Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 69 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 1030
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #475

    Huge ass Alyssa

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2538816270/1

    Anybody ever had a dream with big booty Alyssa? Ad says she's in Lakewood with stellar reviews.

    I'll have a report on anything goes Nikki in a few got Greek back in the day with her going to see if I can do it again.

  2. #474
    I only post about trannies to piss A2 off, if it bothers you put me on your ignore list


    Posts: 108

    Horrifying

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    FYI, this is a result of a study done by the Air Force on this subject

    "A review of 556 rape accusations filed against Air Force personnel found that 27% of women later recanted. Then 25 criteria were developed based on the profile of those women, and then submitted to three independent reviewers to review the remaining cases. If all three reviewers deemed the allegation was false, it was categorized as false. As a result, 60% of all allegations were found to be false. Of those women who later recanted, many didn't admit the allegation was false until just before taking a polygraph test. Others admitted it was false only after having failed a polygraph test."

    Next time you feel like shooting your mouth off about something you know nothing about, just STFU.

    A2

  3. #473
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    He raped someone on the other board. She probably knew about it.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2454376-Warning
    You are an absolute moron if you believe women who lie for a living and as a core part of their central identity. Their entire business and lifestyle revolves around exploiting men in various ways. And you might say "well not the women I deal with. " And think to yourself what that really means. It means outside of a literal handful of women out of hundreds, that you can expect with a near perfect confidence that if you let them steal from you or dog you, they would. Even civilians have a 40-70% false accusation rate. I can only imagine the number on a forum full of GPS providers. When I first got involved with communities that would be called "red pilled" I was caught offguard and wary of these claims that women inflate these accusations and use them as a weapon, but as I've gotten older that is exactly what you will see if you want to see it.

    You need not think about this any harder than imagine exactly what will happen if you post about a woman who provides services she claims she doesn't on that forum. Or post a deserved negative review. Plenty of men have taken the time to prove their wife's affair only to in turn be accused of rape and literally go to prison for it.

    Again, you are a moron to get dragged into anything they say and accept it as truth as their entire existence is about duplicity.

  4. #472

    Listcrawler Ciara

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/101728804

    Has anybody seen this girl she fits every description that I want in a companion but it looks to good to be true.

  5. #471
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    He raped someone on the other board. She probably knew about it.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2454376-Warning
    Good lord. I hope the woman files a report, and the rest of them profile the guy and turn the info over the PD.

  6. #470
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    What messages transpired just before you got that one message?
    He raped someone on the other board. She probably knew about it.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2454376-Warning

  7. #469

    Miss Cherie

    https://puyallup.skipthegames.com/fe...r/049890094939

    I was super nervous meeting someone new off skipthegames but I took the plunge again and it paid off! This woman is beautiful and made me feel at ease. She was all oiled up making her breast glisten in the low light. Love the big tits, they are fake but super hard to tell. She smelled good and super easy to talk to. Some menu items were BBBJ / lfk / cfs. I think the more you see her the more the menu may open up but I don't even care about that would keep seeing her with the menu the way it is. Check her out before she goes back UTR.

  8. #468
    Quote Originally Posted by BriannasBoy  [View Original Post]
    I am not one to post alerts much but I just discovered sumosearch and reached out to someone on a whim.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...lways/51726458

    In addition to being a complete time waster she literally threatened me with murder via text.

    "how about you come in my room so I can kill you."

    Verbatim.

    Beware.
    What messages transpired just before you got that one message?

  9. #467

    Pot meet kettle

    Quote Originally Posted by BriannasBoy  [View Original Post]
    I am not one to post alerts much but I just discovered sumosearch and reached out to someone on a whim.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...lways/51726458

    In addition to being a complete time waster she literally threatened me with murder via text.

    "how about you come in my room so I can kill you."

    Verbatim.

    Beware.
    It appears you two are meant for each other.

  10. #466

    Extreme caution

    I am not one to post alerts much but I just discovered sumosearch and reached out to someone on a whim.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...lways/51726458

    In addition to being a complete time waster she literally threatened me with murder via text.

    "how about you come in my room so I can kill you."

    Verbatim.

    Beware.

  11. #465

    Consciousness

    She left Tacoma this morning.

  12. #464

    What a fun time.

    Quote Originally Posted by FRoom26  [View Original Post]
    Oh boy!! What a fun time! Third time seeing her. Gets better every time. Was about a year or so gap and still had the same smoking hot body. Gum drop nipples I love. She isn't a clock watcher at all. Think I spent an hour and half or more with her and paid for the hour. Raw camel slide, had to use a rubber this time because she had to test for a porn shoot that is coming up at the end of the month. I ate her out for a good 20 minutes in a different positions. Super wet but so dang tight. Go see her while she is here. In a really nice air bnb. Also, no conspiracy theories were talked about this time for anyone wondering.
    Have a contact and location?

    Thanks.

  13. #463

    Consciousness

    Oh boy!! What a fun time! Third time seeing her. Gets better every time. Was about a year or so gap and still had the same smoking hot body. Gum drop nipples I love. She isn't a clock watcher at all. Think I spent an hour and half or more with her and paid for the hour. Raw camel slide, had to use a rubber this time because she had to test for a porn shoot that is coming up at the end of the month. I ate her out for a good 20 minutes in a different positions. Super wet but so dang tight. Go see her while she is here. In a really nice air bnb. Also, no conspiracy theories were talked about this time for anyone wondering.

  14. #462
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Is back. We'll see how this goes.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...exipetitesammy
    Has bb listed under VIP on specials on the side of her profile page (with recent test results) 650/hr
    She's a hot looking lady, but $650 is a little steep for my tastes.

  15. #461

    Sexipetitesammy

    Is back. We'll see how this goes.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...exipetitesammy
    Has bb listed under VIP on specials on the side of her profile page (with recent test results) 650/hr
    Last edited by ScotchYoke; 11-02-22 at 20:55. Reason: More info

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape