Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #4589
    Quote Originally Posted by CasinoGuy66  [View Original Post]
    So I signed up for secret benefits. I see they have a few model based on credits, where you pay to unlock the ability to talk with the women.

    I've already joined seeking a while ago.

    So my question is does anyone actually use secret benefits? I am very skeptical because within 3 days of signing up, I have 3 messages in my inbox from decent looking ladies looking to connect. All from within 30 miles of the location I used in my profile. I am looking to see if this is the general experience of others, or if it is part of the websites strategy to get people to pay the $59.99 for the least expensive credit package.
    I had the same thing happen on the site. Don't bother if they are initiating the conversation. You use your credits to open the conversation and never get a reply.

  2. #4588

    Secret Benefits

    So I signed up for secret benefits. I see they have a few model based on credits, where you pay to unlock the ability to talk with the women.

    I've already joined seeking a while ago.

    So my question is does anyone actually use secret benefits? I am very skeptical because within 3 days of signing up, I have 3 messages in my inbox from decent looking ladies looking to connect. All from within 30 miles of the location I used in my profile. I am looking to see if this is the general experience of others, or if it is part of the websites strategy to get people to pay the $59.99 for the least expensive credit package.

  3. #4587

    ChicCutie

    Any reports on this one? Benn messaging back and forth for a week or so and looks like its a go:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-9f8a054a7c91

  4. #4586
    Quote Originally Posted by McBright  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...1-80da072425b0

    Seeing her later this week. DM and I'll swap stories.
    Your link is sending us to your inbox messages.

  5. #4585
    Quote Originally Posted by McBright  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...1-80da072425b0

    Seeing her later this week. DM and I'll swap stories.
    I've been messaging her back and forth, was suppose to meet up today to go for a walk at a park in Fairfield. Didn't get the impression she was ppm.

  6. #4584

    Caring Lover. Norwalk

    Anyone have any experience with this one.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...1-80da072425b0

    Seeing her later this week. DM and I'll swap stories.

  7. #4583

    Veebug

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-6a017eb82f57 Anyone hit this recently? PM me, I want to confirm the digits I have.

  8. #4582
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    A longtime UTR / SB recently tried to change the time of one of our meetings (this happens often with her) but then (for the first time) pulled the Venmo crap. Keep in mind that this is someone I have seen maybe 25 times. (Maybe more).

    I told her we were meeting at the arranged time and that I do not Venmo.

    The appointment went on as initially scheduled.
    You the man!!

  9. #4581
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPup  [View Original Post]
    On SA I have experienced many 'almost' last minute cancellations due to them being on the rag. I always respond that if it doesn't bother them it doesn't bother me. They seem to appreciate that attitude and most of the time we meet as planned and have a great time.
    I thought of doing that just to see, but probably over half of my enjoyment is going down on a woman for a long period of time, so it's kinda an inefficient use of money for me if I will only have sex and get a BJ. I won't go down on a random woman on her period.

  10. #4580

    otr

    Quote Originally Posted by JackTaggart  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met with her? I have been chatting with her on Snapchat for a few weeks on and off. We keep making plans and then she flakes. One time she said she got her period, so it wouldn't be good to meet. But then keeps messaging. No request for money.

    She also has her location on full time, so I see where she is all the time between Hamden and Branford. Same typical locations.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-ec9c1e97ff6c
    On SA I have experienced many 'almost' last minute cancellations due to them being on the rag. I always respond that if it doesn't bother them it doesn't bother me. They seem to appreciate that attitude and most of the time we meet as planned and have a great time.

  11. #4579

    Recent appointment

    A longtime UTR / SB recently tried to change the time of one of our meetings (this happens often with her) but then (for the first time) pulled the Venmo crap. Keep in mind that this is someone I have seen maybe 25 times. (Maybe more).

    I told her we were meeting at the arranged time and that I do not Venmo.

    The appointment went on as initially scheduled.

  12. #4578

    Full body photos

    Quote Originally Posted by LouisHernandez  [View Original Post]
    Rule #1: don't respond to any girls who don't post full body pics in their profile. They are fat 100% of the time. Really fat.
    I haven't been an SA member for maybe 10 months, but was on for over two years prior to that and can think of two girls who didn't have full body photos, but weren't even close to being fat, let alone very fat. The first there was no mutual interest so we never met. The second, had a number of face shots only. I had dinner with her three times, but she was just too scared to pull the trigger. I really would have loved to hook up with her. Texted her a few times after that but she stopped responding. I very well possibly had more, but that standard wasn't anything I was concerned about, so I'm not sure. Now as far as #1 Rule, I would say it would have to be about money, specifically "Never prepay for anything, ever- Cashapp, Venmo, PayPal. That would be my opinion based on my meager experience, as opposed to yours.

    Be careful out there.

    Blue.

  13. #4577
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckCock  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-7d814965dfe6

    This one started sending me messages last month. Gave some basic banter for about 2 weeks then I asked her to upload a full body pic to the site. Wouldn't do it so I cut contact. Body type says Slim but I'm convinced she's fat.
    Rule #1: don't respond to any girls who don't post full body pics in their profile. They are fat 100% of the time. Really fat.

  14. #4576
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time with this one. Been talking with her on SA but today I noticed she has an ad on STG asking for deposits.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-4b5562043f8a

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...i/739350668781
    Report her to SA, shut her down.

  15. #4575

    Ashluvu1

    Don't waste your time with this one. Been talking with her on SA but today I noticed she has an ad on STG asking for deposits.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-4b5562043f8a

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...i/739350668781

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape