Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28389
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    PSA. Natural Healers Spa, on Ashland between Belmont and Addison, is under new ownership now. It's owned by the same 819 owners as of this week, which means FS is available. I have never seen any posts on this place, so I guess the previous owner could not make it as a strictly legit place lol.

    The Beijing girl that I reviewed last month (post 8235 in the apartment thread) is there now. Nana is her name. Tall girl at 168 cm with one of the best set of natural C cup tits you will ever see. And young and pretty too. She has moved to Chicago now, so for those of you who want to try to score an outside date with a younger girl this is your opportunity.

    More younger girls will be rotated between 819 and here in the future, so for those of you who live on the north side and don't want to drive down to the Chinatown area this will be a good spot for you. And reading about all the complaints about BHC in the posts below, maybe this could be a good alternate. Well, at least go see Nana if you can. She is super tight if you know what I mean lol.
    Went to natural healers today as I live very close.

    Gave them a call asked for Nana and she spoke decent English and said yea sure you can pick. Then texted me pictures and I said I'll be there soon.

    Show up and greeted by who was my massage therapist.

    She said her name was "Sarah" but could really tell. Not sure how I would get nana next time even though I called for her.

    This girl was medium height with very large naturals. Got into the room. $.5 for 30 mins. Prob the worst massage ever. No oil. Just dug her hangs into my back on my sides for 10 minutes up and down.

    Then flipped me over. And was trying to say FS but kept making weird motions until we communicated via hand signals.

    Asked for 2 bills for FS to which I got it down to 1.5 bills.

    Was fun but nothing special. She was loud and the bed was not comfy which made it all awkward.

    Fist time I have had FS and to be honest I know it's preference but I sortve enjoy the nice rub down and then L1 at the end after being relaxed.

    All in all I paid 2 bills for a pointless 10 min rub down and FS.

    Curious if that's what this place will turn into or if I can still get a solid rubdown (to start).

  2. #28388
    Quote Originally Posted by AcrossTheUnive  [View Original Post]
    Met Carly for the full experience. There is really not much to add as I had the same great experience as those that chose the rear entry. What I was not expecting for some reason is after she begged for CIM, she put her head up, down the hatch and said "all gone"!

    I will likely repeat due to close proximity to one of my work locations but it is quite pricey for a 30 min trip. It was very weird being at a Spa with a chicken speaking perfect English though. I am not used to not hearing a Chinese, Korean or Thai accent during my fun. LOL!

    This trip redeemed this place for my last visit here though.
    Rumor is she's an anal queen as well. I laughed about your last visit to Ozone because mine totally sucked (or didn't I should say) as well. I had asked Karly first, but she told me she only does the half hour.

  3. #28387
    Quote Originally Posted by CornCobMaker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a number or ad for the Ukrainian Village apartment?
    This place?

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../22586643.html

  4. #28386

    Karly. Half Hour Sessions

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightEdge27  [View Original Post]
    I heard she only does hh sessions. Any truth to that? Not sure I want to make the drive for a short session.
    I'll say yes for the most part on the half hour sessions.

    I have seen her a few times now. The first few times only half hour sessions were offered.

    This last time (about two weeks ago), I asked for an hour and she obliged.

    I believe that she will do hours only when they are NOT busy. Which she was not when I booked her.

  5. #28385

    Ukrainian Village Apartment

    Anyone have a number or ad for the Ukrainian Village apartment? Please reply or dm me.

    Also looking for Diana / Dana's (Skokie) number if you have it (I lost it).

  6. #28384

    CLM Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    The CLM website (Chicagolandbodyrubs.com) says that someone named Maya is back. Anybody remember anybody by that name? I don't.

    If you don't remember her, could you refresh us on her menu?
    I saw Maya over a year ago. A thicker girl. Was not fat or chubby, but definitely not petite. Not as tall as Ashley but similar build. Big ass (real), small waste, average boobs, cute face. Everything covered. She initially quoted a high price for full service (maybe 3-4 hundred) but ultimately agreed to 200. YMMV. Personally I'd repeat but based on some of your other reviews, I'm not sure she'd fit your criteria.

  7. #28383

    BHC Closed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mexidan  [View Original Post]
    Saw this posted on their instagram page today: https://top1spa.com/.
    FWIW are-MAPS has BHC closed down.

  8. #28382

    BHC website

    Saw this posted on their instagram page today: https://top1spa.com/.

  9. #28381
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    CLM Maya is "back"

    The CLM website (Chicagolandbodyrubs.com) says that someone named Maya is back. Anybody remember anybody by that name? I don't.

    If you don't remember her, could you refresh us on her menu?

  10. #28380

    Latina Providers?

    Is there a good spa around with Latina Providers? Craving for those these days.

  11. #28379
    Quote Originally Posted by Binder79  [View Original Post]
    I will be in Chicago later this month and any assistance on how to find this girl would be greatly appreciated because the link will not work for me. DM is an option.

    Thanks.
    https://rubmd.com/chicago-il/57fa649...ec306676?ref=p

    I believe she was working with Jordan or at least sharing her space but I haven't seen them advertise together since rubratings got shut down. You could reach out to Jordan to inquire and hope they're still on good terms.

  12. #28378

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by OngBak15  [View Original Post]
    https://chicago.rubratings.com/213967

    This was a great find. I get to the apartment that has been reviewed by a lot of us. Clean and fairly easy to make a appointment. I get there and Destiny greets me with her huge great mounds at the door. I was already hooked. After payment, I go to the room and she comes in. Light massage but she was not trying to do that. She runs down her list and I go for FS. She is built like a pornstar. She looks better in person.

    I am only leaving things out because I have went back at least 4 times since I saw her.

    Highly recommend. Seniors can PM for details.
    I will be in Chicago later this month and any assistance on how to find this girl would be greatly appreciated because the link will not work for me. DM is an option.

    Thanks.

  13. #28377
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Schlotsky  [View Original Post]
    Do any of the girls at CLM offer GFE service?
    Sure. Jessica, Sarah, and Sandra always do. Bella and Melissa sometimes do, depending on how much they like you and their mood. Not sure about anybody else currently on the roster. There were a number of them who did but I haven't seen on the roster in a long time.

  14. #28376

    GFE at CLM?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    No comment on Claudia, as I haven't seen her myself yet, but I'm a little confused by the conflicting reviews on whether you're all talking about the same woman. Fat? Thin? Spanish? Latina? CBJ? BBBJ? Doesn't seem to be much agreement. There are multiple girls with a similar look or name, so maybe one of them?

    In any event, definitely check out Natalie and let us know your thoughts. She's probably the best looking girl there, along with Zara, and even though she had a limited menu the first time, she's definitely getting more comfortable with the job (it's her first time doing SW) and with me. Finally graduated to some LFK during FS.
    Do any of the girls at CLM offer GFE service?

  15. #28375
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Natalie and Claudia CLM

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaLover  [View Original Post]
    I saw Claudia about a month ago, while I agree she doesn't appear to be Spaniard, she definitely isn't fat at all. I think you're confusing her for someone else. She's tiny has some nice B / C cups with pink nipples and a bright pink pussy. Russian with her was fun as was sucking on her tits.

    Granted I didn't get FS with her (she was pretty new) she did give me a solid BBBJ for a small tip since she was in a good mood. I definitely wanted to fuck her though as she seemed to have that tight frame I like. If she's more open for FS, then I'll definitely see her again. She couldn't keep her hands off my cock literally and I loved every moment of it.

    I'm trying to see Natalie from CLM first before trying to see her again.
    No comment on Claudia, as I haven't seen her myself yet, but I'm a little confused by the conflicting reviews on whether you're all talking about the same woman. Fat? Thin? Spanish? Latina? CBJ? BBBJ? Doesn't seem to be much agreement. There are multiple girls with a similar look or name, so maybe one of them?

    In any event, definitely check out Natalie and let us know your thoughts. She's probably the best looking girl there, along with Zara, and even though she had a limited menu the first time, she's definitely getting more comfortable with the job (it's her first time doing SW) and with me. Finally graduated to some LFK during FS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape