Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 10,096 to 10,110 of 12149
-
11-30-22 18:37 #2054Banned Member

Posts: 633Nah. I'd put ABBA in her late 20's or an extremely well kept early 30's. And, I've had plenty of gals in their early 20's, like the one I just had at MP.
Originally Posted by SNE1124
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 17:24 #2053Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 442Mira
Who could be more reliable source than Mira?
Originally Posted by Rojo85
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 17:02 #2052Senior Member

Posts: 74Ex-friend
Go check out who that monger worships. Heard this from a very reliable source and not some BS.
Originally Posted by Nogardeulb
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 15:52 #2051Senior Member

Posts: 38[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-30-22 14:54 #2050Senior Member

Posts: 74Those look like face pics.
I think I saw those pics in Vegas too but looks like they are fake pics.
Usually when JJ or VAC blurrs out the face completely, 99% of the time its fake.
Originally Posted by JsppsgFun4
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 14:39 #2049Senior Member

Posts: 76Aya at MP
Thanks to at ExpressSurvey, I was able to switch from Sena to Aya!
The intercom didn't work for me again. I kept getting a busy signal, so beware.
Aya is pretty hot with cute face. Her body is very petite and firm with decent ass. Spinner lovers would appreciate her. She also has B / C cup with nice tits that feels quite firm / bolton, but unfortunately she won't let you play much with them.
In fact, she politely pushed me off from doing anything too passionate. I'm not rough with girls or anything. I'm very gentle and polite, but she has a way of warding me off from kissing too deep, hugging too tight and etc. Her BBBJ is also very loose and she uses her hand to getting in more than an inch deep. Beside that, we had standard service with BBBJ, 69, and the main event. She offered the extra option, but I declined. Started CG and K9. Her slim figure made a fantastic view slamming her from behind, then switched to mish. I wanted to end CIM but for some reason I felt numb at the tip (might be from the hat) and she wasn't sucking hard or deep. So I just fapped it while she was licking the tip and shot my load at her face / mouth.
Overall, a rather disappointing service. I hope she relaxes a bit more and improves. FBSA: 8/9/7/7.
-
11-30-22 14:31 #2048Senior Member

Posts: 76I had her booked for this afternoon, but thanks to your review, a bullet dodged!
Originally Posted by ExpresSurvey
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 13:59 #2047Senior Member

Posts: 17335 % high
My guess would be 85% of them are age 35 or higher. There've been a few in their 50's. Very small percentage in 20's, but I did see a few.
Originally Posted by Ksl93
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 11:48 #2046Regular Member

Posts: 16MP Aya
Dreamed of Aya. Tiny, tight, amazing slim waist, flat tummy, and enhanced Cs. Can handle large packages.
Originally Posted by CapnHowdy
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 11:19 #2045Senior Member

Posts: 119Sena at MP
Terrible session. I either get enthusiastic GFE girls or Luke-warm girls who don't want to be there at all. Sena sucked, and not in a good way.
She's kinda cute, but not one of the most attractive MP girls. I doubt she's 19. Firm body, perky A cups. Massive, unruly Bush (I can't stand that).
No DFK, barely got any kiss whatsoever. Rushed. Robotic. I paid for hour and she rushed me out quickly; I got about 30-35 min.
I'm so burnt out on losing money with MP. I should have hit up Nicole or Rena.
-
11-30-22 10:38 #2044Senior Member

Posts: 76Interesting. The picture looks more like GND. Is her actual different / better than the picture?
Originally Posted by Lokemer
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 10:35 #2043Senior Member

Posts: 30I would have never guessed by the photos that she was 46. Is this true for most of the kpop girls? For example is Abba in that age bracket as well?
Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 10:30 #2042Senior Member

Posts: 38Naui Ahjussi
She does have great massage skills thanks for your input Noin.
Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 10:27 #2041Senior Member

Posts: 38Thanks for the info
Thanks for the info on Barbie!
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
I'll probably pass based on your review.
Go with Abba again who is great!
-
11-30-22 09:19 #2040Senior Member

Posts: 106Wow, I had a great time with her and can't believe she is 46! She looks way younger! And like you mentioned, beautiful body (fake though) and very into it. Totally recommend her.
Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




