Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 661 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 161 561 611 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 711 761 1161 1661 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,915 of 37369
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27469
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    I had gone to see her about a year ago in Hopewell. Got to the address, took a while to communicate when I arrived and when was finally told to come inside apartment building we went up to the apartment and after discussion she went into the bathroom and said that the older gentleman that apartment it was, was on his way back to get something but it was ok, I didn't chance it and got the hell out. Still have been in contact but I'm very very skeptical.

  2. #27468
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by Egypt and had several reviews in the years past. No idea about how things go down lately.

  3. #27467

    Foxy / Tiffany

    I know she goes through phone numbers like bottled water, but just wondering what happened to her. Looked liked she was spiraling, but hope she's doing OK.

  4. #27466
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she's been around a while. She had me waiting for like an hour on a broken couch while she did everything under the sun around her house. She tried clock watching but I told her how long she had me waiting an understood. I would say she isn't worth the trouble from my experience but she can had for cheaper than most so risk it for the biscuit if you see fit.

  5. #27465

    Follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    This goes to what was discussed on thread about what girls do that pisses you off. Commented that it didn't matter cause girls don't read this board to become better. Staxx is well aware of this forum so has read all the comments and complaints about ghosting, not returning calls, etc. Yet still does it over and over.
    I'm just following up with what was posted Staxx said to pass on that the alarm system was straightened out and there's nothing security issues in her area.

  6. #27464

  7. #27463

    Point proven

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDough  [View Original Post]
    Got to connect with Staxx while in town. Given some of the other reports of how busy she can be, I consider it luck / good timing. Opted for the hhr, had a great time. Her oral skills rank highly, slow and sensual. Covered up, GC and doggy to finish things off. She's sweet, a little flighty, but not jaded. I'd repeat for sure next time I am out this way.

    Oh, she asked me to let everyone here know that the whole security announcement thing is over so no more scary intercom voice. I had to laugh at that one, happy to help her out. And before you put me on blast, no I didn't mention the forum but she obviously is well aware.
    This goes to what was discussed on thread about what girls do that pisses you off. Commented that it didn't matter cause girls don't read this board to become better. Staxx is well aware of this forum so has read all the comments and complaints about ghosting, not returning calls, etc. Yet still does it over and over.

  8. #27462
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainLover  [View Original Post]
    Thought that I had included the link.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/614270852731

    I just found her on Tryst as Rozi. She is touring and even on Tryst does not offer rates and states that she only take calls (texts will be deleted). Pics on Tryst are not as good as what is on STG, although I am going to pass as there are quite a few red flags on this one.
    Most good tryst or Eros providers don't post on STG. Most. Some do but this one has so many flags I wouldn't even attempt. Pass on it and find another. Be safe.

  9. #27461

    Good Time Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Link? Photo? Name? Anything at all?
    Thought that I had included the link.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/614270852731

    I just found her on Tryst as Rozi. She is touring and even on Tryst does not offer rates and states that she only take calls (texts will be deleted). Pics on Tryst are not as good as what is on STG, although I am going to pass as there are quite a few red flags on this one.

  10. #27460
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/424485222932

    This is her ad. I know Jessica uses the same headline but this ad is not jessica.
    That's Saffire from Tryst.

  11. #27459
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorite124  [View Original Post]
    Does that name sound familiar to you guys? I see it on snap and how she's in the 804 area but don't see any reviews here.
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/424485222932

    This is her ad. I know Jessica uses the same headline but this ad is not jessica.

  12. #27458

    Staxx Luck of the Draw

    Got to connect with Staxx while in town. Given some of the other reports of how busy she can be, I consider it luck / good timing. Opted for the hhr, had a great time. Her oral skills rank highly, slow and sensual. Covered up, GC and doggy to finish things off. She's sweet, a little flighty, but not jaded. I'd repeat for sure next time I am out this way.

    Oh, she asked me to let everyone here know that the whole security announcement thing is over so no more scary intercom voice. I had to laugh at that one, happy to help her out. And before you put me on blast, no I didn't mention the forum but she obviously is well aware.

  13. #27457
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/107205455808

    Avoid this one! IDC how good of a spinner she looks but how she handles business is very sloppy and unprofessional.

    Monkey always has her nodding off majority of time before visit trying to reach her or during visit sometime in the middle of date.

    Always have to get "striaght" beforehand and as well as always running around in circles cleaning up the place knowing damn well she should've have that taken care of beforehand. A heavy "NO" for recommendation.

    Good day monagers.
    That's Brittany. I've reviewed her several times on here. She use to be in my rotation but she just got too much. You got to be willing to walk away and most times she will be more focused. Great body good once it gets going but just getting there can be hassle. I avoid just because of the drama. Be safe.

  14. #27456

    Great Experience after long time with Valeria

    Visited her today at safe hotel.

    Photos are with over makeup yet she is gorgeous and sexy in person.

    She was enthusiastic, we started with some lap dance followed by all expected actions. Everything covered, I enjoyed it. She is not great in riding but sensual and erotic in every action. I enjoyed after long long time.

    Can recommend everyone. Negotiation will be required as she is 321.

    But, no drama of verification etc.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/7783595.htm

  15. #27455

    Blurplee

    Does that name sound familiar to you guys? I see it on snap and how she's in the 804 area but don't see any reviews here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape