Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 6974
-
12-03-22 14:22 #4604Senior Member

Posts: 685The tri-state sugar scene is more or less dead unless you're in NYC and want to pay big prices. The golden years from 2012-2017 are more or less overwith.
The young girls today are on cam sites and social media apps making tons of $$ and have no reason to meet up in person. This really, really sucks.
-
12-03-22 12:04 #4603Senior Member

Posts: 205Smart move. If the girl is not going to go to text she is getting too many offers. Not worth it. Never discuss money on the site. I have had girls say just tell me here. Tell me here. NO.
Originally Posted by SlackerInMsn
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-22 10:32 #4602Senior Member

Posts: 5229Avoid WYP
A word to the wise concerning the WYP site.
I've been on that site, off and on for 5 years with no prior issues, but a few weeks ago I edited a typo on my profile. After saving it, my account was immediately suspended with no reason given.
I wrote to them and got a reply days later that they noticed 'suspicious activity'. I replied that 'editing my profile is NOT suspicious. What's the problem?
To get back in, I'm supposed to supply front & back pics of my DL, with nothing blocked.
My last message to them was, 'You'll get my DL when you freeze over in hell'. DONE & NEXT!
BMD.
-
12-02-22 18:28 #4601Senior Member

Posts: 33I never got to hear her expectations because she wanted to discuss ppm on SA chat so I left it at that to avoid getting banned.
Originally Posted by Rhodey
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 13:41 #4600Senior Member

Posts: 45It's just my first time using SA, so I don't know how legit it is.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 13:40 #4599Senior Member

Posts: 45Yea I think that's what she usually does, but we talked about 350. So I might.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 12:05 #4598Senior Member

Posts: 31400.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
400.
-
12-02-22 10:39 #4597Senior Member

Posts: 494Gps
Based on the pics alone, I can bet she wants nothing less than 5.
Originally Posted by Rhodey
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 10:02 #4596Senior Member

Posts: 1041Sophiebaybee11
Another cashapp scammers. Gas money to get to you, hungry and need food to prove you real daddy. LMFAO.
Don't be an IDIOT for fall for these scammers.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-55a0989a87b1
-
12-01-22 20:45 #4595Senior Member

Posts: 45Mryhh
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-f3e66e18b181
Anyone have experience with this baby?
-
12-01-22 17:53 #4594Senior Member

Posts: 215This is valuable insight much appreciated!
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 09:27 #4593Senior Member

Posts: 494Secret benefits
I have been using SB for a while and have scored more on there than on seeking. It is a bit harder to use since you are limited on messages. But a couple beginner tips:
Originally Posted by CasinoGuy66
[View Original Post]
1. Message who you want to message. Don't go using your credits to read a message from non verified member either. Which brings me to
2. Only try to message verified members. They will usually have video verification on their profile page. Try sticking to these profiles at first. Although I've met girls that haven't been verified, I still stick to this rule somewhat.
2A. Actually read through a profile of a girl that interests you. Look for keywords such as “mutual beneficial friendship”, “FWB” “Daddy issues” etc…
3. Be smart with your credits, this is somewhat related to number 2 but don't go using your credits to request private pics or unlocking picture messaging. It's simply not worth it because you could be messaging more girls to increase your odds.
4.Last but not least. Be patient. I know a member that signed up for SB and blew all his credits in one day messaging a whole bunch of profiles, some of which were probably fake. There have been some girls that I chat up with and am able to hook up within the same week.
All in all actually prefer secretbenefits over seeking. Simply due to the fact that the girls on there know what you want and won't waste your time.
-
12-01-22 09:16 #4592Senior Member

Posts: 494Veebug
Got it! Thanks!
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 08:52 #4591Regular Member

Posts: 23Definitely had good luck there. Hooked up with 7 or 8 different gals. All very cute. But you will find the same number of flakes and phonies as on SA.
Originally Posted by CasinoGuy66
[View Original Post]
But I do hate the way they charge for everything. I never end up paying for the secret photos, but ask the gals to text them to me after we start chatting off site.
The best bet for purchasing more credits is to wait until you have only 20 left and then they next time you use 10 credits you'll have 10 minute to purchase at 2 for 1. I usually buy 1000 credits for the price of 500 that way.
-
12-01-22 08:45 #4590Senior Member

Posts: 430Vee Bug
Ends in 21.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





