The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 575 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 75 475 525 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 625 675 1075 1575 ... LastLast
Results 8,611 to 8,625 of 24546
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15936

    College Park Latinas

    Don't get down to DC that much so when I did I decided to roll on cowboy's suggestions. Wanted to see Lala but drew Mariel. Went with diez minutos para. 6. Nice tig old bitties, floppy naturals which were awesome to view and squeeze. She wanted more for sucking as confirmed. For a monger that normally goes BB, I had to put in work to get the kids out in 10 minutes, but she was down for the workout. She was not as hot as I was expecting but still a major upgrade from most of the dope fiends in b more. No marks, nice skin, smelled great. I will definitely repeat for the cost of admission and the quality of the girls. Hoping for Lala next time. Another monger was walking in as I was leaving so obviously the juice is worth the squeeze. -DC.

  2. #15935

    Seren blackwood

    Has anyone else met up with her?

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...o/671659400783

    She's as advertised, comes by every couple months or so. I hit it before $$$$ hr BBFS with multiple pops in her ass. Just want to know if the price comes down after a while because I sure do want to give that another shot but I can't pay that amount with foreign travel coming up next week where I can easily get 15 girls for that rate.

  3. #15934

    Raven Star

    Just noticed Raven's new pics from her recent ads.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/443-485-2045

  4. #15933

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilChux  [View Original Post]
    Which one is she? There are two girls in the pictures on that ad.
    Kay is the black one.

  5. #15932
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroCp  [View Original Post]
    What you'd expect as far as the room, but clean enough. 8/10 BBBJ. 2 extractions in 30 minutes and out, easy. Standard 2 call (text) Got in, washed up, and was directed to a chair. After removals, cleaned up and was on my way. May be open to more, dunno, didn't ask. Good time tho.
    I searched back a month or so. You have a link?

  6. #15931

    Samantha is the Gobbler

    What you'd expect as far as the room, but clean enough. 8/10 BBBJ. 2 extractions in 30 minutes and out, easy. Standard 2 call (text) Got in, washed up, and was directed to a chair. After removals, cleaned up and was on my way. May be open to more, dunno, didn't ask. Good time tho.

  7. #15930
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Is her basement still stink? I was there one time to see a friend of hers and it smelled like dog shit LOL.
    The house is a disaster, and the carpet in her upstairs room always feels damp, even though it isn't. There were some bugs flying around the light of the TV. She always asks me what I want her to wear, but she always has the same crap on. She smells absolutely fine. Pussy and ass have never had any odor when I've visited.

  8. #15929
    Quote Originally Posted by DjHunter  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one yesterday afternoon at the Regal in Rosedale. She's actually smaller than I could tell from the pics. Comms were good and she has a friendly and accommodating personality. Greeted me in her panties which helped decide my fate LOL, as she looks good enough but does teeter on SW quality in looks. No use marks, however. She quoted. 85 for ss without GFE but she was attracted to me and we got hot and heavy with LFK. She pulled her panties off, climbed on the bed and let me slide in bare, no questions asked, and I let out a few days worth of nut in a matter of minutes. Typically not my style but I was too horned up. YMMV as she does charge extra for GFE, but I'd repeat since the chemistry was great and she seems reliable and eager to please.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/101675417#.
    Which one is she? There are two girls in the pictures on that ad.

  9. #15928

    Didn't ask

    My best guess is 5-6 months. It's noticeable. I wanted doggy based on her pics but when I got there the most she could do was standing doggy.

    Quote Originally Posted by FireChicken  [View Original Post]
    How far along is she?

  10. #15927

    Kay in Rosedale

    Saw this one yesterday afternoon at the Regal in Rosedale. She's actually smaller than I could tell from the pics. Comms were good and she has a friendly and accommodating personality. Greeted me in her panties which helped decide my fate LOL, as she looks good enough but does teeter on SW quality in looks. No use marks, however. She quoted. 85 for ss without GFE but she was attracted to me and we got hot and heavy with LFK. She pulled her panties off, climbed on the bed and let me slide in bare, no questions asked, and I let out a few days worth of nut in a matter of minutes. Typically not my style but I was too horned up. YMMV as she does charge extra for GFE, but I'd repeat since the chemistry was great and she seems reliable and eager to please.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/101675417#.

  11. #15926

    Anyone seen her?

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...i/662647017311

    Hey,

    I know I'm new to the group but trying to do research on this girl with no luck. Anyone had any experience with her?

  12. #15925

    Looks Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Anyone actually been with this lass. She quoted me 80 ss, 120 qv,160 HH. Coms so far been good but lack of reports on here seems rather sketchy.

    Ad looks deleted now though as I type this 😂.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4432421864
    That ad looks super fake. Just the photography itself looks like the persons trying to sell online content. 2 reviews on ListCrawl. Both seem fake. One of the reviews might be The person who put the ad up. Username Throatgoat. Does that sound like a guy.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/443-242-1864

  13. #15924

    Timonium Latinas at Red Roof inn

    Anyone see the Latinas in Timonium? Keep seeing them on Listcrawler.

  14. #15923
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Anyone actually been with this lass. She quoted me 80 ss, 120 qv,160 HH. Coms so far been good but lack of reports on here seems rather sketchy.

    Ad looks deleted now though as I type this 😂.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4432421864
    It's a scam dude. I'm not what endgame is but she stole a good amount of time from me. Search my post history for her.

  15. #15922

    Valeria

    Valeria.

    https://goodgirlsusa1.escortbook.com/

    Very pretty Latin girl with a great figure. Limited English but makes you feel like a king BBBJ fiv daty cfs and two rounds.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape