scored more on there than on seeking. It is a bit harder to use since you are limited on messages. But a couple beginner tips:

    1. Message who you want to message. Don't go using your credits to read a message from non verified member either. Which brings me to
    2. Only try to message verified members. They will usually have video verification on their profile page. Try sticking to these profiles at first. Although I've met girls that haven't been verified, I still stick to this rule somewhat.
    2A. Actually read through a profile of a girl that interests you. Look for keywords such as mutual beneficial friendship, FWB Daddy issues etc
    3. Be smart with your credits, this is somewhat related to number 2 but don't go using your credits to request private pics or unlocking picture messaging. It's simply not worth it because you could be messaging more girls to increase your odds.
    4.Last but not least. Be patient. I know a member that signed up for SB and blew all his credits in one day messaging a whole bunch of profiles, some of which were probably fake. There have been some girls that I chat up with and am able to hook up within the same week.

    All in all actually prefer secretbenefits over seeking. Simply due to the fact that the girls on there know what you want and won't waste your time.
    This is valuable insight much appreciated!

  4. #4594

    Secret benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by CasinoGuy66  [View Original Post]
    So I signed up for secret benefits. I see they have a few model based on credits, where you pay to unlock the ability to talk with the women.

    I've already joined seeking a while ago.

    So my question is does anyone actually use secret benefits? I am very skeptical because within 3 days of signing up, I have 3 messages in my inbox from decent looking ladies looking to connect. All from within 30 miles of the location I used in my profile. I am looking to see if this is the general experience of others, or if it is part of the websites strategy to get people to pay the $59.99 for the least expensive credit package.
    I have been using SB for a while and have scored more on there than on seeking. It is a bit harder to use since you are limited on messages. But a couple beginner tips:

    1. Message who you want to message. Don't go using your credits to read a message from non verified member either. Which brings me to
    2. Only try to message verified members. They will usually have video verification on their profile page. Try sticking to these profiles at first. Although I've met girls that haven't been verified, I still stick to this rule somewhat.
    2A. Actually read through a profile of a girl that interests you. Look for keywords such as “mutual beneficial friendship”, “FWB” “Daddy issues” etc…
    3. Be smart with your credits, this is somewhat related to number 2 but don't go using your credits to request private pics or unlocking picture messaging. It's simply not worth it because you could be messaging more girls to increase your odds.
    4.Last but not least. Be patient. I know a member that signed up for SB and blew all his credits in one day messaging a whole bunch of profiles, some of which were probably fake. There have been some girls that I chat up with and am able to hook up within the same week.

    All in all actually prefer secretbenefits over seeking. Simply due to the fact that the girls on there know what you want and won't waste your time.

  5. #4593

    Veebug

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    Ends in 21.
    Got it! Thanks!

  6. #4592
    Quote Originally Posted by CasinoGuy66  [View Original Post]
    So I signed up for secret benefits. I see they have a few model based on credits, where you pay to unlock the ability to talk with the women.

    I've already joined seeking a while ago.

    So my question is does anyone actually use secret benefits? I am very skeptical because within 3 days of signing up, I have 3 messages in my inbox from decent looking ladies looking to connect. All from within 30 miles of the location I used in my profile. I am looking to see if this is the general experience of others, or if it is part of the websites strategy to get people to pay the $59.99 for the least expensive credit package.
    Definitely had good luck there. Hooked up with 7 or 8 different gals. All very cute. But you will find the same number of flakes and phonies as on SA.

    But I do hate the way they charge for everything. I never end up paying for the secret photos, but ask the gals to text them to me after we start chatting off site.

    The best bet for purchasing more credits is to wait until you have only 20 left and then they next time you use 10 credits you'll have 10 minute to purchase at 2 for 1. I usually buy 1000 credits for the price of 500 that way.

  7. #4591

    Vee Bug

    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-6a017eb82f57 Anyone hit this recently? PM me, I want to confirm the digits I have.
    Ends in 21.

  8. #4590
    Quote Originally Posted by CasinoGuy66  [View Original Post]
    So I signed up for secret benefits. I see they have a few model based on credits, where you pay to unlock the ability to talk with the women.

    I've already joined seeking a while ago.

    So my question is does anyone actually use secret benefits? I am very skeptical because within 3 days of signing up, I have 3 messages in my inbox from decent looking ladies looking to connect. All from within 30 miles of the location I used in my profile. I am looking to see if this is the general experience of others, or if it is part of the websites strategy to get people to pay the $59.99 for the least expensive credit package.
    I had the same thing happen on the site. Don't bother if they are initiating the conversation. You use your credits to open the conversation and never get a reply.

  9. #4589

    Secret Benefits

    So I signed up for secret benefits. I see they have a few model based on credits, where you pay to unlock the ability to talk with the women.

    I've already joined seeking a while ago.

    So my question is does anyone actually use secret benefits? I am very skeptical because within 3 days of signing up, I have 3 messages in my inbox from decent looking ladies looking to connect. All from within 30 miles of the location I used in my profile. I am looking to see if this is the general experience of others, or if it is part of the websites strategy to get people to pay the $59.99 for the least expensive credit package.

  10. #4588

    ChicCutie

    Any reports on this one? Benn messaging back and forth for a week or so and looks like its a go:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-9f8a054a7c91

  11. #4587
    Quote Originally Posted by McBright  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...1-80da072425b0

    Seeing her later this week. DM and I'll swap stories.
    Your link is sending us to your inbox messages.

  12. #4586
    Quote Originally Posted by McBright  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...1-80da072425b0

    Seeing her later this week. DM and I'll swap stories.
    I've been messaging her back and forth, was suppose to meet up today to go for a walk at a park in Fairfield. Didn't get the impression she was ppm.

  13. #4585

    Caring Lover. Norwalk

    Anyone have any experience with this one.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...1-80da072425b0

    Seeing her later this week. DM and I'll swap stories.

  14. #4584

    Veebug

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-6a017eb82f57 Anyone hit this recently? PM me, I want to confirm the digits I have.

  15. #4583
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    A longtime UTR / SB recently tried to change the time of one of our meetings (this happens often with her) but then (for the first time) pulled the Venmo crap. Keep in mind that this is someone I have seen maybe 25 times. (Maybe more).

    I told her we were meeting at the arranged time and that I do not Venmo.

    The appointment went on as initially scheduled.
    You the man!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape