LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #4602

    Avoid WYP

    A word to the wise concerning the WYP site.

    I've been on that site, off and on for 5 years with no prior issues, but a few weeks ago I edited a typo on my profile. After saving it, my account was immediately suspended with no reason given.

    I wrote to them and got a reply days later that they noticed 'suspicious activity'. I replied that 'editing my profile is NOT suspicious. What's the problem?

    To get back in, I'm supposed to supply front & back pics of my DL, with nothing blocked.

    My last message to them was, 'You'll get my DL when you freeze over in hell'. DONE & NEXT!

    BMD.

  2. #4601
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhodey  [View Original Post]
    Yea I think that's what she usually does, but we talked about 350. So I might.
    I never got to hear her expectations because she wanted to discuss ppm on SA chat so I left it at that to avoid getting banned.

  3. #4600
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    Based on the pics alone, I can bet she wants nothing less than 5.
    It's just my first time using SA, so I don't know how legit it is.

  4. #4599
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    Based on the pics alone, I can bet she wants nothing less than 5.
    Yea I think that's what she usually does, but we talked about 350. So I might.

  5. #4598
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    Based on the pics alone, I can bet she wants nothing less than 5.
    400.

    400.

  6. #4597

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhodey  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-f3e66e18b181

    Anyone have experience with this baby?
    Based on the pics alone, I can bet she wants nothing less than 5.

  7. #4596
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041

    Sophiebaybee11

    Another cashapp scammers. Gas money to get to you, hungry and need food to prove you real daddy. LMFAO.

    Don't be an IDIOT for fall for these scammers.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-55a0989a87b1

  8. #4595

    Mryhh

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-f3e66e18b181

    Anyone have experience with this baby?

  9. #4594
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    I have been using SB for a while and have scored more on there than on seeking. It is a bit harder to use since you are limited on messages. But a couple beginner tips:

    1. Message who you want to message. Don't go using your credits to read a message from non verified member either. Which brings me to
    2. Only try to message verified members. They will usually have video verification on their profile page. Try sticking to these profiles at first. Although I've met girls that haven't been verified, I still stick to this rule somewhat.
    2A. Actually read through a profile of a girl that interests you. Look for keywords such as mutual beneficial friendship, FWB Daddy issues etc
    3. Be smart with your credits, this is somewhat related to number 2 but don't go using your credits to request private pics or unlocking picture messaging. It's simply not worth it because you could be messaging more girls to increase your odds.
    4.Last but not least. Be patient. I know a member that signed up for SB and blew all his credits in one day messaging a whole bunch of profiles, some of which were probably fake. There have been some girls that I chat up with and am able to hook up within the same week.

    All in all actually prefer secretbenefits over seeking. Simply due to the fact that the girls on there know what you want and won't waste your time.
    This is valuable insight much appreciated!

  10. #4593

    Secret benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by CasinoGuy66  [View Original Post]
    So I signed up for secret benefits. I see they have a few model based on credits, where you pay to unlock the ability to talk with the women.

    I've already joined seeking a while ago.

    So my question is does anyone actually use secret benefits? I am very skeptical because within 3 days of signing up, I have 3 messages in my inbox from decent looking ladies looking to connect. All from within 30 miles of the location I used in my profile. I am looking to see if this is the general experience of others, or if it is part of the websites strategy to get people to pay the $59.99 for the least expensive credit package.
    I have been using SB for a while and have scored more on there than on seeking. It is a bit harder to use since you are limited on messages. But a couple beginner tips:

    1. Message who you want to message. Don't go using your credits to read a message from non verified member either. Which brings me to
    2. Only try to message verified members. They will usually have video verification on their profile page. Try sticking to these profiles at first. Although I've met girls that haven't been verified, I still stick to this rule somewhat.
    2A. Actually read through a profile of a girl that interests you. Look for keywords such as “mutual beneficial friendship”, “FWB” “Daddy issues” etc…
    3. Be smart with your credits, this is somewhat related to number 2 but don't go using your credits to request private pics or unlocking picture messaging. It's simply not worth it because you could be messaging more girls to increase your odds.
    4.Last but not least. Be patient. I know a member that signed up for SB and blew all his credits in one day messaging a whole bunch of profiles, some of which were probably fake. There have been some girls that I chat up with and am able to hook up within the same week.

    All in all actually prefer secretbenefits over seeking. Simply due to the fact that the girls on there know what you want and won't waste your time.

  11. #4592

    Veebug

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    Ends in 21.
    Got it! Thanks!

  12. #4591
    Quote Originally Posted by CasinoGuy66  [View Original Post]
    So I signed up for secret benefits. I see they have a few model based on credits, where you pay to unlock the ability to talk with the women.

    I've already joined seeking a while ago.

    So my question is does anyone actually use secret benefits? I am very skeptical because within 3 days of signing up, I have 3 messages in my inbox from decent looking ladies looking to connect. All from within 30 miles of the location I used in my profile. I am looking to see if this is the general experience of others, or if it is part of the websites strategy to get people to pay the $59.99 for the least expensive credit package.
    Definitely had good luck there. Hooked up with 7 or 8 different gals. All very cute. But you will find the same number of flakes and phonies as on SA.

    But I do hate the way they charge for everything. I never end up paying for the secret photos, but ask the gals to text them to me after we start chatting off site.

    The best bet for purchasing more credits is to wait until you have only 20 left and then they next time you use 10 credits you'll have 10 minute to purchase at 2 for 1. I usually buy 1000 credits for the price of 500 that way.

  13. #4590

    Vee Bug

    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-6a017eb82f57 Anyone hit this recently? PM me, I want to confirm the digits I have.
    Ends in 21.

  14. #4589
    Quote Originally Posted by CasinoGuy66  [View Original Post]
    So I signed up for secret benefits. I see they have a few model based on credits, where you pay to unlock the ability to talk with the women.

    I've already joined seeking a while ago.

    So my question is does anyone actually use secret benefits? I am very skeptical because within 3 days of signing up, I have 3 messages in my inbox from decent looking ladies looking to connect. All from within 30 miles of the location I used in my profile. I am looking to see if this is the general experience of others, or if it is part of the websites strategy to get people to pay the $59.99 for the least expensive credit package.
    I had the same thing happen on the site. Don't bother if they are initiating the conversation. You use your credits to open the conversation and never get a reply.

  15. #4588

    Secret Benefits

    So I signed up for secret benefits. I see they have a few model based on credits, where you pay to unlock the ability to talk with the women.

    I've already joined seeking a while ago.

    So my question is does anyone actually use secret benefits? I am very skeptical because within 3 days of signing up, I have 3 messages in my inbox from decent looking ladies looking to connect. All from within 30 miles of the location I used in my profile. I am looking to see if this is the general experience of others, or if it is part of the websites strategy to get people to pay the $59.99 for the least expensive credit package.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape